Rex CALLING EVERYONE OUT!!!!!

visajets

And, well your post was terrible.

Cliches like working on craft, student of the game, and the like are terrible reasons to ignore the obvious risk of Revis pulling a Haynesworth. Let me guess. This is all the agent.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cliches like working on craft, student of the game, and the like are terrible reasons to ignore the obvious risk of Revis pulling a Haynesworth. Let me guess. This is all the agent.

Revis being a student of the game is a cliche? Are you serious?

Emmitt must have hated football in 94 too.

Revis being a student of the game is a cliche? Are you serious?

Yes. Look it up. We'll wait.

Emmitt must have hated football in 94 too.

Emmitt held out for 14M. Revis is holding out for retire tomorrow money. But yeah, totally comparable.

Yes. Look it up. We'll wait.

Emmitt held out for 14M. Revis is holding out for retire tomorrow money. But yeah, totally comparable.

But yeah, you were the one making these totally supported claims that Revis hasnt shown he likes playing football. Solid observation.

Ruhruh. Knew that was coming...but lets be honest, if Revis was showing up out of shape and wasnt a student of the game he'd have a point. The guy puts a ton of work into his craft.

Not that I disagree, but what is he doing right now to be the a student of the game and to stay in shape in order to fine tune his craft? Do you know or do you just assume?

Not that I disagree, but what is he doing right now to be the a student of the game and to stay in shape in order to fine tune his craft? Do you know or do you just assume?

He didnt show up out of shape his rookie year. I mean come on...we're really questioning the guys desire to play football now? Have you seen the way he plays?

Like I said earlier....if it was a case like Eddy Curry he was constantly out of shape and only plays basketball because he's 7 feet tall, I'd agree.

I'll check out youtube for his Pop Warner highlights and get back to you.

That's great, but you can't have failed to pick up on the point here. There is at least some evidence that Revis is a paycheck player, and there's literally none to indicate that he's definitively not so.

He didnt show up out of shape his rookie year. I mean come on...we're really questioning the guys desire to play football now? Have you seen the way he plays?

Like I said earlier....if it was a case like Eddy Curry he was constantly out of shape and only plays basketball because he's 7 feet tall, I'd agree.

So you dont know...fair enough...none of us do.

I've seen how he plays with a monetary reason to do so. Have you seen how he plays when he doesn't?

You'd think you would be motivated to play by the sheer fact this organization has the best shot at winning a SB since the last one they won 40+ years ago and you would be an integral piece. You know, the same organization that drafted you and paid you handsomely before ever stepping onto the field. The same organization who selected a HC that turned you into an all-pro. And that very same organization that also approached you about giving you more money when technically they have no reason to do so whatsoever being that you are still under contract for 3 more years.

You'd think if you loved the game, that would motivate you to play it.

That's great, but you can't have failed to pick up on the point here. There is at least some evidence that Revis is a paycheck player, and there's literally none to indicate that he's definitively not so.

Even if he is just a paycheck player- does that actually predict a drop in performance?

Revis turned $20M in guaranteed into non guaranteed money by holding out.

I was just being sarcastic. But the fact is that the $20M "guaranteed" he had coming wasn't going to be guaranteed until he made it thru this season, voided his contract, and the Jets picked up the option.

I was just being sarcastic. But the fact is that the $20M "guaranteed" he had coming wasn't going to be guaranteed until he made it thru this season, voided his contract, and the Jets picked up the option.

And now 'Relle isn't going to make jack squat. In fact, he's going to owe the Jets $2.5 million.

Ha ha! What a dope.

Archived