Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good i was starting to worry about you. I have to admit I was half expecting you to pile on me too but this makes me feel better about you being town. Being confused about how to proceed is more of a towntell imo. At least at this stage of it. For you guys with less info i mean from your perspective not mine obviously.

Hess, there really are no words. You're finding it better to not even attempt an investigation and instead just lynch me now without one. I offered my head on a platter already what the hell are you even thinking.

How sweet. ;) You better flip town, by the way. I was doubting you the whole game until your reveal. And then still wary.

good i was starting to worry about you. I have to admit I was half expecting you to pile on me too but this makes me feel better about you being town. Being confused about how to proceed is more of a towntell imo. At least at this stage of it. For you guys with less info i mean from your perspective not mine obviously.

Hess, there really are no words. You're finding it better to not even attempt an investigation and instead just lynch me now without one. I offered my head on a platter already what the hell are you even thinking.

I want you to investigate Doggin, simple as that. If you're not going to use your "power" than I want to find out if you're full of ****...which you very well could be. There are lines drawn and all I know is you desperately wanted to save Doggin. Finding out what you are helps me find out what Doggin is...and quite possibly slats, dpr and some insight into a few others

I wouldn't be opposed to a vig shot :D

Good point...if he's scum

He liked to talk about watchers and trackers, he could have one watch himself.

Thats my point...I feel like he wants that.

What the hell were you thinking revealing? You have taken arrogance to a new level in this game. This all stems from you being insulted that everyone doesnt listen to you. You cant stand when people dont think you are good at this game or question your reason.

You have some nerve questioning someone else's play for not believing your reveal when you should know better than anyone that doing what you did is totally wrong.

I want you to investigate Doggin, simple as that. If you're not going to use your "power" than I want to find out if you're full of ****...which you very well could be. There are lines drawn and all I know is you desperately wanted to save Doggin. Finding out what you are helps me find out what Doggin is...and quite possibly slats, dpr and some insight into a few others

I'm just afraid that doggin has some crazy night power.

This is just a WILD guess here. What if doggin is vader and can use the dark side of the force to command a townie to his will? It'd make for a smaller scum team but the ability to control someone and their power would balance out the scum team of vader and palpatine.

Good point...if he's scum

Thats my point...I feel like he wants that.

What the hell were you thinking revealing? You have taken arrogance to a new level in this game. This all stems from you being insulted that everyone doesnt listen to you. You cant stand when people dont think you are good at this game or question your reason.

You have some nerve questioning someone else's play for not believing your reveal when you should know better than anyone that doing what you did is totally wrong.

Wow, first time I ever saw Sweet Boopsie go all Daddy on his bratty child. I think you should sne JVOR to bed with no dinner and internet.

I love the sweet one but that sounds contrived, but then again in this game probably just fine. So do we have enough votes to investigate Doggin and we are still killing JVOR so we know if he is genuine?

This is just a WILD guess here. What if doggin is vader and can use the dark side of the force to command a townie to his will? It'd make for a smaller scum team but the ability to control someone and their power would balance out the scum team of vader and palpatine.

Wow, ooo Vic, talk that Dirty Star Wars thing baby, oh yeah

Yet, not a bad idea.

Wow, ooo Vic, talk that Dirty Star Wars thing baby, oh yeah

Yet, not a bad idea.

You love it when it talk nerdy to you.

Think of it like the force choke. Making someone do something against their will, especially someone "weak". Sonitd make sense to have this work on say someone like lando, but wouldn't work on Luke....

That's a good point.

I share the same concern.

I am also worried about something like this:

Sibling pairs typically consist of one Mafia and one Innocent; if one dies, both die. In this variant, the Lovers can also win the game (regardless of whether they are Mafia, Innocents, or both) by being the last two standing. In most versions, if one "Lover" is killed the other dies as well.

Seems to me Luke/Leia or Han/Leia could fit this description no? Might not pertain to tonight's conundrum, but its definitely something to think about.

That is an excellent point.

A Jedi mind trick would fit well in this game. The victim wouldn't know who Vader was though (I would believe). If I was running it as mod, I'd send the PM directing a player to act in a certain way and not tell the player who is directing their action.

I share the same concern.

I am also worried about something like this:

Seems to me Luke/Leia or Han/Leia could fit this description no? Might not pertain to tonight's conundrum, but its definitely something to think about.

Dually noted for when I mod my first Romeo and Juliet Mafia. :rolleyes:

j/k:p

I have to say that my greatest fear in all of this is dogggin's desire to see day 2. Anything else, dpr as scum, jvor as scum, slats, crusher, will all be sorted out..

But why is it that he wanted to badly to see day 2?

I have to say that my greatest fear in all of this is dogggin's desire to see day 2. Anything else, dpr as scum, jvor as scum, slats, crusher, will all be sorted out..

But why is it that he wanted to badly to see day 2?

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun!

Just thinkin' about

Tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs,

And the sorrow

'Til there's none!

When I'm stuck a day

That's gray,

And lonely,

I just stick out my chin

And Grin,

And Say,

Oh

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!

I love ya

Tomorrow!

You're always

A day

A way!

This changes things a bit..

Agreed.

Investigate Doggin tonight.

Get report. Do NOT react to report, just file it as info we now have.

Lynch JVOR.

Get death scene on JVOR to find out how much to trust the report details.

Move on to the night phase.

Get some ****ing sleep.

So that I am ready for the train on Doggin:

UNVOTE (IF MY VOTE IS ON ANYONE)

Archived