Star Wars Mafia

Bleedin Green

This is why everyone revealing sucks. If we have a double voter in SMC who used it on DPR then why do we have another townie that requires an addtl # of votes? Klecks reveal stinks worse than CTM's socks. Lynch him and lets be done with this madness.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why everyone revealing sucks. If we have a double voter in SMC who used it on DPR then why do we have another townie that requires an addtl # of votes? Klecks reveal stinks worse than CTM's socks. Lynch him and lets be done with this madness.

What does that give us other than a small chance to hit scum? if we lynch one of the backdoor boys we either end up with two scum or another KNOWN townie?

This game absoluelty suck with now 3 inactives. What if JiF, Dan and brett are the scum? Just sayin.

Dont know how I have been inactive. I am just not changing my FOS and vote every 5 seconds like you do... which is one of the reasons we have this headache of a day.. to many people that wont make up their mind for ****.

What does that give us other than a small chance to hit scum? if we lynch one of the backdoor boys we either end up with two scum or another KNOWN townie?

I just don't see them making that claim as scum with the town in such a dominant position... despite the saga that today has been we're still in fine shape. Mass reveals and endless chatter only serve to aid the cause of the Darkside.

does it suck? really? You seemed awfully keen to force me to reveal and then klecko..

I don't think crusher should be lynched, and Klecko's power seems the elast helpful.. so I'm fine there if townies are to sissy to make the smart play.. and i'l lol if cop gets shot tonight..

Can you be any more obvious?

If I was scum I would vote whoever then simply chop you into pieces during the night phase. Sadly I don't think they'll target you because you've played too sloppily to be taken seriously. In other words.. on the off chance you're innocent they'd let a guy like you live because you'll always make yourself a lynch candidate.

Vote Count

Klecko (4) - CTM, Pac, SMC, Vicious

Sharrow (1) - JiF

Crusher (4) - brettw4rd, Integrity, Dan, Crusher

SMC (2) - Klecko, AVM

brettw4rd (1) - Hess

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 to feed the Sarlacc.

I actually unvoted myself.. I'll put it back on after I reach L1. I beleive that will end the game though.

How the hell is the Sarlac going to have an appetite left after eating Teh Crusher/.

does it suck? really? You seemed awfully keen to force me to reveal and then klecko..

I don't think crusher should be lynched, and Klecko's power seems the elast helpful.. so I'm fine there if townies are to sissy to make the smart play.. and i'l lol if cop gets shot tonight..

Under your Reveal Plan: Cop has 50% chance of getting killed.

Under No-Reveal Plan: Cop has 10% chance of getting killed.

Why do you go on?

You're making me angry.

If everyone reveals today you get 2 results from a cop 1 of which could be a GF. If they don't have a guilty then you've confirmed 1 of 2 is innocent but can't say for sure which one that is.

Your mass reveal may work in a couple game days but right now it's stooopid.

Why do you go on?

I don't even think the cop is that important, tbh. I figure that I would have a much better chance of finding scum if everyone reveals than the cop will without them.

If I was scum I would vote whoever then simply chop you into pieces during the night phase. Sadly I don't think they'll target you because you've played too sloppily to be taken seriously. In other words.. on the off chance you're innocent they'd let a guy like you live because you'll always make yourself a lynch candidate.

Dude, be honest, you wouldn't even have thought of that had I not brought it up first.

I've already proven that I am telling the truth. Meanwhile, your whole strategy this game, when you weren't busy unnecessarily yelling at hotel desk clerks about paying for internet access, was to vote for me without so much as attempting to make a legitimate case.

You're making me angry.

If everyone reveals today you get 2 results from a cop 1 of which could be a GF. If they don't have a guilty then you've confirmed 1 of 2 is innocent but can't say for sure which one that is.

In 2 game days, they will know 4 more characters that they can't reveal as.

Enough of this Bull****.

UNVOTE

VOTE: CTM (for the 300th time)

Hess changed his mind AGAIN! Wow, so surprised.. Good thing we are only averaging 100+ pages per day, Max should be paying us.

Heres the deal- you can really do whatever you want. But here are my best scenarios for Day 3

1) Lynch Crusher-- Crusher then kills SMC/Kleck. If the ying/yang theory holds true, the other one is most likely scum.

2) Lynch Crusher-- Crusher then kills Sharrow/CTM. If they turn up innocent (which they probably will), we have another confirmed innocent, which is a plus. If they turn scum, we have another scum. yay.

3) Lynch one of the butt buddies-- Makes less sense than lynching crusher followed by killing them, since lynching Crusher also clears up the possibility that he is being a POS liar.

4) Lynch Kleck/SMC-- Relates to scenario 1 + Scenario 3

Really I think we do one of these 4, and the best option would be to lynch Crush and see what rabbit hole he decides to follow. Now you can push me, Pac, Dan, whoever up to L2 and get another reveal, which would just hurt the town some more.. or we can do one of these, get some info for day 4, and then pursue these options.

Hence, I am going to be keeping my vote on Crusher.

Why do you go on?

closer to 20% more likely..

and, it's not 50%, scum might not bother shooting since they'd be atargetting other power roles with 100% as well.

You're making me angry.

granted the case is more compelling tomorrow.. but it's not stupid today, if we had done it, we'd have a good idea of who to shot and 2 more confirmed innocents..

tomorrow we will go through the same exercise cause everyone will have a power..

Hess changed his mind AGAIN! Wow, so surprised.. Good thing we are only averaging 100+ pages per day, Max should be paying us.

Heres the deal- you can really do whatever you want. But here are my best scenarios for Day 3

1) Lynch Crusher-- Crusher then kills SMC/Kleck. If the ying/yang theory holds true, the other one is most likely scum.

2) Lynch Crusher-- Crusher then kills Sharrow/CTM. If they turn up innocent (which they probably will), we have another confirmed innocent, which is a plus. If they turn scum, we have another scum. yay.

3) Lynch one of the butt buddies-- Makes less sense than lynching crusher followed by killing them, since lynching Crusher also clears up the possibility that he is being a POS liar.

4) Lynch Kleck/SMC-- Relates to scenario 1 + Scenario 3

Really I think we do one of these 4, and the best option would be to lynch Crush and see what rabbit hole he decides to follow. Now you can push me, Pac, Dan, whoever up to L2 and get another reveal, which would just hurt the town some more.. or we can do one of these, get some info for day 4, and then pursue these options.

Hence, I am going to be keeping my vote on Crusher.

Im ok with any of these.

Not really into lynching Kleck, his reveal seems genuine. I would like to kill Butt Buddy 1. But Buddy @ or SMC

Dude, be honest, you wouldn't even have thought of that had I not brought it up first.

You're still not reading... shocker.

I mentioned it long before you did. I figured I was the one that gave you that idea in the first place.

this time you get 2:

:bag: :bag:

You're still not reading... shocker.

I mentioned it long before you did. I figured I was the one that gave you that idea in the first place.

this time you get 2:

:bag: :bag:

Well, seeing as it is unlikely one will actually learn anything from your posts and the overwhelming possibility of damaging one's braincells from actually paying attention to you.

Archived