McNabb to Oakland looking more likely

PS17

Vick was dangerous running the ball five years ago. Last year he was so terrible he was barely used. Why do you think there's no interest in a trade for Vick? He's got nothing left.

Not for nothing, but McNabb's won more games than any Eagles QB in history. He's no worse than the third best QB of his generation. If the Eagles ever put a complete team around him he could have won multiple titles. They ain't getting rid of him for "losing games" as you moronically suggest.

Holmgren was moving on from two never-was QBs. McNabb is a 5-time ProBowler who still gives Philly their best chance to win of any QB on their roster. HUGE difference.

Vick didnt get many snaps by design. So, of course he wasnt able to run much from the bench Idiot.

The Eagles are not dealing Vick. McNabb is on the block. Pay attention.

McNabb was puking in the SB and dragging his arse with time ticking away. Hes had plenty of time to get it done and good players around him. It aint happening at 33 and only an dumbaxx would believe he will suddenly transform Oakland into a winner. :lol:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vick didnt get many snaps by design. So, of course he wasnt able to run much from the bench Idiot.

McNabb was puking in the SB and dragging his arse with time ticking away. Hes had plenty of time to get it done and good players around him. It aint happening at 33 and only an dumbaxx would believe he will suddenly transform Oakland into a winner. :lol:

:face:

Wow, you just excel at being wrong. I've honestly never seen anything like it.

Vick was on the block the second the season was over. It's only when it became clear no one was interested that the Eagles put McNabb on the block. Of the three Eagles QBs he's the only one with any real trade value - Vick is history and Kolb has no real resume.

Vick had 24 rushing attempts last year. If he was so "dangerous" don't you think he would have been utilized more you ridiculous simpleton?

If you had any kind of brain in your head as a Pats fan you would have been using McNabb as an example in your Brady v. Manning argument the last 10 years. Save for two seasons, McNabb has had absolute dog**** for a receiving corps yet he still got his team to five conference championship games and a SuperBowl.

The Eagles are making the classic error of believing they have a Hall of Famer on the bench. In Philly, the old saying that the most popular guy on the team is the backup QB is so much more true than it is in other cities.

The Eagles are making the classic error of believing they have a Hall of Famer on the bench. In Philly, the old saying that the most popular guy on the team is the backup QB is so much more true than it is in other cities.

Word. I lived with a kid from Philly for 3 years, that statement is so true.

Not to mention if you let the people from Philly vote on who should start at QB, I'm fairly confident the majority would write in the name 'Rocky Balboa'.

I think the Eagles are disappointed that no one's interested in Vick, but that they'll deal him as soon as they get the chance. If Donvan's traded, look for them to take a QB somewhere in the draft. They'd be a good fit for Garcia to continue his career as a backup, too.

Word. I lived with a kid from Philly for 3 years, that statement is so true.

Not to mention if you let the people from Philly vote on who should start at QB, I'm fairly confident the majority would write in the name 'Rocky Balboa'.

That city is a joke. They absolutely hated Randall Cunningham. They weren't particularly find of Jaws until he retired.

And the city's biggest sports hero is a fictional character.

That city is a joke. They absolutely hated Randall Cunningham. They weren't particularly find of Jaws until he retired.

And the city's biggest sports hero is a fictional character.

The best part of this, is that anyone from Philly born after 1989 actually thinks the Rocky saga was based on a true story.

Wow, you just excel at being wrong. I've honestly never seen anything like it.

Then look in the mirror.

Vick was on the block the second the season was over. It's only when it became clear no one was interested that the Eagles put McNabb on the block. Of the three Eagles QBs he's the only one with any real trade value - Vick is history and Kolb has no real resume.

Wrong Numb Skull.

The Philadelphia Eagles haven't initiated any talks to trade quarterback Michael Vick, and they might not this spring, but that doesn't preclude them from doing so at some point.

The Eagles have until the first week of the league year -- which begins March 5 -- to deal Vick before having to pay him a $1.5 million roster bonus. A deal before then might be unlikely because the Eagles haven't called other teams about Vick, according to league sources.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81670f3b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Like I said, Vick is cheap money for a backup QB in 2010.

Vick had 24 rushing attempts last year. If he was so "dangerous" don't you think he would have been utilized more you ridiculous simpleton?

Yo doofus, Reid didnt want a QB controversy like what was going on in Cleveland. It divides a locker room. Secondly, Vick has to earn his way back. Reid handled the situation perfect.

McNabb was given every opportunity to get it done and FAILED. Like you.

Thats why hes being shipped out of town.

If you had any kind of brain in your head as a Pats fan you would have been using McNabb as an example in your Brady v. Manning argument the last 10 years. Save for two seasons, McNabb has had absolute dog**** for a receiving corps yet he still got his team to five conference championship games and a SuperBowl.

Do you even watch the NFL?

The Eagles are smart to deal McNabb now.

I think the Eagles are disappointed that no one's interested in Vick, but that they'll deal him as soon as they get the chance. If Donvan's traded, look for them to take a QB somewhere in the draft. They'd be a good fit for Garcia to continue his career as a backup, too.

I think Vick gets dealt after this season because he is due a 5+ Mil bonus next year. And ,I agree about the Eagles taking a QB in this draft.

Then look in the mirror.

Wrong Numb Skull.

The Philadelphia Eagles haven't initiated any talks to trade quarterback Michael Vick, and they might not this spring, but that doesn't preclude them from doing so at some point.

The Eagles have until the first week of the league year -- which begins March 5 -- to deal Vick before having to pay him a $1.5 million roster bonus. A deal before then might be unlikely because the Eagles haven't called other teams about Vick, according to league sources.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81670f3b&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Like I said, Vick is cheap money for a backup QB in 2010.

Yo doofus, Reid didnt want a QB controversy like what was going on in Cleveland. It divides a locker room. Secondly, Vick has to earn his way back. Reid handled the situation perfect.

McNabb was given every opportunity to get it done and FAILED. Like you.

Thats why hes being shipped out of town.

Do you even watch the NFL?

The Eagles are smart to deal McNabb now.

All there is to say is - wow you're easily the dumbest, least knowledgable person on the entire internet.

I should just put him on ignore because you can't argue with stupid. I should know better.

I hate this kind of post. Either put him on ignore or don't, just don't post about it. This adds nothing. Nothing about McNabb or the Raiders. At least call him a ***** or a douche. C'mon, we're better than that here.

:rl:

The NFLs official website says hes not on the block. A site privy to accurate info that the other sites competing against them dont have because they arent owned and run by the NFL. Thats why Schefter and Mayock are always right.

The old saying is true "theres an ass for every seat" and you prove it. :lol:

:rl:

The NFLs official website says hes not on the block. A site privy to accurate info that the other sites competing against them dont have because they arent owned and run by the NFL. Thats why Schefter and Mayock are always right.

The old saying is true "theres an ass for every seat" and you prove it. :lol:

I don't know what's sadder - the fact that you actually believe your BS or the fact that it took a whole day and this is the best comeback you could muster.

Oh, and Schefter works for ESPN... ass.

I don't know what's sadder - the fact that you actually believe your BS or the fact that it took a whole day and this is the best comeback you could muster.

Youre delusional. Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Oh, and Schefter works for ESPN... ass.

:rl: He worked for NFL Network last year and his word was golden. Like Mayock. You Fool.

Archived