Jason Taylor on becoming a Jet

jetscanes331

Anyone see the transcript of Rex's conference call last night? Rex's selling point was great.

"The great thing about us right now, Jason, is that if you sign here, we think we can have the number 1 defense in the league and compete for a superbowl...And if you don't sign here, we think we can have the number 1 defense in the league and compete for a super bowl."

HAHAHA I LOVE REX RYAN!!

Great stuff, glad he's a Jet.

Anyone who hates this move needs to get over it. This guy makes our team better instantly. Also, you can't really knock the guy for having fun with a fierce rivalry. I heard someone else say this, but if he were a Jet, and one of the elite players in the league, and talked about hating Miami, everyone here would be on his nuts.

Now go get 10 sacks!

PS:

Also, it's amazing how EVERYONE wants to be a Jet. Players talk about meeting with Rex, Mike, and Woody, and how much they love it. Can't believe everyone wants to play for this team. Just a testament to what those three guys have done the past few years.

bottom line is he's right. it all comes down to if he make splays and helps the jets win ball games. if he does that then he's done his job. and if he plays with the same intensity that he played with for the dolphins then i think he'll be making alot of plays for the jets. i trust rex ryan and if he thinks taylor is gonn abe a play-maker for this team then i will give him the benefit of the doubt. like taylor or not, he's a jet now and i will be rooting for him to make those plays.

Anyone see the transcript of Rex's conference call last night? Rex's selling point was great.

"The great thing about us right now, Jason, is that if you sign here, we think we can have the number 1 defense in the league and compete for a superbowl...And if you don't sign here, we think we can have the number 1 defense in the league and compete for a super bowl."

HAHAHA I LOVE REX RYAN!!

:rl:

HAHAHA I LOVE REX RYAN!!

how about a link???

HAHAHA I LOVE REX RYAN!!

haha

Hopefully the cry babies on this sight that get their panties in a bunch when an opposing player says negative things about the fans will move on and embrace him. The bottom line is that he has been a loyal soldier as a Dolphag and a Foreskin and will be a loyal Jet, too. I love players that care enough to get caught up in rivalries. As Taylor said, this should stoke up the rivalry even more. Can't wait to see him sacking Brady and Henne.

Hopefully the cry babies on this sight that get their panties in a bunch when an opposing player says negative things about the fans will move on and embrace him. The bottom line is that he has been a loyal soldier as a Dolphag and a Foreskin and will be a loyal Jet, too. I love players that care enough to get caught up in rivalries. As Taylor said, this should stoke up the rivalry even more. Can't wait to see him sacking Brady and Henne.

Easier said the done Cleadus

Archived