DALLAS BRADEN [A.K.A. A-Rod's Best Friend] throws a PERFECT GAME

PS17

Sick performance...sick story...Yankee fans can knock him for talking all they want but Braden's showing himself to be one of the tougher heads amongst SPs in the league. Hopefully they don't ruin the story in NY by bringing up ARod...but that's already a lock to happen.

Very impressive, considering the team it was against. I laughed a good deal when everyone brought up the A-rod crap. I seriously doubt he was thinking about A-rod one bit towards the end :P

Good for him...as Nomar said on sportscenter, you always want a pitcher to pull one of those out.

His grandmother said "Stick it, A-Rod."

**** them. Seriously, just shut up. You just became the 19th person in baseball history to throw a perfect game and you and your grandma are still worrying about Rodriguez. GTF over it already.

Atleast he beat the Rays.

when Dallas was 7 innings into the perfect game, A-rod was quoted by ESPN as saying "as long as it's against the Rays i'm all for it"

i hope A-rod calls the guy up or mails him something to congratulate him

**** them. Seriously, just shut up. You just became the 19th person in baseball history to throw a perfect game and you and your grandma are still worrying about Rodriguez. GTF over it already.

are you serious??? that's pathetic

Dallas was interviewed by ESPN and didn't mention A-rod once

I am and always have been a die-hard yankee fan. That being said, ARod is a difficult guy to like. Beyond the steroids and primadona is a big entitled baby who is always at the center of these petty controversies. whether it was the popup to third, the 'slap', or the braden mound nonsense - enough is enough with the guy. And you know if he wasn't a yankee all of the defenders on this board would hate the guy.

I am and always have been a die-hard yankee fan. That being said, ARod is a difficult guy to like. Beyond the steroids and primadona is a big entitled baby who is always at the center of these petty controversies. whether it was the popup to third, the 'slap', or the braden mound nonsense - enough is enough with the guy. And you know if he wasn't a yankee all of the defenders on this board would hate the guy.

If the Yankees hadn't won a World Series last season and if he hadn't been a big part of it, there would be a huge outcry over his actions.

I think A-Rod is the biggest diva in sports, and I have criticized him plenty in the past. I think Braden is way more out of line in this situation, however. Alex shouldn't have run over the mound, and Braden shouldn't have reacted like he did. This should be over and done with. At this point, Braden is coming off as the much bigger jerk as he won't shut up about it.

If the Yankees hadn't won a World Series last season and if he hadn't been a big part of it, there would be a huge outcry over his actions.

like I said, he's a really tough guy to like. At the same time, if the Yankees hadn't snatched him up from under the Red Sox noses, you would be as much of a defender as the rest of the Yankee Homers.

remember his 2007 season? and his homeruns in the playoffs last year?

Whose Grandma isn't going to be angry at someone who disrespected their grandson? It's really not that surprising at all. I think it's f'ing hilarious.

Archived