Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They hate you :P

I said what seems to be 60 pages ago now I'd be comfortable going JVOR or Doggin, and admittedly I'm wary of lynching a power role. He was so vague though, and I cant imagine a scenario in which he couldnt tell what he does, at the very least. I'm pretty close to putting him back at L-2.

Seriously, if I was scum I would have just false claimed doc, to get the real doc into the open or easily avoid the lynch if the doc stayed hidden. You really think I'd make up that claim instead of outing a power role?

Seriously, if I was scum I would have just false claimed doc, to get the real doc into the open or easily avoid the lynch if the doc stayed hidden. You really think I'd make up that claim instead of outing a power role?

and the wifom has become explicitly stated.. good

and fwiw, you would be vague if you were hoping to both survive and not paint yourself into a corner..

FOS on AVM and Vic. The two who don't have a vote, posturing with a quick post basically agreeing that it's probably at least one of the two (doggin or drp)...knowing as to what Integ brought up about the longer this first day takes the harder it will be for the town to decipher through all the crap.

I find it odd the two without votes post back to back with similar comments...but still with no vote...

FOS on AVM and Vic. The two who don't have a vote, posturing with a quick post basically agreeing that it's probably at least one of the two (doggin or drp)...knowing as to what Integ brought up about the longer this first day takes the harder it will be for the town to decipher through all the crap.

I find it odd the two without votes post back to back with similar comments...but still with no vote...

I'm still deciding here. I also agreed with I28. And I think you're making a bit much of posting back to back, considering this thread has been dead all day.

How exactly would you like to explain how you know that?

Simple.

As you know, in a standard size 16 player game there are 4 scum. This is a 17 player game and 4 scum is 23.5%. If there were 5 scum that would be 29.4 %.

Bleedin' Green, the mod, is obsessed with balancing the game (you'd have to know that from prior experience of him playing & modding), so with reasonable certainty he would not deviate from standard. There may be 3rd parties involved and other type of roles, but 4 would be the benchmark.

In any event, it's a more accurate reflection of the game mechanics than your lazy claim of 50% chance Doggin is scum.

Why would you false claim anything since you haven't even gotten to L1 yet???

I'm still deciding here. I also agreed with I28. And I think you're making a bit much of posting back to back, considering this thread has been dead all day.

You posted 6 minutes apart and I only brought it up as an observation. Wasn't like it was the headliner to my post.

It still looks a little sketchy as you are the only two without votes.

BTW, what is Smashmouth's deal?

Seriously, I could have told you that you'd be posting this exact appeal to the town the minute I read your pseudo-reveal earlier in the thread... good setup though.

You posted 6 minutes apart and I only brought it up as an observation. Wasn't like it was the headliner to my post.

You're right, I should vote. I got killed last game for voting too much day 1 and I've been the polar opposite this game. I guess the happy place would be somewhere in between.

Smashmouth isn't playing, do you mean Pac?

Simple.

As you know, in a standard size 16 player game there are 4 scum. This is a 17 player game and 4 scum is 23.5%. If there were 5 scum that would be 29.4 %.

Bleedin' Green, the mod, is obsessed with balancing the game (you'd have to know that from prior experience of him playing & modding), so with reasonable certainty he would not deviate from standard. There may be 3rd parties involved and other type of roles, but 4 would be the benchmark.

In any event, it's a more accurate reflection of the game mechanics than your lazy claim of 50% chance Doggin is scum.

Nice job ****-blocking his half-assed attempt to draw attention way from himself.

I think DPR put himself in a corner somewhat as the guy who knows everything and then makes a really simple but stupid mistake like that.

since when does 6= 16? I'd be a moron to have my last narrowed down to 4 people already, nor did I say the people not on my list i assume are not guilty. A whole bunch of people are just neutral to me and a few seem like town. The 6 I brought up people I'm highly suspicious of.

I dont like your play this game. You have an arrogance about you and to throw 6 names out there and claim, I'd be good with anyone just seems like you are anxious and dont really care what you hit.

Meh, I've been catching up this whole game too. Anyway,

the ewolk thing. I don't think DPR is on the same side so whatever Doggin is, he isn't (however I still think DPR could be an independent role...and I suppose, as experinced players they could both be mafia causing chaos together). His 4th train vote on CTM because he seemed to catch a couple posts not adding up early. I originally had Slats vs CTM but it was actually Doggin vs CTM early on. Doggin also kept talking about getting investigated as not to be cop in my mind. So if he is lynched I have a better feeling not completely scewing up on a power role if he is in fact innocent. You can also look at early votes who never waivered on Doggin, pending the outcome. I am also looking to see who if any hop off the train as he gets closer to L1. I've also seen what seems like some genuine posts from a few people questioning Doggin's play.

Fair enough.

Its just so tough to read the new guys...to throw out the possibility of independent role on DPR based off his play is interesting. I cant get a good read on him. He's pushing Doggin hard...dont know if this is some type of rivalry from another board.

Seriously, I could have told you that you'd be posting this exact appeal to the town the minute I read your pseudo-reveal earlier in the thread... good setup though.

Yeah. Doggin, are you saying "If I was scum I would false claim in order to save myself, so I must be town." Huh?

Hmm, quick thoughts from phone. Ddoggins reveal seems kind of weird to me but I'd be willing to let him have another day. Like I said, all of you touting these intricate scum schemes make me uneasy.

I still like JVoR. He's too cautious to share his thoughts on people yet feels strongly enough about his own theory to bring it up over and over?

And I agree with Hess that it's a bit shady of Avm and Vic to make leading posts without voting.

Hmm, quick thoughts from phone. Ddoggins reveal seems kind of weird to me but I'd be willing to let him have another day. Like I said, all of you touting these intricate scum schemes make me uneasy.

I still like JVoR. He's too cautious to share his thoughts on people yet feels strongly enough about his own theory to bring it up over and over?

And I agree with Hess that it's a bit shady of Avm and Vic to make leading posts without voting.

I don't' really get how I'm leading. I vote too much one game, now I'm voting too little. I thought part of the game was to share thoughts and that's what I'm doing.

I'm also wondering what came of ctm's planned reread of doggins posts.

And Hess, i didn't think all of my posts start with apologies. Sorry if they do, hehe. ;) I just know it sucks when people are inactive, so I feel bad holding anything up. Last game it was a big complaint about me. That I was too "enigmatic". So I try to be clear about when I'll be busy, when I'm in a rush on my phone, and when I'm back for the night.

You're right, I should vote. I got killed last game for voting too much day 1 and I've been the polar opposite this game. I guess the happy place would be somewhere in between.

Smashmouth isn't playing, do you mean Pac?

No I thought I saw him on the original list.

Anyway, you crying over everyone killing you during the last game (in multiple posts) as a defense in frankly absurd.

and the wifom has become explicitly stated.. good

and fwiw, you would be vague if you were hoping to both survive and not paint yourself into a corner..

Again - if I'm not able to reveal in full tomorrow morning - first thing after the opening scene - you can just lynch me then. I'll be too much of a distraction to be useful anyway.

So it's not like I'm buying myself much wiggle room here.

Again - if I'm not able to reveal in full tomorrow morning - first thing after the opening scene - you can just lynch me then. I'll be too much of a distraction to be useful anyway.

So it's not like I'm buying myself much wiggle room here.

Is there a deadline tonight? WTF is this guy talking about...?

I dont like your play this game. You have an arrogance about you and to throw 6 names out there and claim, I'd be good with anyone just seems like you are anxious and dont really care what you hit.

Fair enough.

Its just so tough to read the new guys...to throw out the possibility of independent role on DPR based off his play is interesting. I cant get a good read on him. He's pushing Doggin hard...dont know if this is some type of rivalry from another board.

My thoughts on this are, possibly, he (DPR) just wants what he sees as the strongest players gone early. Slats is concidered a strong players too, or could appear as a good, smart player) and he went after him too with somewhat weaker agruements imo. He's also been good at just causing overall chaos with "fact" statements which are really just his opinion. What his intentions are, not sure, but the seem very scummy to me.

No I thought I saw him on the original list.

Anyway, you crying over everyone killing you during the last game (in multiple posts) as a defense in frankly absurd.

He only popped to say he wish he could've played or something.

It's not a defense, it's a fact and the basis behind my reasoning of playing it cool with the voting this game. You're right, I should vote though, as I've been dragging my feet.

Vote: Doggin

I honestly feel we stand to gain the most amount of knowledge from his lynch. I have a feeling he is scum. His doc play, then mentioning "maybe I'm a death miller, I don't know" and to the pseudo-reveal, it just doesn't seem like clean play to me. At the same time I think we stand to learn plenty about DPR if he's scum or an innocent. Brett also, ever since his vote, has kept quiet and avoided confrontation which I also think is a bit telling.

If the town feels the lynch should go on DPR I'm willing to move my vote there as well. Like I said, I side with I28 and AVM that one of those 2 should be our targets for this day. I chose the one I feel has been scummier.

Yeah. Doggin, are you saying "If I was scum I would false claim in order to save myself, so I must be town." Huh?

No. I'm saying I would make up something better than "I can't say until tomorrow", so you should give me until tomorrow to see what the actual role details are rather than being impatient and lynching me today.

It's not a defense, it's a fact and the basis behind my reasoning of playing it cool with the voting this game. You're right, I should vote though, as I've been dragging my feet.

I honestly feel we stand to gain the most amount of knowledge from his lynch. I have a feeling he is scum. His doc play, then mentioning "maybe I'm a death miller, I don't know" and to the pseudo-reveal, it just doesn't seem like clean play to me. At the same time I think we stand to learn plenty about DPR if he's scum or an innocent. Brett also, ever since his vote, has kept quiet and avoided confrontation which I also think is a bit telling.

If the town feels the lynch should go on DPR I'm willing to move my vote there as well. Like I said, I side with I28 and AVM that one of those 2 should be our targets for this day. I chose the one I feel has been scummier.

God now I am going to look bad popping in after you said this.. But I went to sleep after my vote + a few posts.. woke up.. posted im going to class and had a quick break (now).. and now have more class to go back to.. and that Wednesday is my busiest day.

Thanks for bringing that back up. Wrong vote, but still.

Smash isn't playing...he offered to replace a player if need be midgame. He's got finals. What are you asking?

I don't' really get how I'm leading. I vote too much one game, now I'm voting too little. I thought part of the game was to share thoughts and that's what I'm doing.

If you change your gameplay, you're suspicious. If you stay the same, you're suspicious. The name of the game, I guess.

For the record, I was the #1 vote on Doggin this time through and having to look over 80 pages worth of junk to try and find where he may be "hinting" at a specific role is far from an easy task. I can't find anything.

I'm going to vote: Doggin, which will now appear is because I'm on a couple of FOS lists. It's whatev. Revealing your character name is forbidden, but claiming or fake claiming what you do isn't. Something doesn't feel right, but I feel like we'd at least learn a good deal by a Doggin death one way or the other.

No. I'm saying I would make up something better than "I can't say until tomorrow", so you should give me until tomorrow to see what the actual role details are rather than being impatient and lynching me today.

So you're suggesting we go elsewhere and you'll reveal your role tomorrow?

Smash isn't playing...he offered to replace a player if need be midgame. He's got finals. What are you asking?

If you change your gameplay, you're suspicious. If you stay the same, you're suspicious. The name of the game, I guess.

For the record, I was the #1 vote on Doggin this time through and having to look over 80 pages worth of junk to try and find where he may be "hinting" at a specific role is far from an easy task. I can't find anything.

I'm going to vote: Doggin, which will now appear is because I'm on a couple of FOS lists. It's whatev. Revealing your character name is forbidden, but claiming or fake claiming what you do isn't. Something doesn't feel right, but I feel like we'd at least learn a good deal by a Doggin death one way or the other.

That puts doggin at L1 right?

Archived