jets bad character guys....

Larz

so I'm reading lots about how the jets have taken on too many bad apples, and the locker room may fall apart

I need everybody's help making a list of all these bad guys

holmes - drugs and violence against women. bad guy #1, no argument

cromartie - jimmie needs to wearin a hat son. bad guy #2

meshaundra ellis - pot head

pace - suspension for what, supplements ?

then who ?

so I'm reading lots about how the jets have taken on too many bad apples, and the locker room may fall apart

I need everybody's help making a list of all these bad guys

holmes - drugs and violence against women. bad guy #1, no argument

cromartie - jimmie needs to wearin a hat son. bad guy #2

meshaundra ellis - pot head

pace - suspension for what, supplements ?

then who ?

So what do you suggest should we have never signed these player? And Tim Tebow is a good character guy should we sign him? Eric Mangini is a good charater guys as well. Didnt Bill Belichick have an affair? I am pretty sure that went on during their "Super Bowl" run but that didn't stop his game planning did it? Ray Lewis had a murder case against him and well that didn't stop there playoff run nor his probowl selections. And finally Big Ben's second sex scandel AGAIN I am pretty sure this has been going on since the steelers have been dominate since he took the helm MAYBE even at Miami (Ohio). Let's think back a bit do you think one of the greatest JETS OF ALL-TIME Mark Gastineau had a "Clean" image? What about Joe Namath? Probably not, but when Sunday came around you better Damn well believe these boys got after it because they were football players and this is their job to play football not a doctor, a lawyer, or teacher a FOOTBALL PLAYER. Now if this is a distraction detramental to the team MEANING you do not perform or you are unable to do so because you are constantly suspended then you take that action that is the case with Santonio Holmes BUT for s 5th rd pick that is nothing that's like buying a $2 lottery ticket you when then you are going to get more out of it then you paid you lose then you lose $2. I am pretty sure Vernon Gholston is a great character guy and it only cost us a ton of money and a first round pick to find out. Also, drug suspentions have you ever seen the drugs on that list that can get you suspended? You can get them from GNC because its not the supplement that gets you in trouble its what other elements that supplement is comprised of. Last time I checked Cromarties kids don't play in Rex Ryans scheme so they shouldn't play in this blog and as far as Shaun goes he is the constant on this team and the only first rd pick that I have in recent memory that we still have on the team. Think back, when was the time you there was a football player a first rd pick that still was a starter not only on defense, but that can go from the 4-3 to the 3-4 and still be productive and last this long in the league? Hey maybe its the weed!!!!!!!!!

So what do you suggest should we have never signed these player? And Tim Tebow is a good character guy should we sign him? Eric Mangini is a good charater guys as well. Didnt Bill Belichick have an affair? I am pretty sure that went on during their "Super Bowl" run but that didn't stop his game planning did it? Ray Lewis had a murder case against him and well that didn't stop there playoff run nor his probowl selections. And finally Big Ben's second sex scandel AGAIN I am pretty sure this has been going on since the steelers have been dominate since he took the helm MAYBE even at Miami (Ohio). Let's think back a bit do you think one of the greatest JETS OF ALL-TIME Mark Gastineau had a "Clean" image? What about Joe Namath? Probably not, but when Sunday came around you better Damn well believe these boys got after it because they were football players and this is their job to play football not a doctor, a lawyer, or teacher a FOOTBALL PLAYER. Now if this is a distraction detramental to the team MEANING you do not perform or you are unable to do so because you are constantly suspended then you take that action that is the case with Santonio Holmes BUT for s 5th rd pick that is nothing that's like buying a $2 lottery ticket you when then you are going to get more out of it then you paid you lose then you lose $2. I am pretty sure Vernon Gholston is a great character guy and it only cost us a ton of money and a first round pick to find out. Also, drug suspentions have you ever seen the drugs on that list that can get you suspended? You can get them from GNC because its not the supplement that gets you in trouble its what other elements that supplement is comprised of. Last time I checked Cromarties kids don't play in Rex Ryans scheme so they shouldn't play in this blog and as far as Shaun goes he is the constant on this team and the only first rd pick that I have in recent memory that we still have on the team. Think back, when was the time you there was a football player a first rd pick that still was a starter not only on defense, but that can go from the 4-3 to the 3-4 and still be productive and last this long in the league? Hey maybe its the weed!!!!!!!!!

Hey, where the hell you been?

Mangini also had Abram Elam who was booted from Notre Dame after a rape scandal. Hell he even asked for him in the Sanchez deal.

Didn't Captain America (Tom Brady) Get his actress girl pregnant and leave her for the model chick?

Ellis is not a bad character guy. Longest tenured Jet and he has one public mistake.

Clowney is probably the biggest headache on the team and he is basically replaced by Holmes, huge upgrade for the Jets.

Braylon was bad new in Cleveland, was great here. Having seen the Jets ship Rhodes out, I would assume Braylon will be a good guy as long as he wants to stay here. The way things are going everyone should want to play here.

Pace was banned for a over the counter supplement. He made a mistake but definitely isn't a bad character guy.

Cromartie has been a train wreck with his off the field stuff. But he will hopefully be a non-issue football wise.

The point of the matter is a lot of athletes have character issues. However, the really stupid ones get caught.

The Mangini model didn't work. Let's get the roster loaded up with 1AA team captains who also were Rhodes Scholars.

Now you can't push things too far and bring in a roster full of guys that cause distractions. But talent wins and the Jets have added plenty of talent since they lost the Championship game.

Archived