No more Lowery!! clap clap, clap clap clap!!!!!

Boozer76

Dwight Lowery is one of the worst players I ever seen on a football field.

Wow WTH are you talking about? He's not amazing but I can think of AT LEAST two corners on this team that he was better than last year: Drew Coleman, Marquice Cole. Granted that's not saying much but it doesn't have to, he's our #4.

I'll signature bet you that Coleman makes the team and Lowery is gone this season.

Im not sure if PS17 took this bet but I'll certainly take this bet if you're willing. There's no way that Coleman is going to beat out Lowery AND Lowery doesnt make the team.

Just for the fact that Lowery has the best hands out of every CB we have i'll take that bet.

Im not sure if PS17 took this bet but I'll certainly take this bet if you're willing. There's no way that Coleman is going to beat out Lowery AND Lowery doesnt make the team.

Just for the fact that Lowery has the best hands out of every CB we have i'll take that bet.

No way in hell. Sounds like a safe bet for you.

Don't get the Lowery hate? He got burned by Torry Holt last year. Crusher is faster than him.

On a serious note, Lowery is bad. Really, really bad. He looked horrible pretty much all season. The only positive thing I can think of him doing is picking of Carson Palmer in week 17 right before halftime.

Archived