Jersey purchases.

visajets

I buy them from the Chinnesse and they are the actuall real jerseys that the NFL sell the reason why they are sold at the price I get them is because they have some kind of mark or defect on them, most of the time its just a tiny mark you can barely notice, and if it is really bad you just return it and they send you another one. I bought an authentic Joe Namath Mitchell and Ness throw back and the only thing wrong with it was a tiny thread sized pencil like stain right next to the Mitchell and Ness throwback patch.

Depending on how many you buy they are between 20 and 40 bucks.

I have an in with a guy who sells the not so authentic jerseys as some say. Anyway so far ive got Revis,Greene,Cromartie,Holmes,Tomlinson.

Anyone else purchase these? And what do you pay for them?

F the bullshyte. I'll buy an authentic jersey when the burgers at the stadium arent 25 dollars.

I only have replicas though, :-)

• 2 weeks later...
I buy the real deal, Jetsshop.com or NFL.com

Nothing beats the real thing!

Agreed I too own a few of the real deals. But nothing beats the price of the bootleg jerseys many that most cant tell the difference.

To each is own.

Agreed I too own a few of the real deals. But nothing beats the price of the bootleg jerseys many that most cant tell the difference.

To each is own.

I've gotten a few of the knockoffs, they are great for going to the game, too many slobbering drunks around.

The patches are usually off, and the sizes are always off. For $38 it's impossible to complain. Except for the fact that some 5 year old probably screwed the patch up only because it was his 36th hour on the job.

I've gotten a few of the knockoffs, they are great for going to the game, too many slobbering drunks around.

The patches are usually off, and the sizes are always off. For $38 it's impossible to complain. Except for the fact that some 5 year old probably screwed the patch up only because it was his 36th hour on the job.

That is exactly it.

I bought a home and away Revis Jersey this year off Ebay for like $35.00 each. I ordered a size 50 and are probably a 48. The patches are off as well.

Now in 2006 I bought Pennington home and away jersey on ebay for about $75.00 each and both those jersey's were right no the money.

I was a bit dissapointed with the Revis jersey's but they are okay to wear to the bar for the games this year.

Archived