Yea Kris Jenkins!!!

Matt39

Im sorry, but Jenkins is a joke.

WOW dude, u really pushin it huh? He's not a joke, hes a massive dt who unfotunately has a bum knee. He fought hard to come back this year instead of hangin em up (which im sure hes doin now) and to see him go down like that was terrible. completely unnecessary to start a thread that way.

WOW dude, u really pushin it huh? He's not a joke, hes a massive dt who unfotunately has a bum knee. He fought hard to come back this year instead of hangin em up (which im sure hes doin now) and to see him go down like that was terrible. completely unnecessary to start a thread that way.

It's quite obvious who the joke is here.

Staying healthy is a skill. Jenkins fails miserably in that department. There's a reason the Panthers couldn't get wait to get rid of him. I mean the guy tears his knee up before the first commercial....just ridiculous.

It was only a matter of time before he got hurt again. It was just unreal it took about 3 minutes into the season for him to be completely finished.

Staying healthy is a skill. Jenkins fails miserably in that department. There's a reason the Panthers couldn't get wait to get rid of him. I mean the guy tears his knee up before the first commercial....just ridiculous.

It was only a matter of time before he got hurt again. It was just unreal it took about 3 minutes into the season for him to be completely finished.

Stop being a dick about it. Its like you wanted this to happen so you could be right.

And blame Klacko, he said we'd lose someone for the season.

Stop being a dick about it. Its like you wanted this to happen so you could be right.

And blame Klacko, he said we'd lose someone for the season.

I just want the Jets to win. Jenkins on the field helps the Jets win. He's just an eggshell unfortunately. I have little to no patience for athletes who spend more time in the trainers room than on the field. How the hell did Brodney Pool even get hurt?

I tell you this though, I'd rather us knowing he's done than him being questionable every week because of something being hurt.

I just want the Jets to win. Jenkins on the field helps the Jets win. He's just an eggshell unfortunately. I have little to no patience for athletes who spend more time in the trainers room than on the field. How the hell did Brodney Pool even get hurt?

I tell you this though, I'd rather us knowing he's done than him being questionable every week because of something being hurt.

Fair enough. You are the Mike Westhoff of JN.

Archived