Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How come you do all your talking during the night phase after we get a successful lynch...? Or at least most of it...

I posted before it was confirmed. I just took a long time to post that...honestly, its just a coincidence.

I dont live by the computer. I'm an active dude and I cant post during the day at work for the most part, somedays are better for it than others. Tonight I played hoops, got home, showered, ate some dinner, got caught up on the thread, re read, posted some thoughts and **** happened again.

Why leave AVM's name off? You named the other 3 players that powers are unknown. I welcome an investigation and get why I'm a choice. But I do think we need to avoid tunnel vision. Right now, you have a bunch of folks revealed, but you dont know their alliance. So now the focus has shifted to the unknowns. Here's why that bothers me...

Dan has pretty much confirmed we got her, the numbers are not good for the Darkside. Assuming there is 2 left its...

8-2 now, 7-2 if they get a successful NK.

I'm just not convinced that of the 4 none revealed, both remaining scum are in that pack. Thats way to easy......wayyyy to easy. Something is wrong here. I think there is scum somewhere in the 6 reveals and if we start clearing peoples name just because you know their power, thats not good and we will waste investigations and pick the wrong players during the day.

The problem is we have very little on you 4, which is why i think we should investigate into there, there's plenty of opportunity to lynch klecko, but you guys have faced very little heat and can easily coast to end game if we don't start poking around...

I also think scum will be firing into that lot as well,fwiw.. and i also would be surprised if Crusher or Kleck is scum

The problem is we have very little on you 4, which is why i think we should investigate into there, there's plenty of opportunity to lynch klecko, but you guys have faced very little heat and can easily coast to end game if we don't start poking around...

I also think scum will be firing into that lot as well,fwiw.. and i also would be surprised if Crusher or Kleck is scum

You are like sand in the crack of my azz. Keeps bugging but I cant reach it to do antyhing about it.

I hear ya...but sometimes its best for both town and scum not to know. Which you've experienced in recent games. Again, if the town feels I need to be investigated, I'm good with it, not that I have a choice. We can afford to have an innocent reading. We are way ahead.

I hear ya...but sometimes its best for both town and scum not to know. Which you've experienced in recent games. Again, if the town feels I need to be investigated, I'm good with it, not that I have a choice. We can afford to have an innocent reading. We are way ahead.

How come nobody else is making a case for why they should or shouldn't be investigated?

Because CTM put me on the top of his list for investigation suggestions?

So what.... CTM has been directing teh vig, cop, doc all game... it doesn't mean they are going to listen to him.

Defending yourself makes you seem like you've got something to hide. Just saying.

If you are town, you should stifle it so that the investigation doesn't get wasted on you...

So what.... CTM has been directing teh vig, cop, doc all game... it doesn't mean they are going to listen to him.

Defending yourself makes you seem like you've got something to hide. Just saying.

If you are town, you should stifle it so that the investigation doesn't get wasted on you...

I disagree with your logic. CTM is leading the town and very influential player. From what I understand, brett is a noobie. I could see him following his lead. And I'm just simply saying, it would be a wasted vote, and I wouldnt count out the revealed because CTM only suggest unrevealed.

If my name wasnt at the top of his list, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

I disagree with your logic. CTM is leading the town and very influential player. From what I understand, brett is a noobie. I could see him following his lead. And I'm just simply saying, it would be a wasted vote, and I wouldnt count out the revealed because CTM only suggest unrevealed.

If my name wasnt at the top of his list, we wouldnt be having this conversation.

Mmm-kay.

Defend away... I don't give a ****.

Putting up a stink like this is screaming for the investigation to get used on you... despite you saying it would be a waste.

100% scum should not know..

I hope brett will not take my advice and investigate someone different. An innocent is almost as valuable as a guilty at this point.

I only hope he doesn't investigate crusher or sharrow, as those two seem pointless :D

I hope you know by now that i say things to get a reaction.. interesting, jif's reaction was.. ;)

Mmm-kay.

Defend away... I don't give a ****.

Putting up a stink like this is screaming for the investigation to get used on you... despite you saying it would be a waste.

If that makes you feel better. So should I not have responded to his post? We could do this for days. You play your way, I play mine.

100% scum should not know..

I hope brett will not take my advice and investigate someone different. An innocent is almost as valuable as a guilty at this point.

I only hope he doesn't investigate crusher or sharrow, as those two seem pointless :D

Agreed...but there's always the possibility of a Miller or GF read.

I hope you know by now that i say things to get a reaction.. interesting, jif's reaction was.. ;)

Oh please. Dont act like you got anything out of me. I laugh at you sometimes.

374 pages in... night phase... and look who finally showed up to play. :rolleyes:

Sorry man. I have a busy life that doesnt revolve around the computer. Cant make any excuses for when I'm able to post. Last week was tough for me, I've been as active as I've can since I've been back. The times I post should be very consistent. Sorry if you dont approve.

Good morning everyone. Or is it? There's only one way to find out. Once again, people go from room to room, checking on each of their fellow rebels. Until they reach the room of CTM. Upon opening the door they find a most unpleasant sight. His tiny mechanical body laying on the ground, seemingly overloaded at the hands of force lightning. But if that wasn't bad enough, it seems as his counterpart Sharrow made an attempt to save CTM by sacrificing some of his own parts, but it only spelt the demise of them both.

starwars68.jpg

R2-D2 and C-3PO (Rebel Lovers) are dead.

The twin suns of Tatooine rise once again, as day 5 has began.

1. Dan X - Darth Vader (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Four)

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason - Admiral Ackbar (Killed, Night Two)

4. Vicious89x

5. slats - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Killed, Night One)

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it - Boba Fett (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day One)

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow - C-3PO (Killed, Night Four)

12. Pac2566 - Princess Leia Organa (Killed, Night Three)

13. The Crusher

14. SMC - Lando Calrissian (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Three)

15. CTM - R2-D2 (Killed, Night Four)

16. HessStation

17. D P R - Grand Moff Tarkin (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day Two)

With 8 players remaining, it takes 5 to feed the Sarlacc.

Archived