14 Veterans Practicing At Rookie Mini CAMP

idahojetsfan

Can any vet go, or only the ones the team sends? I was wondering because Kroul is there, but not Pitoitua

I'm completely guessing here....but I suspect there are some NFL rules or Union rules that would limit who is allowed to practice at these rookie mini camps.

My bet is that the union says only people with limited actual roster time can participate.

Just a hunch....

Cut him some slack. ;) I found the info interesting and useful. To me these guys are the smart ones of the bubble brigade.

I was cutting him some slack. It's not my fault he didn't count the number of people he listed and realize the total didn't match ;)

As a fan, I love to see this type of team unity and interaction.

:D I hope our team has similar contributions from the guys who have been through it before, as a way to not only help and encourage the rookies, but to grow and help themselves.

:D I hope our team has similar contributions from the guys who have been through it before, as a way to not only help and encourage the rookies, but to grow and help themselves.

um... :confused:

That would be my feeling. If I'm a bubble guy I'd do all I could to showcase myself.

I know these guys aren't rookies but ... I think most of them have never played in a game. I think Marcus Henry is definetly going to hit that limit for the amount of time you can spend on the practice squad. He's like the mayor of the practice squad.

:rl:

Archived