I like our chances...

sirlancemehlot

Not our team. Tomlinson over Jones? Jones was a jet. He earned that. Tomlinson will never be a Jet. Cromartie? Scumbag human trash siring children he'll never know. Disgusting. Braylon? Knucklehead, but not a bad guy. Still, drops everything. Embarassing. Santonio--drug addict jackass with naked photos all over the net suspended for a quarter of a season. Wow. And finally....big drum roll....Jason Taylor. We hired the enemy. A man who not only hated the team now cutting him a check, but who personally insulted Jets fans on numerous occasions. Woody you stupid bastard. How could you hire a guy who went out of his way to insult your fanbase, your ticket-buyers, your merchandising cash cows, your die-hard, green and white army of beloved fans that stood by this team through thick, thin, and thinner. Jason Taylor insulted us, made fun of us, and does not want to play for your football team. Some of the more hopeful among us will tolerate, even root for him. The rest of us will never forgive you.

Not our team. Tomlinson over Jones? Jones was a jet. He earned that. Tomlinson will never be a Jet. Cromartie? Scumbag human trash siring children he'll never know. Disgusting. Braylon? Knucklehead, but not a bad guy. Still, drops everything. Embarassing. Santonio--drug addict jackass with naked photos all over the net suspended for a quarter of a season. Wow. And finally....big drum roll....Jason Taylor. We hired the enemy. A man who not only hated the team now cutting him a check, but who personally insulted Jets fans on numerous occasions. Woody you stupid bastard. How could you hire a guy who went out of his way to insult your fanbase, your ticket-buyers, your merchandising cash cows, your die-hard, green and white army of beloved fans that stood by this team through thick, thin, and thinner. Jason Taylor insulted us, made fun of us, and does not want to play for your football team. Some of the more hopeful among us will tolerate, even root for him. The rest of us will never forgive you.

But really, when you think about it. Most of what Jason Taylor said was true.

I disagree:

Cromatarie_ He's a giver plain and simple. He's alot like Santa Claus. Except rather delivering toys he gives sperm and child support. I just hope he doesn't get that fat. Though a black guy with a white beard is cool.

Braylon- I know he can't catch the ball all that well but he does run really fast and is better than the last Edwards we had.

Tomilison- OK he may be slowing down some but you can't tell me his little face mask vizor thing isn't going to be kick-azz on his Jets helmet.

Santonio Holmes- Guy is a clutch reciever who had a game winning grab in the Super Bowl. Plus if the Jets are ever stranded on a 2nd floor burning Hotel or 3rd for that matter they can always use his gigantic schlong and slide down it for safety. Like I said, the guy is clutch.

Jason Taylor- This is nothing but bad. Bad, Bad, Bad. For Jets fans and the Jets. No way anybody beats him at Dance Dance revolution comps that are held after team meetings. No ****ing way. Team chemistry is a concern.

I disagree:

Cromatarie_ He's a giver plain and simple. He's alot like Santa Claus. Except rather delivering toys he gives sperm and child support. I just hope he doesn't get that fat. Though a black guy with a white beard is cool.

Braylon- I know he can't catch the ball all that well but he does run really fast and is better than the last Edwards we had.

Tomilison- OK he may be slowing down some but you can't tell me his little face mask vizor thing isn't going to be kick-azz on his Jets helmet.

Santonio Holmes- Guy is a clutch reciever who had a game winning grab in the Super Bowl. Plus if the Jets are ever stranded on a 2nd floor burning Hotel or 3rd for that matter they can always use his gigantic schlong and slide down it for safety. Like I said, the guy is clutch.

Jason Taylor- This is nothing but bad. Bad, Bad, Bad. For Jets fans and the Jets. No way anybody beats him at Dance Dance revolution comps that are held after team meetings. No ****ing way. Team chemistry is a concern.

LMAO

Hey Jimmy, do you think JT will be wearing a fins t-shirt underneath his Jets jersey on Sundays?;)

you mean like Favre wearing his Packers gear under his Jets uniform? Nah-they really did screw him over-as I said now talk about a classless organization. I still haven't gotten over them turning Columbus Day into Cuban-American Day down there last year.

gallery_enlarged-jennifer-lopez-marc-anthony-dolphins-game-10132009-24.jpg

Look at Sanchez and Ryan's faces...

you mean like Favre wearing his Packers gear under his Jets uniform? Nah-they really did screw him over-as I said now talk about a classless organization. I still haven't gotten over them turning Columbus Day into Cuban-American Day down there last year.

gallery_enlarged-jennifer-lopez-marc-anthony-dolphins-game-10132009-24.jpg

Look at Sanchez and Ryan's faces...

Nah, read my edit...that thread from years ago (10 years ago to be exact on the old rivals board) was one of the classics...:bwahaharoll:

Archived