Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think we lynch doggin today and dpr tomorow..

Wait, why aren't we lynching JVoR? Is the argument that he wouldn't go through all the self-voting stuff if he's scum, and Doggin was tricking him after all?

Wait wait wait wait wait. Why are we killing JVOR when Doggin is scum? Only way that makes sense is if JVOR is the scum and Doggin is the patsie? Thats silly.

We're not.

Doggin reached 9 votes.

Wait, why aren't we lynching JVoR? Is the argument that he wouldn't go through all the self-voting stuff if he's scum, and Doggin was tricking him after all?

I think its because most of us are afraid if Doggin makes it to night he will get like all powerful and stuff.

Well, he didn't investigate the guy he wanted to, unless he tricked us all with a huge gambit.. so why not take his results at face value..

Further, he revealed to save doggin, so the gambit doesn't make any sense..

i think we lynch doggin today and dpr tomorow..

lol please don't drag this out. You know it's not going to do any good. Who knew that you would be the one doing the thing I was supposedly supposed to do.

Also, I am told whether he is part of the rebellion or not. I still don't think he's part of the mafia, i feel like if anything it'd be a 3rd party flavor. The way the day played out to me doesn't make sense otherwise. But I was wrong about him being town.

Since i'm dying anyways i'm just putting it out there that I think if I had to pick 4 for scum it'd be DPR, JiF (based on his incessant bashing on me when he clearly should be internally struggling with it) Vicious, and maybe Crusher or Hess for last. Trippy. That's purely just for me to get out there and see how right or wrong I am by end game.

Wow, totally did not even see what went down the past 10 minutes. I had nothing to do with that. Jeez.

Dude, this has by far been the most active, insane, spastic, and confusing first 3 real life days of ANY mafia game I can remember. Total insanity.

Wow, totally did not even see what went down the past 10 minutes. I had nothing to do with that. Jeez.

your plan made sense if we took your word and "spared" doggin. Since you came back with an evil on doggin, no need to follow your plan since doggin would be long dead if you never opened your mouth to begin with :D

your plan made sense if we took your word and "spared" doggin. Since you came back with an evil on doggin, no need to follow your plan since doggin would be long dead if you never opened your mouth to begin with :D

Exactly, we had him at L1 before you announced your plan.

It wouldn't have been too much of a stretch to get him back there without the 80 pages of head spinning.

lol please don't drag this out. You know it's not going to do any good. Who knew that you would be the one doing the thing I was supposedly supposed to do.

Also, I am told whether he is part of the rebellion or not. I still don't think he's part of the mafia, i feel like if anything it'd be a 3rd party flavor. The way the day played out to me doesn't make sense otherwise. But I was wrong about him being town.

Since i'm dying anyways i'm just putting it out there that I think if I had to pick 4 for scum it'd be DPR, JiF (based on his incessant bashing on me when he clearly should be internally struggling with it) Vicious, and maybe Crusher or Hess for last. Trippy. That's purely just for me to get out there and see how right or wrong I am by end game.

I never realized how big of a OMGUS type player you are...all the people that have questioned you this game are scum. :roll:

You think I'm scum because you're an arrogant prick....o.k...and what should I be struggling with?

Worst part is, you're not even getting votes. :puke2:

I feel fairly confident that we accomplished the first lynch in the first two games, in almost twice as long real life, yet less than half the posts

I think that was because day one spanned the weekend in both cases.

Be they Jedi or Imperials, Ewoks or Droids, everyone could just not stop bickering and pointing fingers and being generally indecisive. That is until JVOR stepped up with a grand plan and when it was all said and done he had his finger pointed at one man, Doggin94it. Doggin didn't even have a chance to speak a single word in his own defense before 9 of the members in attendance lifted him off of his feet and heaved him right into the Sarlacc pit, a place he's a little more familiar with than most.

starwars80.jpg

Doggin94it, also known as Boba Fett the Bounty Hunter (Serial Killer) has been fed to the Sarlacc.

The twin suns of Tatooine have set, and night one has begun.

Please submit all night actions by 11 PM EST tomorrow (Thursday). If you have a night action that you do not intend to use, please be sure to PM stating as much.

Archived