Like I've been saying, Is Brady all that into football anymore?

Matt39

Got news for you dipcrack - this is a message board, NONE of us have any credibility.

Everything stated on here is OPINION - opinions of people who have no insider information whatsoever. **** you're thick.

I'm really gonna lobby hard for Max to institute an IQ test as a prerequisite to post here when he launches the new version. :rolleyes:

Better hope he doesn't do it retro actively or you are *****ed.

Have any of you heard of a player who didn't care about money? I haven't. Brady is past his prime, his best days are behind him. I think he knows it and so he might not be asking for Peyton money but he sure won't take too much less.

Not possible.

Brady had his second best season in 2009. Passing yards, QB rating, yards per game, etc.

He won 3 Superbowls and last year was his 2nd best season. :confused:

Max should be getting funding from the foundation for the mentally challenged, for letting such ignoramuses post here.

And none of the SB wins were legit *

His playoff performance was embarrassing.

No doubt. His worst by far.

I do not think it is as much as Brady is not into football, but he is in his 30s now. He has a family. He has kids.

It is one thing to win the prized parking spot when you are 20 something only beholden onto yourself. It is another thing to do it with a family.

If this is as good as he is going to get for the rest of his career. And he said earlier this year, he would like to play 10 more years. He is still by far the Patriots QB there was, there is and ever will be.

No doubt. His worst by far.

I do not think it is as much as Brady is not into football, but he is in his 30s now. He has a family. He has kids.

It is one thing to win the prized parking spot when you are 20 something only beholden onto yourself. It is another thing to do it with a family.

If this is as good as he is going to get for the rest of his career. And he said earlier this year, he would like to play 10 more years. He is still by far the Patriots QB there was, there is and ever will be.

Give anyone with talent a cheating edge and it takes a big chunk of 'compete' out of competition. It's brainless to say that even mediocre QBs wouldn't benefit from dirty info. being piped into their helmets.

I'd never take anything away from Brady talent-wise, but let me quantify a mixed bag. In a way, he was a victim of a narcissitic jackass, which is really too bad. A narcisstic jackass who didn't NEED to play dirty, but that's what narcissists do. That aside, I doubt Brady was an unwilling victim, nor do I doubt he ever lost any sleep over it. He won't go down as one the greatest QBs ever in the eyes of the rest of the world outside the NE self-deluded fanbase when he could have. You can thank your turd Coach for that.

Give anyone with talent a cheating edge and it takes a big chunk of 'compete' out of competition. It's brainless to say that even mediocre QBs wouldn't benefit from dirty info. being piped into their helmets.

I'd never take anything away from Brady talent-wise, but let me quantify a mixed bag. In a way, he was a victim of a narcissitic jackass, which is really too bad. A narcisstic jackass who didn't NEED to play dirty, but that's what narcissists do. That aside, I doubt Brady was an unwilling victim, nor do I doubt he ever lost any sleep over it. He won't go down as one the greatest QBs ever in the eyes of the rest of the world outside the NE self-deluded fanbase when he could have. You can thank your turd Coach for that.

Blah blah blah.

Not even the judicial system supports the JN cry of cheating. :rolleyes:

Again for the millionth time, if the NFL made a bigger stink of the matter or no former NFL coaches came out saying they have seen it all the time, then you would have a point.

However, the NFL punished the Patriots and Jimmie Johnson, Dick Vermiel and others did say it was a common practice. Mike Shannahan even said the Broncos did the same thing (using binoculars).

If it allows you to sleep at night, keep your Chicken Little "The sky is falling rant." going.

Blah blah blah.

Not even the judicial system supports the JN cry of cheating. :rolleyes:

Again for the millionth time, if the NFL made a bigger stink of the matter or no former NFL coaches came out saying they have seen it all the time, then you would have a point.

However, the NFL punished the Patriots and Jimmie Johnson, Dick Vermiel and others did say it was a common practice. Mike Shannahan even said the Broncos did the same thing (using binoculars).

If it allows you to sleep at night, keep your Chicken Little "The sky is falling rant." going.

Haha, death, taxes, and the Patriots fan response I knew was coming. Can't you guys do anything less predictable? Oh, well, that's what I get for letting chimps play with their own poo.

Haha, death, taxes, and the Patriots fan response I knew was coming. Can't you guys do anything less predictable? Oh, well, that's what I get for letting chimps play with their own poo.

If it ain't the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

And it should be the Death, Taxes and Jet Fans whining about the Patriots.

If it ain't the pot calling the kettle black. :rolleyes:

And it should be the Death, Taxes and Jet Fans whining about the Patriots.

What the F? That doesn't even make sense. Do I really have to remind you that it's of no consequence if 'everybody does it'? 'Everybody' didn't get pinched. I don't think one single Jets fan on this site or any other has ever 'whined' about anything other than Goodell being a gutless t wat for not suspending your straw man. That also goes for destroying the tapes no-one will ever see. Gotta protect the product, just like Mother Church.

"Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent," said Ted Johnson in 2005. "I don't know how, but they just showed up." Mahaha, get a job. I love how the Patriots fans act like Jets fans are trolls on a Jets message board. You can't make it up.

What the F? That doesn't even make sense. Do I really have to remind you that it's of no consequence if 'everybody does it'? 'Everybody' didn't get pinched. I don't think one single Jets fan on this site or any other has ever 'whined' about anything other than Goodell being a gutless t wat for not suspending your straw man. That also goes for destroying the tapes no-one will ever see. Gotta protect the product, just like Mother Church.

"Every now and then I'd get a sheet, one hour before the game, with a list of audibles for our opponent," said Ted Johnson in 2005. "I don't know how, but they just showed up." Mahaha, get a job. I love how the Patriots fans act like Jets fans are trolls on a Jets message board. You can't make it up.

Apparently, you missed your whining about the Patriots being as predictable as Patriot Nation defending their team. Comprende? :rolleyes:

Does the speeding most of us do on a day to day basis make us any less guilty of speeding even if we are not ticketed? No.

Does the cornerback grabbing a handful of jersey to disrupt a receiver make them less guilty then players actually penalized? No.

Does an OL/DL lineman that gets away with holding mean they are less guilty then players actually penalized? No.

Is OJ any less guilty? No.

I would hope a little light goes off, but I seriously doubt it.

Apparently, you missed your whining about the Patriots being as predictable as Patriot Nation defending their team. Comprende? :rolleyes:

Does the speeding most of us do on a day to day basis make us any less guilty of speeding even if we are not ticketed? No.

Does the cornerback grabbing a handful of jersey to disrupt a receiver make them less guilty then players actually penalized? No.

Does an OL/DL lineman that gets away with holding mean they are less guilty then players actually penalized? No.

Is OJ any less guilty? No.

I would hope a little light goes off, but I seriously doubt it.

What? You really should go back and read every exchange we've ever had regarding Cheatie Gate because you're basically miming what you disagreed with. Back then 'everybody does it' was your blanket defense for 'not guilty as charged'. That's healthy, though. You know, acceptance and stuff.

I had high hopes for a second there, but sigh, you had to go and fail on OJ on two counts (heh). The NFL isn't a court of law, and Belichick wasn't acquitted.

HB00390.jpg

I'm looking at dudes avatar and it says "White Wes Welker". Is there a black Wes Welker too?... or is he just stating the obvious?. Yes Wes Welker is white. He plays football and he's not bad either. Congradulations!

I'm looking at dudes avatar and it says "White Wes Welker". Is there a black Wes Welker too?... or is he just stating the obvious?. Yes Wes Welker is white. He plays football and he's not bad either. Congradulations!
Nah, don't take it wrong. It's a joke on how much Boston hates blackies. It was actually funny - yesterday.

What? You really should go back and read every exchange we've ever had regarding Cheatie Gate because you're basically miming what you disagreed with. Back then 'everybody does it' was your blanket defense for 'not guilty as charged'. That's healthy, though. You know, acceptance and stuff.

I had high hopes for a second there, but sigh, you had to go and fail on OJ on two counts (heh). The NFL isn't a court of law, and Belichick wasn't acquitted.

HB00390.jpg

What are you talking about?

I have always said they were guilty as charged. The punishment was just.

I only question the Jets' fan myopic view, despite numerous presented examples showing otherwise, that the Patriots are the lone team doing this.

Archived