SMC

Thanks Pac

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

JVoR (2) -- Bleedin' Green, Pac

Vicious (2) -- Integrity, JiF

AVM (5) -- JVoR, CTM, DanX, Vicious, Crusher

Sharrow (1) -- AVM

JiF (1) -- slats

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Know what? Max should thank us for playing teh mafia goodness here. Everyone of the top poster for the last day are in this game except one. Klecko.

I want to thank all you guys for being so active in this game. I wanted to get a feel of how active this game was and compared it with previous games and with little over 60 hours since the start this is the most active game to start.

Keep it up guys!

Know what? Max should thank us for playing teh mafia goodness here. Everyone of the top poster for the last day are in this game except one. Klecko.

Kleco plays his own verison of mafia in every thread..

I want to thank all you guys for being so active in this game. I wanted to get a feel of how active this game was and compared it with previous games and with little over 60 hours since the start this is the most active game to start.

Keep it up guys!

Vote SMC

Trying to hard to be everyones bud.

Keep it up guys!

You were born to be a mod. You get to make announcements in fun fonts all the time. :)

You were born to be a mod. You get to make announcements in fun fonts all the time. :)

That reminds me ...

*clears throat*

REMEMBER, MIDNIGHT MASSACRES ARE ALLOWED

So, you can drop the hammer after midnight if you so desire.

ohh god.. you, crusher are dispensing way to much pac love.

it's sickening

go call your girlfriend Kleck and gossip about how much I suck at this game. I'm sure he's up for that convo... or maybe you can just text him.

go call your girlfriend Kleck and gossip about how much I suck at this game. I'm sure he's up for that convo... or maybe you can just text him.

I'm not the one that invited him on a date last game.. what was it, to go have a beer and hit on chicks?

I'm not the one that invited him on a date last game.. what was it, to go have a beer and hit on chicks?

I was trying to calm that spazz down... thought he might get it in his dome to get a weapon and come hunt me down if I kept busting his balls.

Your instance on going for low hanging fruit isn't making you look more innocent.

Bah, save it. You know as well as anyone that everyone needs to be questioned in this game. That's doubly true for the more experienced players. Especially now that you're back to your pied piper of mafia antics.

Sorry I'm not Sherlock Holmes and I havent figured out the entire game like you. And I dont have a whole of substance to go on for the first day. I've told you my opinions, they just are not good enough for you or you refuse to hear them.

Unvote

Vote Vic

Lets all follow Integrity's lead. He's got the best case going, just ask him, and he clearly knows everything.

So... is this bandwagoning?

Worked the midnight again last night, so I'm gonna go home and go to bed in a little while. If we hear from Sharrow and you want to start to move forward, don't wait for me. I'll be back around lunchtime to catch up. AVM's on my list if that's the way you want to go, but there's no way I'm putting him at L-1 this morning.

So... is this bandwagoning?

Possibly. But I think if everyone takes a step back, reads your outstanding case against Vic and truly tries to gain an understanding of your case...then they will have no choice but to agree with you as well. It's by far the best case we've seen thus far so I dont see how anyone can fault me for this type of a bandwagoning move. Its really more of a common sense move and just understanding whats taking place around me. But ultimately, its agreeing with you because you clearly have the best grasp of everything taking place.

Possibly. But I think if everyone takes a step back, reads your outstanding case against Vic and truly tries to gain an understanding of your case...then they will have no choice but to agree with you as well. It's by far the best case we've seen thus far so I dont see how anyone can fault me for this type of a bandwagoning move. Its really more of a common sense move and just understanding whats taking place around me. But ultimately, its agreeing with you because you clearly have the best grasp of everything taking place.

Ack! I need to take a shower after reading that...

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT--DAY 1

JVoR (2) -- Bleedin' Green, Pac

Vicious (2) -- Integrity, JiF

AVM (5) -- JVoR, CTM, DanX, Vicious, Crusher

Sharrow (1) -- AVM

JiF (1) -- slats

With 12 Research Team Members, it takes 7 to torch.

What concert did he go to? Woodstock?! It's over 8 hours past the time he said he's be popping back in... I hope he ain't lookin' for that wordy case he ordered before he left.

The legendary Johnny Winter down in Pittsburgh. He played a few blues songs and then just kicked ass the rest of the way.

Johnny-Winter-pictures-1973-KK-3047-087-l.jpg

What concert did he go to? Woodstock?! It's over 8 hours past the time he said he's be popping back in... I hope he ain't lookin' for that wordy case he ordered before he left.

And apparently there was no wordy case. Not much there at all, imo.

Without Sharrow participating, we have:

AVM (8) ------ CTM, Vic, JVOR, Pac, Dan, Crusher, Slats, Bleedin

Vic (5) ------ CTM, Dan, AVM, i28, Bleedin

i28 (4) ------ Jif, Vic, Pac, AVM

Jif (4) ------ Vic, JVOR, i28, Slats

JVOR (3) ------ Jif, Pac, Bleedin

Bleedin (3) ------i28, Crusher, Slats

Sharrow (3) ------ CTM, JVOR, AVM

DanX (2) ------ Jif, Crusher

Crusher (1) ------ Dan

It's at least safe to eliminate the three at the bottom, since I doubt Sharrow won't self-vote ...

No, not going to vote for myself.

My top 3 would be i28, Vic, and Pac. i28 for being so aggressive and exaggeration on offense, vic for exaggeration on defense and pushing for a deadline early, and Pac for being a douche. In seriousness, I would have picked Jif as my 3rd, but I'll break the tie between him and i28.

AVM would be my 4th, I'm hesitant to put him in my top 3, cause I think how I feel about him has been effected by the fact that he's been on my ass all game even though I've been clear that I've been busy and not here. He has been here though, and hasn't really added much himself as far as I can tell.

ok so if our objective is to see where we vote amongst the top 3 or 4 then I'll.

unvote

Vote I28

Doesn't look like enough people are buying JVOR which is fine considering I don't buy Vic yet and don't feel strongly enough about AVM to put a vote there yet.

Ack! I need to take a shower after reading that...

I suggest a bath. They tend to mellow people out and you need this my friend or you might be on your way to a dirt nap.

In seriousness, I would have picked Jif as my 3rd, but I'll break the tie between him and i28.

I'm flattered.

With JVoR the first on my list but clearly not going anywhere, AVM is next. I'm ready to move my vote, but given that he's already L-2, I'm a little hesitant to put him in striking distance without hearing from him. Especially since his last post was just minutes after going L-2 and he didn't even address that fact. How long do we wait? At a certain point I'll probably cast the vote regardless and see what happens, but I'd prefer to hear from him first.

Also, I'm not sure where my vote on you disappeared to.

Uhm, because you unvoted him (post #462):

Well, I popped in when I could. Its happened to me before, sometimes all the action happens before I get here. I'm trying to get in as much as I can, but it will probably happen again tonight though cause I'm going to a concert around 2:00. I have some time until then though.

Anyway, unvote Integrity. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. With guests and the baseball game yesterday, I can see how he might not have been able to put as much attention into the game as he could have. I don't want to be hypocritical either cause I didn't have as much time as I wanted either and won't today. I could have made a similar mistake yesterday myself, or today for that matter if I get in a hurry.

Can somebody recap the case on JVOR while I take a shower? I'll reread him and vic when I get back.

Archived