Colts Fans Have Challenged Us!

grassroots

Just got an email from my son and a link to a Colts fan site that is trying to get themselves together to win a billboard for their team by voting for it. And get this, seems each time this tempt destiny billboard is done the Giants go on to win the Super Bowl! Wild stuff!

Anyway, they are having a playoff competition RIGHT NOW and its our turn to place unlimited votes for the billboard. I am going to check this out ...

Be right back.

what is this 4 btw?

The team with the most most votes gets a billboard in support of them going to the Super Bowl. No big deal, except that a Super Bowl victory happens to go with it!?

What I found interesting is that when the Giants fans did not win it for their team for SB XXXV they lost without it. This is without a doubt some weird stuff. Maybe that's why I like it!

Damn we are Kicking butt! We just pass by the Colts and have about 30 minutes left before they shut down the unlimited voting period.

Jets - 46,638 votes

whatever you posted on the vikings boards is working better, they are way out in front

whatever you posted on the vikings boards is working better, they are way out in front

Damn! Saints fans have waken up and kicked some serious butt.

74,730 - Saints votes

64,984 - Vikings votes

48,333 - Jets votes

46,507 - Colts votes

Our next and final push on this comes at 6 p.m. Time to rally the troops and spread the word! :Nuts:

• 3 weeks later...

Well although we did not get to the Super Bowl this year, we got a lot closer than anyone (including myself) thought we would.

Anyway, they did the 4th Tempt Destiny billboard and guess which team was on it? You guess it - this thing is now 4-for-4!

saints_billboard_silver.jpg

So what do you guys think, do we win this thing for the Jets next year or what? They have already started voting for next season!

The Vikings lead in this thing?

Actually, the Vikings fans won it but lost it to the Saints both on and off the filed. Here's what they said on their press release:

"February 2, 2010: The Saints Tempt Destiny billboard is being featured on all LAMAR Outdoor digital billboards located throughout the greater New Orleans area. As won by their fans at TemptDestiny.com, the Saints organization accepted this gift from their fans and approved the Saints Tempt Destiny billboard. The Saints fans cast 80,921 votes compared to the Colts fans 75,675 votes thereby winning the TD billboard in support of their team's SB XVIV bid on Sunday, February 7, 2010. This gift of support is being provided by Olympic artist, Manuel Morales, LAMAR Outdoor Advertising, and Crystal Clear Imaging."

This means they will be doing a billboard each year beginning with the Saints XLIV billboard.

Well although we did not get to the Super Bowl this year, we got a lot closer than anyone (including myself) thought we would.

Anyway, they did the 4th Tempt Destiny billboard and guess which team was on it? You guess it - this thing is now 4-for-4!

saints_billboard_silver.jpg

So what do you guys think, do we win this thing for the Jets next year or what? They have already started voting for next season!

spam%20boy.jpg

FYI - Here are the totals for the voting for next year's billboard. You think maybe this time we'll win this billboard for the Jets?

TD_jets01.jpg

Voting Results for 2010 Season

Fans Votes Percent

49'ERS 28 0%

BEARS 87 1%

BENGALS 68 1%

BILLS 182 3%

BRONCOS 24 0%

BROWNS 20 0%

BUCCANEERS 29 0%

CHARGERS 57 1%

CARDINALS 121 2%