Jets @ Dolphins - Sept. 26th - JN Group Tix & Tailgate

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For those that are in, please look at the chart and let me know what your preference would be as far as the tickets. My choice would be upper prime at $85 per, but I'm easy.

Perfect ;) and if you can get us the front row anywhere so we dont have to deal with dumbasses standing the whole game that would be sweet ;)

Perfect ;) and if you can get us the front row anywhere so we dont have to deal with dumbasses standing the whole game that would be sweet ;)

With the Jets kicking ass from the beginning, only the Jets fans will be standing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I live in South Florida and drive by the stadium everyday on my commute. If you need anything done at the stadium, please let me know.

I will be at the game, as I am every year. Look forward to meeting everyone at the game! :cheers:

Thank for the offer. If you want to sit with Jets fans just post how mant tickets you need. We are waiting for the Fins to get back to us with seat locations (determined after they have finalized the season ticket sales) and we have not given them the final count yet.

I got a call from the Dolphins rep yesterday. He expects the tickets to go on sale next week and said that we should come up with a final count, so for those that are unsure, please let me know exactly how many tix you need. If anyone else wants to jump in, now would be a good time to do so. I will be getting 20 tix (group minimum) so there may be a couple left over. Also if anyone knows any JI folk that would like to jump in (if they won't get booted for going with JN'ers) let them know.

I asked for the upper prime seats ($85) as first choice, so let's see how that works out.

Green DNA - 2

Rillo & ?

BP - 1

Savage - 1

Night Stalker - 2 (or 3)

Brenjetsfan - 4

Slowmoe57 - 4 (or 5)

• 2 weeks later...

OK guys, we are all set with the official Jetnation tickets

We have 20 seats in Section: 411, rows 13 & 14 (approx 10-15 yard line) and the cost per ticket is $85.

We have a couple of extra tickets just in case BP and / or Slowmoe add their extra person. If not, we will find a home for the tickets somewhere.

I have already paid for these tickets so I will PM each of you the information in order that you can send the money to me. (I am sitting in a client's office and don't have the time right now so it might take a while). The tickets will be mailed to me in early August and I will then forward them to you.

This should be a blast! :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...
Serious considering joining. Tickets still for sale or will I have to find my own?

Already have the days off, and don't care much about bad credit.

Let me know.

We still have tickets. Shoot me a PM and I will send you the info. Tix are $85 each.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am going to try and keep the roadtrip threads in that forum. If it ends up being a problem we can do it the old way. I just like to keep these pinned and there is so much going on in the main forum...

Hey I am going to try and keep the roadtrip threads in that forum. If it ends up being a problem we can do it the old way. I just like to keep these pinned and there is so much going on in the main forum...

I was thinking of planning a trip to FL based around that weekend... I would be 3 hours north of Miami though... hmmm

• 2 weeks later...

Archived