What I CAN'T STAND since JN opened for business.........

JonEJet

i do that on stadium articles - i'm looking for debate and information exchange (and, of course, to educate the uninformed masses ;)), and i find that each site has something going for it now - many/most of the knowledgeable football posters have landed here (or at least post their info more often here), but the other still has a huge number of posters, so you can get a pretty good (and lengthy) debate going fairly quickly.

hope i'm not 'stepping on toes', i like both boards, and i'm looking forward to some of the future enhancements i've read about here...

anyway, JonE: sorry, but i'll remain non-compliant. i exercise my right to double-post!

i do that on stadium articles - i'm looking for debate and information exchange (and, of course, to educate the uninformed masses ;)), and i find that each site has something going for it now - many/most of the knowledgeable football posters have landed here (or at least post their info more often here), but the other still has a huge number of posters, so you can get a pretty good (and lengthy) debate going fairly quickly.

hope i'm not 'stepping on toes', i like both boards, and i'm looking forward to some of the future enhancements i've read about here...

anyway, JonE: sorry, but i'll remain non-compliant. i exercise my right to double-post!

......I spent over an hour shoveling my driveway and walkway this am 'cause the person that usually plows my driveway decided not to show up.....therefore, I'm "testy"....

Ahhh - ya needed da exahsize any wah.

Didn't know that was happening. That is pretty funny actually.

They still have many more users. But our post count here isn't that far behind.

As a matter of fact we have already surpassed 3 other Jet fan sites in terms of posting volume (In 2 weeks).

I have not done it yet, but I have done it in JI before. I will come up with a big, well thought out response or thought (rare) and post it in one or more of the many threads about the subject.

I will try to not repeat it here. :)

NO WELL THOUGHT OUT BZ THOUGHTS FOR YOU!

BZ

I'm only gonna say this one time, and I don't want it to become a soap opera

My hands/fingers hurt ... a lot ... so when I can avoid typing by pasting I'm gonna do it ... I have to do it ... the end

In other words, if it's the same topic and I have something to say that I've already said elsewhere ... JACKPOT ... no typing and no pian

Yes, when my fingers tap the keys it hurts ... a lot

I'm only gonna say this one time, and I don't want it to become a soap opera

My hands/fingers hurt ... a lot ... so when I can avoid typing by pasting I'm gonna do it ... I have to do it ... the end

In other words, if it's the same topic and I have something to say that I've already said elsewhere ... JACKPOT ... no typing and no pian

Yes, when my fingers tap the keys it hurts ... a lot

Hell Hammer, if my posts were as long as yours, I'd cut and paste also. :wink:

Archived