Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

I'm saying I don't buy Klecks reveal and even if it's true his death is acceptable collateral damage.

also, say we lynch kleck and he's innocent and mafia NK say jif, whose not the cop. What do we do tomorrow?

We'd go into the day with the cop potentially as one of 3 unknowns to scum.. do we not pressure any of the unrevealed jsut to not out the cop? Do we just lyunch one of me, sharrow, i28, smc or crusher? What?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
take one for the team before every role is revealed. Set your phaser to kill and turn it on yourself.

That doesn't make sense as due to my power I am now the next obvious NK. The mafia doesn't want me hanging around, being difficult to lynch.

The only logical reason to argue for my lynching now is to increase the odds of the mafia taking out the cop tonight scumboy.

Man you suck at this game.

At this point, we've got a **** ton of reveals... BUT I still feel its too early in the game to do the "mass reveal."

My thoughts are that we should isolate one of the existing claims, rather than push yet another person close to lynch so they can add another questionable claim to the mix, and lynch that person.

Lynching ANY of these pukes at this point is going to help un-muddy the waters.

Whose lynch do we stand to learn the most from?

SMC?

Klecko?

CTM?

Sharrow?

Crusher?

Who else???

learn smearn... whose claim makes the least sense? whose been the least pro town?

btw.. if there's no scum in that list FU for being such a ***** and making us shoot fish in the barrell..

I know for a fact that 40% of that list is innocent

I have to wonder, though, why would Klecko reveal at all now?

If he's telling the truth a vote of 7 wouldn't kill him.

When we all go WTF he could have revealed then. He was at L-2, but really wasn't according to him. And not revealing he needed an extra vote would have been something good for the town.

also, say we lynch kleck and he's innocent and mafia NK say jif, whose not the cop. What do we do tomorrow?

We'd go into the day with the cop potentially as one of 3 unknowns to scum.. do we not pressure any of the unrevealed jsut to not out the cop? Do we just lyunch one of me, sharrow, i28, smc or crusher? What?

Unless we get lucky, what the hell do we learn from Kleck's lynch? Nothing. I think lynching Sharrow, CTM or SMc gives the most info.

I have to wonder, though, why would Klecko reveal at all now?

If he's telling the truth a vote of 7 wouldn't kill him.

When we all go WTF he could have revealed then. He was at L-2, but really wasn't according to him. And not revealing he needed an extra vote would have been something good for the town.

Weak argument coming from the scumbag who put me at L-2 and demanded I reveal.

Backfired on you, didn't it?

Weak argument coming from the scumbag who put me at L-2 and demanded I reveal.

Backfired on you, didn't it?

Uhm, no. I didn't demand you reveal. It just happens that way.

If you're not in threat of lynching there was no need to reveal. You could have done it because you're a novice.

Vote Count

Klecko (5) - CTM, Pac, Sharrow, AVM, SMC

Sharrow (1) - JiF

Crusher (3) - brettw4rd, Integrity, Dan

SMC (1) - Klecko

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

Ok, I'm voting now.

Vote: Klecko

We need one more to see if he's telling the truth or not.

You asked for it. And I implore the town to take a hard look at those pushing for my reveal right now if they succeed in getting me lynched.

I am a minor player in the rebellion with an uncanny ability to survive battles. It's gonna take an extra vote to lynch me. So while many of you think I am at L2, I am actually at L3. :Nuts:

Is Klecko a "survivor?"

"Minor role" and ability to "survive battles?"

Or did you guys decide who you think he is already?

Archived