$50 For Parking? For A Pre-Season Game?

SoFlaJets

OK, now I see why some of youse guys that have been paying and paying and paying going to these Jets games can start to get a little pissed at Woody. Hell I bitch and moan every time I have to peel off an Andrew Jackson to park in the dirt at Dolphins Stadium. here's Cimini's Tweet:

RichCimini Get this: $50 for general-admission parking. That's criminal. Does that money go to the Revis fund? 320,000 parking spots = $16mil/yr.

OK, now I see why some of youse guys that have been paying and paying and paying going to these Jets games can start to get a little pissed at Woody. Hell I bitch and moan every time I have to peel off an Andrew Jackson to park in the dirt at Dolphins Stadium. here's Cimini's Tweet:

RichCimini Get this: $50 for general-admission parking. That's criminal. Does that money go to the Revis fund? 320,000 parking spots = $16mil/yr.

Did Cimini really write that? Shows how out of touch he is. I am all for blasting the Jets but parking is $25. If you don't have a pass (i.e. no season tickets) then you have to go online and pay $50.

So the 320,000 is inaccurate. Cimini is getting lazy it seems.

Did Cimini really write that? Shows how out of touch he is. I am all for blasting the Jets but parking is $25. If you don't have a pass (i.e. no season tickets) then you have to go online and pay $50.

Still $25 is a lot just for parking. I'd rather leave my car on the shoulder of the turnpike and walk, or just take the train.

It is entertainment. Are you entertained enough to pay that? If not, don't go. Speak with your wallet. That is how the free market works.

Still $25 is a lot just for parking. I'd rather leave my car on the shoulder of the turnpike and walk, or just take the train.

You cant leave your car outside the confines of the Meadowlands anymore. Years back many did this along the turnpike,Rt 3 on the service road. They had a ticket blitz and ended this practice. I guess someone realized they were losing money.

F.U. Daddy Warbucks. Charging anyone at any time $50 to park is a robbery and an embarrassment to any organization. **** Woody Johnson. Just wait until he comes back around and gouges the season ticket base again with a new charge AND raises the price of your seat. That'll happen, oh, about 5 minutes after he sells his last remaining PSL.

Bottom line any sporting event you go to nowadays is an expensive proposition. You only do because you love your sports and team.

What's unfortunate about it is that Woody has clearly adopted the philosophy that he will shamelessly charge the fans the maximum possible amount for anything and everything inside the New Giants Stadium. He got burned with his PSL gouging and had to run a humiliating "half off" sale. If the team ever goes into a tailspin on the field, I can't wait to see his quotes when the Jets are playing in front of 30,000 empty seats and Woody is stuck there with a ton of unsold $8 BBQ microwave sandwiches and a million gallons of $9 per 12-ounce beer. **** that guy.

What's unfortunate about it is that Woody has clearly adopted the philosophy that he will shamelessly charge the fans the maximum possible amount for anything and everything inside the New Giants Stadium. He got burned with his PSL gouging and had to run a humiliating "half off" sale. If the team ever goes into a tailspin on the field, I can't wait to see his quotes when the Jets are playing in front of 30,000 empty seats and Woody is stuck there with a ton of unsold $8 BBQ microwave sandwiches and a million gallons of $9 per 12-ounce beer. **** that guy.

Hah

try to get a $9 beer in the new stadium!

F.U. Daddy Warbucks. Charging anyone at any time $50 to park is a robbery and an embarrassment to any organization. **** Woody Johnson. Just wait until he comes back around and gouges the season ticket base again with a new charge AND raises the price of your seat. That'll happen, oh, about 5 minutes after he sells his last remaining PSL.

No...I am not saying that Woody is doing anything good here. Just saying that parking is $25. The Jets are being unfair with the $50. It is another way for them to gauge people. My only point is that Rich's math was wrong and he shouldn't misrepresent things like that.

Woody is still the devil.

Tom the BBQ sandwiches are $15. Seriously.

And Woody does run this like the old Madden Franchise mode used to word. You set the prices, beer, parking etc. And you set them high and expect complaints. As long as people are still buying you leave prices and raise again in the offseason. If people aren't buying you have a 50% off sale, like PSLs.

As a season ticket holder I believe I only paid $25....not for nothing but the parking is just as expensive if not more in other stadiums

Yeah but for the skins game their was no satellite parking so the jets made parking passes available to the public on sale for 50.

Ps, club seats pay 35 for parking passes.

Tom the BBQ sandwiches are $15. Seriously.

And Woody does run this like the old Madden Franchise mode used to word. You set the prices, beer, parking etc. And you set them high and expect complaints. As long as people are still buying you leave prices and raise again in the offseason. If people aren't buying you have a 50% off sale, like PSLs.

BBQ sanwiches are $15? WOW my wife better not read this she makes about 30 of them for my party crowd and im sure they are a helluva lot better than Aramark or Woodys BBQ pit whatever they call it these days.

I'm going to the Dolphins game in Miami. my ticket cost $85. I went on stubhub and saw the cheapest Jets home game tickets going for $150 and up for one ticket!!! if they flop this season nobody will pay that insane amount of cash to watch a piece of garbage product.

I'm going to the Dolphins game in Miami. my ticket cost $85. I went on stubhub and saw the cheapest Jets home game tickets going for $150 and up for one ticket!!! if they flop this season nobody will pay that insane amount of cash to watch a piece of garbage product.

PSLs will be worthless.

PSLs will be worthless.

They're worthless already. you dont own the rights to your seat because its a shared stadium. The Eagles have real psl's, and theyre reasonably priced. not insanely priced. and guess what? they dont share the stadium with anybody..lol

The variance of prices from stadium to stadium is unreal. Gillette is cheaper than Jets/Giants, however I have friend who has figured it is cheaper for him to see a game in Buffalo or Miami including travel costs than to see one in Foxboro and he only lives about 30 miles from the stadium. Granted he doesn't pay for lodging in either location, he has a college buddy in Buffalo and in-laws in Miami. But still he finds it cheaper to fly with his wife down to Miami or drive/fly to Buffalo than it does to go to the local stadium where it is less than a half a tank of gas. He goes to 3-5 games a year, typically more away games than home games. He has traveled to other cities as well, but never the stadium in NJ.

The variance of prices from stadium to stadium is unreal. Gillette is cheaper than Jets/Giants, however I have friend who has figured it is cheaper for him to see a game in Buffalo or Miami including travel costs than to see one in Foxboro and he only lives about 30 miles from the stadium. Granted he doesn't pay for lodging in either location, he has a college buddy in Buffalo and in-laws in Miami. But still he finds it cheaper to fly with his wife down to Miami or drive/fly to Buffalo than it does to go to the local stadium where it is less than a half a tank of gas. He goes to 3-5 games a year, typically more away games than home games. He has traveled to other cities as well, but never the stadium in NJ.

Really?

That sounds kind of crazy.

How much are tix at Gillette?

And you guys call Revis greedy. He cant hold Woody's Johnson in that regard.

Disagree Woody invested in a football team that wasnt that good. Then he invested in a stadium. Revis is only looking to invest in himself. Revis is the I missing in the spelling of team.

Disagree Woody invested in a football team that wasnt that good. Then he invested in a stadium. Revis is only looking to invest in himself. Revis is the I missing in the spelling of team.

what? the Jets had just come off losing the afc championship game when Hess died. thats not good?

And from what I hear the Jets were only worth 200 million in 2000 when he bought them for 640 million.

what? the Jets had just come off losing the afc championship game when Hess died. thats not good?

And from what I hear the Jets were only worth 200 million in 2000 when he bought them for 640 million.

He still invested alot of money. Have you noticed his involvement lately? Im not a big fan of Woody but gotta give credit where credit is due. Revis is a selfish self serving bastard.

He still invested alot of money. Have you noticed his involvement lately? Im not a big fan of Woody but gotta give credit where credit is due. Revis is a selfish self serving bastard.

Who needs him to be involved? the problem with him is he wants to be like Steinbrenner really bad. it would just kill him if he was just another rich guy. it would have made sense had the Jets like won the super bowl last year. but they didn't. they were 9-7 just like the year before.

And they should let Revis sit. for 3 years if they have to.

quick question, if I am going to a Jets/Giants pre-season game can I pay to park that day or do I need a pass? My buddy is going to Giants game this week and knows nothing about the parking problem. Thanks for any info

You are going to need a pass to get into one of the lots.

Archived