Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

This is getting out of hand.

Anyways Im off to class and the gym now for a couple hours. Ill be following from my phone but probably unable to post unless its really important.

Im gonna leave my vote on Doggin for now.. cause I like it there, and I am growing more and more skeptic of this whole JVOR thing.

Hasta.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Honestly, i'm burnt out with this game right now and am going to step away. I submitted DPR as my pick, i can change it at any point though.

I'd rather not do someone who volunteers, they've obviously less to hide.

Creating the ****storm and then bowing out due to fatigue sounds about as scummy as it gets.

Honestly, i'm burnt out with this game right now and am going to step away. I submitted DPR as my pick, i can change it at any point though.

I'd rather not do someone who volunteers, they've obviously less to hide.

What? no love for Crush. your so certain Im an imperialist poopie head. you got no idea how bad I am. Im King Kong Mother****er. Im a rebel with a cause.

Honestly not one off the top of my head.

Even if we're operating in star wars universe, the Jedi always have trouble seeing who is truly a sith lord, it's the cloud the fogs their vision. It's how Palpatine operated as the sith lord and Chancellor before becoming the Emperor. A one time save character really doesn't fit into any character I know from my nerdy brain.

There aren't enough star wars main characters who fit neatly with standard or enhanced mafia roles for this to be a basis for any sort of deduction. Hell, I28 is a random Ewok, and I doubt he's roleless. I'm sure that Yoda is the finder, Han might be the vig, etc. - i.e. where the roles can fit with characters, I'm sure they do - but I know for a fact they don't have to.

Me too. I been trying to offer. Im just busy but let them bitcches step. Come on JVOR bring your little friend Slats too. Come stepping. I hope some fool gets happy and tries to lynch me. Oh man, gonna be some **** then. No reason they shouldn't they all suspect me cause of my terrible outburst. you bittches aint seen nothing yet. Come on, man. Step up. Pleanty of Crusher to go around.

Is there a gangsta in the Star Wars series? How/why did you turn hood all the sudden?

I'd like to hear the results on crusher..

this dpr/doggin/jvor thing feels too much like inbreeding and a play that i can't quite put my finger on..

Crusher's volunteering, DPR is squirming.

I know where the town should want to see this investigation take place.

FYI Bleedin, I unvoted: voted DPR

If this is a scam I just don't see how it helps Doggin or JVoR as scum or even if they are a 3rd party.

They basically reveal themselves for 1 innocent lynch.

UNLESS...Doggin is kid Vader and has no power yet.

I'll discount this for the simple fact that BG specifically said he was leaving out the prequels. So by that, there shouldn't be a kid Vader.

With that, vote: DPR

I don't care if he doesn't like it. But please, I strongly advise everyone not to drop the hammer on him.

IF we go with this plan, anyone who drops the hammer would get killed. Either he's scum trying to grab an easy and stupid kill, or REALLY lazy town. Either way, a detriment to the town.

I think Doggin's gonna flip town, but if DPR is going

DPR - ideally you're town, and we can start to work together. As it stands, don't trust you at all. You work off of way too many assumptions, ones that in my case I know to be 100% wrong.

I'm working off of assumptions? You are supporting the guy that has made up more stories than Shakespeare and not provided any proof.

Idealy, if I'm town, I'm not going to let scum have a free pass in picking me off.

unvote

vote Crusher

I dare you bittches. Go ahead put me at L1 and go ahead and check my prostate JVOR, go ahead I dare you.

Honestly, I don't like the plan for the simple fact I don't find you scummy. But if thats who we go with, I'll go along.

Lando?

DAS RAYCIS

:rl:

I'm working off of assumptions? You are supporting the guy that has made up more stories than Shakespeare and not provided any proof.

Idealy, if I'm town, I'm not going to let scum have a free pass in picking me off.

Good point scummy Mc scumster.

I dare them to pick Crusher off I dare them. I wish I could vote for myself 7 more times. I do.

vote Crusher vote crusher

vote crusher vote crusher

vote crusher vote crusher

vote crusher

Their come on check me, I have to go back to work. Come on JVOR Im bending over getting ready to bare down.

WORNGO

Im not volunteering Im calling the punk Bittches out. Big difference.

I'm gonna follow your lead big guy.

Vote: Vicious

Don't threaten me unless you're gonna do something about it. If you got nothing to lose JVoR, Crusher and I should suffice for you, no?

So are you asking the town to vote you, point blank? Or are you just trying to push the issue with JVOR?

I believe so because that's what I want as well. Crusher got picked on by JVoR, and in my case JVoR decided to act like a tough guy and threaten me with an investigation. If he's so sure that doggin is innocent then 2 out of the 6 people on his list are offering themselves up.

I'm gonna follow your lead big guy.

Vote: Vicious

Don't threaten me unless you're gonna do something about it. If you got nothing to lose JVoR, Crusher and I should suffice for you, no?

Dey better not mess with Big Crusher and The Chiliean Thundercat. See us roar

The only way this gets crazier is if I were to vote for the mod, though I doubt my humor would be appreciated at this point.

BTW -- props to scum. Needless to say a job well done on day 1.

Props my gigantic azz waiting to be checked. Props hell they'll need tops for the caskets I'll put them in.

Crusher's volunteering, DPR is squirming.

I know where the town should want to see this investigation take place.

And i don't know why everyone is willing to believe two of the more suspicious players in the game, one of them unveiling an up to now never before seen ability, the other hinting at a weird role and earlier breadcrumbing that bleedin likely "invented" roles for these games.

You'd think most would pause and consider it a bit, or atleast approach it more cautiously, but here we are, like dominos we have slats, dan x and doggin all going for it without a moments pause..

I don't know yet what the right or wrong play is, but I'm know i don't like how quickly everyone has lept at this too good to be true scenario..

Don;t worry about Crusher Scummdiana Jones. Im the motherfuking temple of doom for the imperialist sissy faggots.

Man, you are never going to forgive me for that game, are you?

And i don't know why everyone is willing to believe two of the more suspicious players in the game, one of them unveiling an up to now never before seen ability, the other hinting at a weird role and earlier breadcrumbing that bleedin likely "invented" roles for these games.

You'd think most would pause and consider it a bit, or atleast approach it more cautiously, but here we are, like dominos we have slats, dan x and doggin all going for it without a moments pause..

I don't know yet what the right or wrong play is, but I'm know i don't like how quickly everyone has lept at this too good to be true scenario..

Well to be fair, Doggin was definitely going to go along with this plan. It helps keep him alive...and any of us in the same position (whether scum or town) would do the same. I see what you're saying with slats, dan x, and even myself (though you didn't name me). Quite frankly, there's like 9 million things going on right now, and I'm going to be honest I'm completely confused

Then you're a crappy, selfish townie.

If you're town, and you think JVoR's a symp who'll lie about your alignment, then come up innocent after he's lynched, just to lynch you -a player without any revealed role- you're out of your seriously inflated head.

As a townie, you're being offered the symp you think JVoR is (although in most of our games, the symp isn't allowed to communucate with scum), and Doggin in exchange for yourself. Probably me, too. Why would you not do that?

Its mostly because there's no legitimate downside.

JVoR gives us a read on DPR, the dies. If he says DPR is scum and flips innocent, we lynch DPR. If DPR flips innocent, then JVoR must have been symping me, and we vote me off (that's not going to happen, since I know I'm not scum). If JVoR flips scum, we shake our heads, lynch me tomorrow, and move on.

The only downside anyone is suggesting is that JVoR is a symp, will lie about DPR, reveal as innocent on death, and get Wes wrongly lynched. But - again - why would a symp do this?

Also, please note that while proclaiming that JVoR was a symp, DPR also argued that JVoR and I hatched this plan together

As Wes knows, if JVoR is a symp and I'm scum, we would not be in communication at all, so JVoR could not be a "symp running a Doggin plan."

Archived