Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you guys are pretty dead set on DPR, but we need to do something with Klecko. The arguement for not voting him was that no matter what he'd flip out, but this "the game doesn't interest me" garbage is retarded. I said plenty of times it was easy to get confused and mixed up, but at least make an effort. I know we probably don't want to go with him right now, but if he doesn't get active soon I'm going to jump over on him. He can get mad all he wants, but if we had NOT been overly active the past few days, his activity would still stick out.

Everyone knows my style is to prod inactive players, and considering how big of a disparity there seems to be in my opinion, it's something to keep an eye on.

I'm going to make sure there aren't more votes on DPR before I vote (I've taken a long time writing this, if theres only 3 I'll go ahead and put him at 4)

Everyone emerges from their rooms on the sail barge to once again congregate this morning. However, it appears that one of them has gone missing. They search the rooms only to find the body of their missing member. His corpse has smoke billowing from it, seeming to have been on the receiving end of some rather devastating force lightening. The group mourns over the loss of one of the last Jedi Knights in the galaxy.

Obi+Wan+Kenobi+01+Large.JPG

slats, also known as Obi-Wan Kenobi (town martyr) has been killed.

Day two has begun.

1. Dan X

2. AVM

3. Jets Voice of Reason

4. Vicious89x

5. slats - Obi-Wan Kenobi (Died Night One)

6. brettw4rd

7. Doggin94it - Boba Fett (Fed to the Sarlacc, Day One)

8. JiF

9. Integrity28

10. Klecko73isGod

11. Sharrow

12. Pac2566

13. The Crusher

14. SMC

15. CTM

16. HessStation

17. D P R

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to feed the Sarlacc.

@MOD The death scene says Slats was "killed" but the list of players says he "died." Is there any significance to that? Or am I over-analyzing?

I know you guys are pretty dead set on DPR, but we need to do something with Klecko. The arguement for not voting him was that no matter what he'd flip out, but this "the game doesn't interest me" garbage is retarded. I said plenty of times it was easy to get confused and mixed up, but at least make an effort. I know we probably don't want to go with him right now, but if he doesn't get active soon I'm going to jump over on him. He can get mad all he wants, but if we had NOT been overly active the past few days, his activity would still stick out.

Everyone knows my style is to prod inactive players, and considering how big of a disparity there seems to be in my opinion, it's something to keep an eye on.

I'm going to make sure there aren't more votes on DPR before I vote (I've taken a long time writing this, if theres only 3 I'll go ahead and put him at 4)

It's annoying. I HATE inactive players. When Sharrow is more active than you (sorry brother) then that is saying A LOT.

vote dpr

wow.. all lowercase.. took the jif beatdown to heart ehh? i wouldn't sweat it, i made numerous bad plays and received atleast 2 jif lectures last game.. he likes to preach, and has a warped sense of his own fallibility... it's amusing, mostly

It's annoying. I HATE inactive players. When Sharrow is more active than you (sorry brother) then that is saying A LOT.

:P

At least to Sharrows credit, we know his deal. You know he's going to do this and step his game up towards the end (either as scum or town). Klecko, from what I've seen, is usually really active. Pac and JiF additionally gave legit reasons. It's still annoying, but I've been there done that, so I understand. Klecko sticks out in that group.

Haha! Why would they NK you, slats? :lol:

Glad I said my piece. I was an early convert last game 'cause I knew what I was talking about early.

Just sayin...

Go Rebellion!

i would never have NK'd you under any circumstances, if i were scum, you're day 1 play would've at the very least make people not follow you, and in all liklihood would've gotten you lynched..

I was hoping you martyrd yourself..

wow.. all lowercase.. took the jif beatdown to heart ehh? i wouldn't sweat it, i made numerous bad plays and received atleast 2 jif lectures last game.. he likes to preach, and has a warped sense of his own fallibility... it's amusing, mostly

I remember when I dropped the hammer with a speed lynch on Norway as doc. I wanted to hide away for days. Of course, that was like my first or second game...but still. It sucks to be so far off. Still, he was right that Doggin wasn't scum :P

BTW...killing slats smells of a set up to me, the more I think about it. Killing slats doesn't make sense, unless scum WANT us to connect the dots, IMO.

:P

At least to Sharrows credit, we know his deal. You know he's going to do this and step his game up towards the end (either as scum or town). Klecko, from what I've seen, is usually really active. Pac and JiF additionally gave legit reasons. It's still annoying, but I've been there done that, so I understand. Klecko sticks out in that group.

I dunno, I honestly would be ok with BG modkilling him. It honestly annoys the **** out of me.

I'M SUCH A BETTER FAN THAN YOU THAT I'M GOING TO JUST GO MAKE FUN OF DOLPHIN TROLLS BECAUSE THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE.

Then don't ****ing sign up, we all know the draft is this week. We all know we signed xerxes. You can do both.

:rolleyes:

yeah, ok fat man.. i'm playing dumb and i really wanted slats dead cause he had such control of the town and was an imminent threat to my own survival..

take your eye roll smiley and shove it down your gullet with a lb of bacon and a jar of mayo

I dunno, I honestly would be ok with BG modkilling him. It honestly annoys the **** out of me.

I'M SUCH A BETTER FAN THAN YOU THAT I'M GOING TO JUST GO MAKE FUN OF DOLPHIN TROLLS BECAUSE THAT'S VERY IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE.

Then don't ****ing sign up, we all know the draft is this week. We all know we signed xerxes. You can do both.

Once gain. Don;t be messing with Teh Chilean Thundercat.

I am travelling so i posted on my phone. Remember i was The first one and the one by far one going after dpr the hardest. Slats was too but later than i was. The guy just reeks of scum anf if he flips town i will **** myself.

Jif i don't care about. I am highly suspicious of him right now. He has done nothing but disparage me with little reason. Ctm and

i28 doubted me with paranoia as central intent which is the natural town reaction. Go back and read hin, the strongest thimg he has done all game is go after me. Has he done anything else with any conviction?

Let's see what dpr flips as. If it is town i will back off, but closely look at the cast of characters that went hard after me and slats.

@MOD The death scene says Slats was "killed" but the list of players says he "died." Is there any significance to that? Or am I over-analyzing?

Someone who is killed dies. It's hard to be killed and live.

in his defense, i think klecko posesses a child's brain which is decidedly single threaded and one track, so to speak..

yeah, ok fat man.. i'm playing dumb and i really wanted slats dead cause he had such control of the town and was an imminent threat to my own survival..

taking you eye roll smiley and shove it down your gullet with a lb of bacon and a jar of mayo

OMG Look how CTM reacted to my post I think he must be scum. LOL

Listen up you testicle taste tester, I ****ING hate mayonaise. I'll just go double bacon if itss ok with you.

i would never have NK'd you under any circumstances, if i were scum, you're day 1 play would've at the very least make people not follow you, and in all liklihood would've gotten you lynched..

I was hoping you martyrd yourself..

I dunno, CTM. It just seems too obvious and easy. Still, I agree DPR and slats were probably either going down, or going to be close in the next couple of days. It's just odd

I would be for mod replacing klecko.

I am travelling so i posted on my phone. Remember i was The first one and the one by far one going after dpr the hardest. Slats was too but later than i was. The guy just reeks of scum anf if he flips town i will **** myself.

Jif i don't care about. I am highly suspicious of him right now. He has done nothing but disparage me with little reason. Ctm and

i28 doubted me with paranoia as central intent which is the natural town reaction. Go back and read hin, the strongest thimg he has done all game is go after me. Has he done anything else with any conviction?

Let's see what dpr flips as. If it is town i will back off, but closely look at the cast of characters that went hard after me and slats.

But let's totally forget that you initially refused to even look into doggin. Let's totally dismiss that but look at your list of scum because it's foolproof, right?

dude.. everyone has dpr as suspcious based on yesterday's actions, look at the vote tally. You and slats acting like you were in an exclusive club in that regard is major lulz. The only exclusive club you two were in is the "doggin stepped on my crank" club

And ftr.. nobody trusted you AND doggin, most of use we're right not to trust doggin..

dude.. everyone has dpr as suspcious based on yesterday's actions, look at the vote tally. You and slats acting like you were in an exclusive club in that regard is major lulz. The only exclusive club you two were in is the "doggin stepped on my crank" club

And ftr.. nobody trusted you AND doggin, most of use we're right not to trust doggin..

Thank you.

I don't disagree. His this is too boring post kinda pissed me off, and having been in the top posters for the past 24 hours and with like 2 of those posts here...it just strikes me wrong.

At least prodding him. I guarantee we could get someone else to join in and participate. Townies that dont' participate are as bad as scum. Easy case to lynch later on, dont' help us out, and are just using up space.

Keep in mind Smash offered to be a replacement after Friday. If Klecko doesn't want to play, I'm sure we can make the swap.

But let's totally forget that you initially refused to even look into doggin. Let's totally dismiss that but look at your list of scum because it's foolproof, right?

I was wrong on doggin. It happens. I am not about to apologize for my read on the game. I apologize for being arrogant and reacting angrily but that does not change my view on things. If something more solid comes along than fine.

I dunno, CTM. It just seems too obvious and easy. Still, I agree DPR and slats were probably either going down, or going to be close in the next couple of days. It's just odd

votign for DPR has little to do with slats dieing imo.. i can't see any circumstance in which NK'ing slats was a good idea at the moment..

remember that slats said doggin's "something happens night 1" thing rang true to him, maybe he new he was going to die tonight based on his martyr role

I was wrong on doggin. It happens. I am not about to apologize for my read on the game. I apologize for being arrogant and reacting angrily but that does not change my view on things. If something more solid comes along than fine.

why do you keep acting like people don't want to lynch dpr? he went to L-2 in lightspeed?

Bleedin told me nothing about them. Their reveals ring true to me based on what I know of my role. That's all.

If DPR is lynched and turns up innocent, then Doggin's the lynch the next day. There's no way it's beneficial to the scum to trade players one for one this early in the game. None.

This really has nothing to do with protecting Doggin, who's already volunteered to be lynched tomorrow. It has more to do with clearing or cooking DPR.

You don't see his reactions here as probably scummy?

I was suspicious of Doggin early. I made a comment, maybe a couple times, that he made a simple post that made me believe he was probably town. So I left that breadcrumb out there, too, if you will. The post I was talking about is the one you apparently found where he said something to the effect of, "I wouldn't put it past Bleedin' to make up roles for this game."

Having to spell it out for someone I know isn't this dense is disconcerting - but I also have a role that I've never seen in any game, or read about in any wiki.

I think that's why they killed him. Not to set something up, but rather just fear of the unknown.

Archived