Jets @ Dolphins - Sept. 26th - JN Group Tix & Tailgate

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was camry lot 13 2 years ago..lol..now its orange lot 14 ;) frickin Dolphins trying to screw with ****THE OFFICIAL JN Tailgate****

It looks from the map that 14 is a permit lot and 13 is possibly a cash lot, where in the past the whole thing was considered 13 and a cash lot. We should make sure befoe we have a clusterfock on our hands.

Update on the tix. I will be in the UK for the next 11 days and I have not received the tickets yet. I expect that they will be here by the time I get back so I will send them out at that point. I doubt that I will be checking in here much (sorry Max!), so if I am slow to respond at least you know what the story.

Watching the Panthers game right now, geez, the offense is abysmal and the playcalling is suspect to say the least.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, boys and girls, the tix are here and I will be mailing them out tomorrow. We have one left barring a late cancellation, so if anyone is interested please let me know.

HEY DNA I might have one more in my group -- most likely not but i will get back to you asap -- but if someone else comes for it first get rid of it -- thanx

• 2 weeks later...

One week to go -- I will be there on Friday -- any plans yet -- I will stop by the Bahia and see if anyone is there if not see you guys Sunday night -- booooya

The Bahia on friday night is a good bet :lol: I get in on friday afternoon. and then I have to rely on Savage to get me from ft myers to ft lauderdale (fingers crossed)

and as I always told you slow moe, fly right. fly continental. (which is now united..lol)

A couple of tickets have come available, so we now have available for the game.

The roster so far:

BP

Savage

Night Stalker (2)

Slowmoe57 (4)

Brenjetsfan (4)

Frank P (2)

Green DNA - 2

Craig give me an update on how many are left and I will put it out on Facebook\Twitter etc. Thanks.

Just put it on twitter and our two facebook groups. They have over 7,000 followers. If there are no bites I will put it on the front page this week, we are getting like 12,000 uniques a day. Someone has to need tickets.

Otherwise I will talk to you this week. I can buy them off of you and give them away or something...I really don't want you to lose money on this. Sorry that he did that.

On game day there's usually a big Jets contingent tailgaiting in Camry Lot 13. This is cash lot so non-season tix holders can get in no problem.

http://www.sunlifestadium.com/content/parking.aspx

If you get there early enought there are even some shady spots right along the fence of the "Turnpike Access" road. There's also a "grassy knoll" here that also gives you some nice space for chairs supplies etc.

Of course with this a Sunday night game shade should not be such an issue!

Is this where JN folks will be again this year?

Just put it on twitter and our two facebook groups. They have over 7,000 followers. If there are no bites I will put it on the front page this week, we are getting like 12,000 uniques a day. Someone has to need tickets.

Otherwise I will talk to you this week. I can buy them off of you and give them away or something...I really don't want you to lose money on this. Sorry that he did that.

Thanks Max, you da man! I'm sure they will go, but it's not your responsibility although that is very cool of you to offer.

On game day there's usually a big Jets contingent tailgaiting in Camry Lot 13. This is cash lot so non-season tix holders can get in no problem.

http://www.sunlifestadium.com/content/parking.aspx

If you get there early enought there are even some shady spots right along the fence of the "Turnpike Access" road. There's also a "grassy knoll" here that also gives you some nice space for chairs supplies etc.

Of course with this a Sunday night game shade should not be such an issue!

Is this where JN folks will be again this year?

Thanks for the info, this is usually where everyone ends up. Keep an eye open in the tailgate thread as we expect something to be posted there soon.

Archived