Like I've been saying, Is Brady all that into football anymore?

Matt39

So they franchise Brady and work a long term deal if there is a new cba next season.

Brady has never been a player that takes every dollar he could get or complained about money.

:rl: He also didn't have a wife and kids then.

So they franchise Brady and work a long term deal if there is a new cba next season.

Brady has never been a player that takes every dollar he could get or complained about money.

No ****. He also has a billionaire wife and comes from a good background where money was never an issue.

What makes you think the franchise tag is even going to be part of the new CBA? The players hate it. I would be surprised if they let it continue in the new agreement.

Let's see, getting knocked around the football field or knocking up his better half who is worth millions...hmmm. Difficult decision...:rolleyes:

giselebundchen87843.jpg

Yea he can leave football then in a few years he can ask his girl for beer money.

:rl: He also didn't have a wife and kids then.

are you aware that Brady's wife probably makes equal to, or more than Brady does?

guy is set for life...at this point all he should be concerned about is his health and the playoffs. not $$$

Word is he's leaving football to design purses.

manpursetombradyygiselebundchen.jpg

Wow.

WOW.

The "Randle McMurphy" wool beanie like he's down on the docks... combined with the purse which I have to assume is his, since she is carrying her own... combined with the penis biter look on his face... its like Tom Brady just invented a whole new version of gay.

Wow.

WOW.

The "Randle McMurphy" wool beanie like he's down on the docks... combined with the purse which I have to assume is his, since she is carrying her own... combined with the penis biter look on his face... its like Tom Brady just invented a whole new version of gay.

This wasn't him inventing a new version...it's just him updating the one he already had

I've been saying it since last fall, this is the last year for both Brady and Belichick. Brady has lost all interest since the knee injury, and Belichick won't go on without Brady.

Brady isnt leaving NE. Kraft isnt Al Davis.

BTW, Welka is at OTAs wearing a knee brace and running patterns, cutting and all. :lol:

Brady isnt leaving NE. Kraft isnt Al Davis.

BTW, Welka is at OTAs wearing a knee brace and running patterns, cutting and all. :lol:

Saw that about Welker, he looked really good, just got to wonder about his confidence with it once he is cleared for contact that is a completely diferrent animal.

Saw that about Welker, he looked really good, just got to wonder about his confidence with it once he is cleared for contact that is a completely diferrent animal.

Defenders will be targeting that knee once the games begin. It won't be pretty.

I've been saying it since last fall, this is the last year for both Brady and Belichick. Brady has lost all interest since the knee injury, and Belichick won't go on without Brady.

Yep. They are both over it.

Defenders will be targeting that knee once the games begin. It won't be pretty.

He will never be the same...dont care how he has progressed. And he was never that good to begin with...so.

Yeah, Brady is barely making it buiding that new 20,000 foot mansion and all.

Get a clue.

Wow you're dumb.

His point was he has kids now and maybe his health and his ability to walk are a little more important to him now than playing football to entertain moronic Pats fans like you, especially since between him and his wife they have more money than they could spend in five lifetimes.

Hard to entice a guy with as much money as Brady has to play football simply for money. If the Pats take another step back this year, he'll call it quits.

Wow you're dumb.

His point was he has kids now and maybe his health and his ability to walk are a little more important to him now than playing football to entertain moronic Pats fans like you, especially since between him and his wife they have more money than they could spend in five lifetimes.

Hard to entice a guy with as much money as Brady has to play football simply for money. If the Pats take another step back this year, he'll call it quits.

You have zero credibility here, :lol: but do keep me entertained.

BTW, there will be some sort franchise tag or way to keep star players from just up and leaving their respective teams if they dont feel like signing there. The owners arent that ignorant.

Yeah, Brady is barely making it buiding that new 20,000 foot mansion and all.

Get a clue.

:rl: And you talk about others having no credibility. Football's NOT the top priority anymore for Brady. Get use to it.

BTW, there will be some sort franchise tag or way to keep star players from just up and leaving their respective teams if they dont feel like signing there. The owners arent that ignorant.

Get a clue, Kleck's got 1,000 times the credibility here that you do. Get use to it. :Nuts:

Got news for you dipcrack - this is a message board, NONE of us have any credibility.

Everything stated on here is OPINION - opinions of people who have no insider information whatsoever. **** you're thick.

I'm really gonna lobby hard for Max to institute an IQ test as a prerequisite to post here when he launches the new version. :rolleyes:

Wow.

WOW.

All he needs is a pack a smokes in the sleeve of that Tshirt.

Have any of you heard of a player who didn't care about money? I haven't. Brady is past his prime, his best days are behind him. I think he knows it and so he might not be asking for Peyton money but he sure won't take too much less.

Michael Jordan played for a salary of one million dollars on the Wizzards, and he donated all his salary to charity.

Archived