New York Jets vs Washington Redskins

Maxman

I like Poole, he's a good player and if Revis was here he'd be a certain upgrade over Rhodes.

Lowery is garbage.

This pass defense will miss Rhodes without Revis. Badly.

We will NOT miss Rhodes being late in coverage.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy's one of our best players. As long as he doesn't seriously decline then he sees out his contract. He's an elite Right Tackle and Ducasse has looked nothing short of awful in what I've seen of him in the pre-season, he's more likely to be a LG anyways.

Bottom line, Woody stays.

He's still very good in the run game but he's barely holding on in pass protection. The way his contract is structured it's pretty clear that we were planning on cutting him this year, but Faneca fell apart and we weren't gonna replace two starters. If Woody stays it's because we moved him to guard because nobody panned out.

He's still very good in the run game but he's barely holding on in pass protection. The way his contract is structured it's pretty clear that we were planning on cutting him this year, but Faneca fell apart and we weren't gonna replace two starters. If Woody stays it's because we moved him to guard because nobody panned out.

That may have been the long term plan, but even then I don't think we were fully expecting him to be the force he was over the last few years. I think he's more than held his own in pass-protection, he's had some bad plays in the pre-season which is a bad sign but I didn;t see much over the course of last season that would cause any great concern.

Sanchez is so overrated. I think the Jets could have drafted him at 17 without trading up.

Foolish to say that, he looks good when he knows what is going on. He gets confused and screws up, to be expected by a young guy. QB's are not usually as good as him this quickly, most QB's ride the pine for 3 years.

Foolish to say that, he looks good when he knows what is going on. He gets confused and screws up, to be expected by a young guy. QB's are not usually as good as him this quickly, most QB's ride the pine for 3 years.

Oh geez, this is giving me flashbacks to the Raider boards back when they still believed in JahMarcus.

Archived