Yea Kris Jenkins!!!

Matt39

People really saying he was more important than Revis were crazy. Jenkins was a joke. Walking wounded

Of course, but with him in there he can penetrate on his own and running is impossible. I knew he would get injured, just thought he's last till pace got back :D

For what it's worth and I don't like to temper my expectations, but here;

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Jets doctors are "optimistic" NT Kris Jenkins did not tear his ACL Monday night.

He'll have an MRI at 9AM ET Tuesday. Though the injury seemed serious enough to keep Jenkins out multiple weeks, avoiding another ligament tear would be a big plus for the 31-year-old. With Jenkins out Monday, Sione Pouha kicked from end to nose tackle. Mike DeVito became a full-timer opposite Shaun Ellis. Sep. 14 - 12:40 am et

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=181869

I honestly feel bad for Jenkins. God forbid, but if he did tear his ACL, then his career is 100% over. No question about it.

yeah, 350+ and surgically repaired knees? You can't do that sh*t passed thirty years old. Even at a lighter weight. Only one guy could play well without knees at that age. Mr. klecko, we all miss you.

For what it's worth and I don't like to temper my expectations, but here;

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora reports that Jets doctors are "optimistic" NT Kris Jenkins did not tear his ACL Monday night.

He'll have an MRI at 9AM ET Tuesday. Though the injury seemed serious enough to keep Jenkins out multiple weeks, avoiding another ligament tear would be a big plus for the 31-year-old. With Jenkins out Monday, Sione Pouha kicked from end to nose tackle. Mike DeVito became a full-timer opposite Shaun Ellis. Sep. 14 - 12:40 am et

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/HeadLines.aspx?sport=NFL&hl=181869

All I ask God is for it to be a small sprain with no ligament damage. 4-6 weeks to full recovery. Please. I beg you.

What kind of Jets fan is happy that a pro-bowl NT is hurt??? Sounds like a tool to me

Lasting 6 plays into the season was even less than I thought. I thought he'd at least last a half before he was done for the season. Carolina dumped him for a reason.

Did we really miss him?

Pouha is a beast. I can't even tell when Jenkins isn't in there.

ummm...yeah. did you notice the drop off in pass rush when he left? and for the people tooting their horns about their great "predicitons" being right with jenkins getting hurt. who gives a sh*t? or should we congratulate you?

ummm...yeah. did you notice the drop off in pass rush when he left? and for the people tooting their horns about their great "predicitons" being right with jenkins getting hurt. who gives a sh*t? or should we congratulate you?

I just thought it was funny that people thought we had Jenkins coming back this season. He was a joke. Im frustrated as hell...this guy is just annoying. I have zero use for guys that are constantly injured.

I just thought it was funny that people thought we had Jenkins coming back this season. He was a joke. Im frustrated as hell...this guy is just annoying. I have zero use for guys that are constantly injured.

sorry i just don't get the "just like i predicted" posts. it's like...are we supposed to be impressed that you supposedly predicted this was going to happen? it's a "look at me, i was right" post. do something useful with this incredible gift of foresight. why waste such an amazing ability on predicting injuries of fat, injury-prone nfl linemen?

sorry i just don't get the "just like i predicted" posts. it's like...are we supposed to be impressed that you supposedly predicted this was going to happen? it's a "look at me, i was right" post. do something useful with this incredible gift of foresight. why waste such an amazing ability on predicting injuries of fat, injury-prone nfl linemen?

I was right though.

Jenkins knees simply can not support his massive weight. It looked to me like His MCL gave out the way his knee buckled. Hopefully its a low grade tear or strain. Im thinking its the ACL though because with ACL Injuries you can still walk, with MCL its extremely painfull to walk and Jenkins walked off the field.

Archived