"If not Herm, who?"

Preston Howley III

Yes, they recruited me.

Hate to quote myself but I want to clarify. I was the best french fry cook in the whole chain of East Coast BUrger Kings.

When McDonalds opened their largest store it was only natural that they would reach out to me.

Hate to quote myself but I want to clarify. I was the best french fry cook in the whole chain of East Coast BUrger Kings.

When McDonalds opened their largest store it was only natural that they would reach out to me.

Funny you mention McDonald's because that is exactly what Herm is. Fast, reliable, not too bad, bound to give you the sh*ts, and never gonna offer the 5 star meal that everyone aspires for.

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding clock management.

Last year the announcers were pointing out an older grey-haired guy on the sidelines as herm's "clock management coach". Is that guy still around, and was that really his job?

Yes, Dickie Curl is Hermy's clock management guru.

Most teams in the NFL fill this position with a coach who can actually teach and prepare players for games.

Not Hermy. He needs a coach to tell him the time. :shock:

Jeff Fisher.

I doubt he will be available, but the way things ended in tennessee last year, with Reese not locking up Heimerdinger, allowing Herm to swoop in and steal him, might be reason enough.

They are also having cap issues and Fisher might want a change. Again, it is doubtful, but possible.

Jeff Fisher.

I doubt he will be available, but the way things ended in tennessee last year, with Reese not locking up Heimerdinger, allowing Herm to swoop in and steal him, might be reason enough.

They are also having cap issues and Fisher might want a change. Again, it is doubtful, but possible.

Fisher is doing an outstanding job with that train wreck of a team in Tennessee. At least the offense will be decent if he brings over Billy Volek to work with Heimerdinger.

The next time a Hermaphrodite asks you this question, ask him:

The job you have now; before you sent them your resume, did they know who you were?

We call that "Avoiding the question".

If you cannot name even ONE better coach, who given the events of this season would have a better record, then you're whole line of argument is patently invalid.

In other words, you simply take it on faith that the NEXT coach, whomever he might be, MUST be better than Herm simply because he isn't Herm. And that is horrid logic, the kind that leads to "Kotite II: Return of the Son of Kotite".

I don't want to see that one...do you?

No, if you can name a specific man you think would be a better HC, then we can have a logical & rational discussion of the issue. If not, well....what is there to talk about really?

Archived