Looks like TC will be heading back to Cortland

gangreenman

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2010/02/jets_negotiate_return_of_summe.html

Basically, SUNY Cortland, New York State, and the Jets all want to bring TC back to Cortland campus... These "negotiations" are just to work out the kinks.

While I know many people think our owner is a Dick, I'm fairly certain his name is Robert and not Richard.

Dumbasses.

Tom this year we will set you up with an expense account if you are interested in covering camp again. :-P

Just send $50 bucks and a puke bucket to the Dark Horse Saloon and I'll make sure to blow up your Twitter account with my perspectives on how Tannenbaum made a huge mistake getting rid of Kerry Rhodes. :cheers:

Why don't you get Stadium Events LLC to hook up a bus trip to Cortland? They did such a great job with the Cincinnati and Indianapolis trips.

:rl::rl::rl:

When he canceled the bus trip to Indy he told me that if the Jets won he was doing a Super Bowl trip. :-P

Needless to say you won't be seeing any of his ads here next year.

Wow, what a great observation Max. I can't believe nobody caught that and posted it in this thread a full day before you.

Oh wait.

Mods delete his post and edit this thread to make it look like I found it. :-P

I wasn't taking credit for being the first to see the name mix up. I was taking credit for having the balls to ask Randy Lange if Woody preferred dick or not!

Deal!

So now this is on the front page....

How does this work, I search across the depths of the internet, find a recent article relating to Jets training camp plans, post it on the forum for you all to read, then it goes on the home page, Max gets more hits, meaning the possibility of more members, yielding to the possibility of a higher post count, leading to the possibility of more publicity, leading to more money... And I see none of it?

What is this?

I WANT MY CUT DAMMIT!!!

So now this is on the front page....

How does this work, I search across the depths of the internet, find a recent article relating to Jets training camp plans, post it on the forum for you all to read, then it goes on the home page, Max gets more hits, meaning the possibility of more members, yielding to the possibility of a higher post count, leading to the possibility of more publicity, leading to more money... And I see none of it?

What is this?

I WANT MY CUT DAMMIT!!!

Yes that is exactly how it works. Sorry if I misled you somehow. :winking0001:

I just know him as Woody... No idea what his real name is.

It's not like he's an unknown. He's is heir to a giant Pharmaceutical company, and has his name plastered on a hospital (well it may be his grandfather's name but they have the same name)

Archived