wtf ikeyman

Barton

bud, get your own lines.

Yesterday I said in a thread that if the Jets draft another Dlineman that I would snap off every one of my fingers so I could not post here anymore, and I saw that ikeyman said the exact same thing at JI.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9694&start=0

If this team drafts another frickin D-tackle in the 1st rd, I am going to snap off every 1 of my fingers so I cant post here anymore.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102670&page=1&pp=20

WEAK

EB you caught me red handed, I am truely sorry. I thought it was a good line, much like TX's noodle-arm.

They say imitation is the best form of flattery, take it as a compliment. I am quite honored to win your dooshey of the day award. [-o<

You must missed the memo on the Dooshey of the Day award prize. Not good.

Get a tetnis shot ASAP.

EB you caught me red handed, I am truely sorry. I thought it was a good line, much like TX's noodle-arm.

They say imitation is the best form of flattery, take it as a compliment. I am quite honored to win your dooshey of the day award. [-o<

WTF, how do I get dragged into every pissing match thread between Jet fans? :shock:

bud, get your own lines.

Yesterday I said in a thread that if the Jets draft another Dlineman that I would snap off every one of my fingers so I could not post here anymore, and I saw that ikeyman said the exact same thing at JI.

EB:

And you stole that line from Bill Simmons, aka The Sports Guy, aka Biggest Pats homer on the planet.

I don't know what's funnier: that someone is boosting lines from Eric freaking Barton or that JohnathanVilma51 is still somewhere scratching his head trying to figure out why he was banned on JI. :lol:

The best was Sooth being absoultely adamant that Vilma51 was barton.

That was funny as hell. =D>

Even weaker is that you regularly check a site you regularly bash.

bud, get your own lines.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9694&start=0

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=102670&page=1&pp=20

WEAK

Uh, who is Bill Simmons? espn page 2 loser on espn.com? Trust me, I didnt take it from him, and if I did, I never knew it. Why would Simmons say something like that?

Garb, you're pushing it!! chipshot is gettin angry@!!!!

Simmons is one of the funniest writers out there, he just happens to be a Sox fan.

• 4 weeks later...

Say goodbye to ChipShot! :mrgreen:

This past weekend I had the opportunity to meet a young man - not too much older than you. Nice kid. Thoughtful, respectful, confident without being obnoxious. Intelligent. Kind. Good sense of humor. All characteristics that would be worth cultivating, EB. Give it a try. Do you really want to be a huge arsehole when you grow up?

I may be a little slow....no, I know Im a little slow....but if you're creating entire personas, ingratiating yourself into the mix, and then getting yourself banned months later....thats either genius, or really really scary.

Like a one man messageboard sleeper cell.

A journey into the many minds of EB50.....

I may be a little slow....no, I know Im a little slow....but if you're creating entire personas, ingratiating yourself into the mix, and then getting yourself banned months later....thats either genius, or really really scary.

Like a one man messageboard sleeper cell.

nah, chipshot and jv51 were themselves. I wasnt them, I can tell you that in all honestly.

Archived