Rolando Mcclain

Jetsfan1015

I know the jets have no shot at him and really isnt a position of need right now but I just want to see how you guys think he stacks up to Patrick Willis when he was coming out. Could Mcclain be as good as Willis?

You KNOW that since he's an ALABAMA boy I love McClain. He's a natural leader who will excel in the NFL. I think the Jets have a shot at another ALABAMA kid in CB Kareem Jackson who just might be there at 29.

You KNOW that since he's an ALABAMA boy I love McClain. He's a natural leader who will excel in the NFL. I think the Jets have a shot at another ALABAMA kid in CB Kareem Jackson who just might be there at 29.

Mount Cody as well.

McClain is a really intelligent player who has great size and instincts, but isn't nearly the athlete that Willis is. If both fulfill their complete potential Willis is better, but McClain should still be a damn good player (whether he reaches his potential or not). Some really think the Giants should go after him. Could be a target for KC if they manage to trade down also.

Cody is a slob.

Watch his clips. F--- that guy.

This is coming from the guy who supported our trading down to nab him in the 2nd, three weeks ago. I'd rather draft Alualu in the 1st...than trade down and draft Cody AND Alualu while recouping a 3rd round pick.

Cody is a slob.

Watch his clips. F--- that guy.

which clips the ones where he saved alabama's season with 2 blocked kicks against Tennessee? or the ones where they use him as a blocking full back at the goalline?

yes he's a slob, so was Ted Washington and every other great NT.. ever. You don't want to see Kris Jenkins with his shirt off either. Cody's a beast.

as for mCClain, he fits a very specific defense, I think weatherspoon is a better athlete and will have a better career at least at first.

which clips the ones where he saved alabama's season with 2 blocked kicks against Tennessee? or the ones where they use him as a blocking full back at the goalline?

yes he's a slob, so was Ted Washington and every other great NT.. ever. You don't want to see Kris Jenkins with his shirt off either. Cody's a beast.

as for mCClain, he fits a very specific defense, I think weatherspoon is a better athlete and will have a better career at least at first.

oh, I was refering to the ones where he's slow off the snap, doesn't get a push, then fails to do anything spectacular before getting worn out.

oh, I was refering to the ones where he's slow off the snap, doesn't get a push, then fails to do anything spectacular before getting worn out.

oh the imaginary clips. Alabama had the nation's #2 defense with an out of shape slob as their key player. got it.

oh the imaginary clips. Alabama had the nation's #2 defense with an out of shape slob as their key player. got it.

Collegeeeee MAN its college! History has proven itself more than enough times that college is extremely different from the nfl.

Cody wont be able to handle nfl. Once he gets his fat contract hes gonna go buy the nearest applebees and live there.

I may be wrong, but why take the chance on him? Linval Joseph, Dan Williams seem more nfl ready in terms on conditioning and weight.

Collegeeeee MAN its college! History has proven itself more than enough times that college is extremely different from the nfl.

Cody wont be able to handle nfl. Once he gets his fat contract hes gonna go buy the nearest applebees and live there.

I may be wrong, but why take the chance on him? Linval Joseph, Dan Williams seem more nfl ready in terms on conditioning and weight.

Dan Williams isn't going to be there and Joseph is an end in a 3-4? Cody can't do anything right. He's a heavy guy, then people ask him to lose weight and he loses weight, but he's doing it for the NFL contract. Even at the Senior Bowl against other guys who were going to be playing in the NFL Cody did really well. The guy is a risk no doubt, but so is everyone else. His highlights are underwhelming, but he's a run stuffer who has experience in a 2 gap system taking up blockers. They're not going to be pretty. That said, I'd be fine with it if we pass on him because he looks so out of shape even on the field. But I think he could be a realistic possibility right now.

Dan Williams isn't going to be there and Joseph is an end in a 3-4? Cody can't do anything right. He's a heavy guy, then people ask him to lose weight and he loses weight, but he's doing it for the NFL contract. Even at the Senior Bowl against other guys who were going to be playing in the NFL Cody did really well. The guy is a risk no doubt, but so is everyone else. His highlights are underwhelming, but he's a run stuffer who has experience in a 2 gap system taking up blockers. They're not going to be pretty. That said, I'd be fine with it if we pass on him because he looks so out of shape even on the field. But I think he could be a realistic possibility right now.

Joseph could share snaps at NT with Jenkins, but yeah your right I dont think hes our long time solution at NT. He was built for a 3-4 de.

Whoever takes Cody though,God bless.

Joseph could share snaps at NT with Jenkins, but yeah your right I dont think hes our long time solution at NT. He was built for a 3-4 de.

Whoever takes Cody though,God bless.

I could see him sliding in on third down right now but that's about it. Maybe if he REALLY bulks up he can see time there down the road, but even in playing style he's a 5-tech all the way so I see no reason for him to play NT unless it's a passing down.

Archived