those of you who blame sanchez are way off base

ylekram

OK, what about other things than stats.

Did you see Sanchez moping around on the sidelines with a blank look on his face the entire 2nd half?

What kind of leadership did he demonstrate last night?

And the look on his face before the Jets final drive was priceless. He was more concerned with placing his cap neatly on the shelf than getting into the game to lead a game winning drive.

It's like he didn't even want to be on the field for the final 1:43

what is it about your personality that allows you to enjoy trolling ?

what do you get out of it ?

serious questions

I've been posting for years and I've never been to a rivals site except to look at their banners when max was redoing the ones here

what is it about your personality that allows you to enjoy trolling ?

what do you get out of it ?

serious questions

I've been posting for years and I've never been to a rivals site except to look at their banners when max was redoing the ones here

Not sure how you consider that post "trolling".

Those were valid (watch the replay) comments regarding Sanchez body language last night.

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

Not sure how you consider that post "trolling".

Those were valid (watch the replay) comments regarding Sanchez body language last night.

If I'm wrong, please let me know.

you bait people into responding, that's textbook trolling

just because you don't have the style of a 15 year old doesn't mean you don't have the same mean spirited agenda

any decent man would not even show up to a jets board for a few days after that game

you are wrong

you're wlecome

you bait people into responding, that's textbook trolling

just because you don't have the style of a 15 year old doesn't mean you don't have the same mean spirited agenda

any decent man would not even show up to a jets board for a few days after that game

you are wrong

you're wlecome

OK, that's your opinion and I can respect that.

Tell me about it!

People act like brady did not have trouble with the ravens d, but he checked down too.

Sanchez is raw, he needs more confidence and he'll get better at seeing the field.

It's going to take time, but he'll get there.

Anybody who did not expect this was drunk on the kool aid and delusional from it.

The whole offense needs to step up, not just Sanchez!

Sanchez was worst last night than he was last year against Texans. We don;t need him to be great just improving. he is digressing and if it's not his fault fine, but let's identify the problem and correct it. Personally I have lost all confidence in him and strongly considering giving up Mexican food.

Sanchez was worst last night than he was last year against Texans. We don;t need him to be great just improving. he is digressing and if it's not his fault fine, but let's identify the problem and correct it. Personally I have lost all confidence in him and strongly considering giving up Mexican food.

Yes he took a step back last night, but how many teams have a front 7 like the Ravens?

Even brady took a step back against them.

Sure there is a problem, and they need to work on it, but lets not pretend that the team we faced did not make things worse.

If he looks like this against everybody then that's a cake of a different flavor, and Schotty is a lousy icing to boot.

I agree, Mexican food is overrated!

Yes he took a step back last night, but how many teams have a front 7 like the Ravens?

Even brady took a step back against them.

Sure there is a problem, and they need to work on it, but lets not pretend that the team we faced did not make things worse.

If he looks like this against everybody then that's a cake of a different flavor, and Schotty is a lousy icing to boot.

I agree, Mexican food is overrated!

Agreed the Ravens make everyone look bad, But,, Sanchez looked like dogshiit in practice and in pre-season games. Little pouting cry baby who is more worried about practical jokes on Schotty then becoming the franchise QB we need. Couple of queers if you ask me. Im going to miss Mexican food.

I wonder if a team has ever lead the league in scoring D and won 2-3 games. Thats what we're looking at. Lets hope the jets get us Jake Locker if thats the case. They have to be honest enough to admit their mistake with this QB.

mistake.lol.we should have cut him after his first interception

OK, what about other things than stats.

Did you see Sanchez moping around on the sidelines with a blank look on his face the entire 2nd half?

What kind of leadership did he demonstrate last night?

And the look on his face before the Jets final drive was priceless. He was more concerned with placing his cap neatly on the shelf than getting into the game to lead a game winning drive.

It's like he didn't even want to be on the field for the final 1:43

i didnt see it that way

lets give credit where credit is due.the texans defense is not the ravens defense

Agreed the Ravens make everyone look bad, But,, Sanchez looked like dogshiit in practice and in pre-season games. Little pouting cry baby who is more worried about practical jokes on Schotty then becoming the franchise QB we need. Couple of queers if you ask me. Im going to miss Mexican food.

He's raw and immature, and yes most saw this coming, he's extremely gay, but were stuck with him for the next 2-3 years.

Hopefully he settles down, maybe even brady comes out of the closet and they hook up.

They could exchange tips in more ways than one... brady shares that little mushroom peter, flat butt and QB secrets, while Sanchez throws him that tight latina boy pussy, uncut meat, and fashion tips.

We can only hope, he gets this lucky. He may end up with a whole landscaping crew or something and go right down drain.

I hear if you order it in English, it's not really Mexican (food) anymore. B)

if thats your stance,you are expecting way,way to much from the greenest qb to ever play in the nfl

i didnt see any hesitation on the run.he got his team to a 4th and 1 which they should have went for

i didnt see any bail on pass plays.how do you know that these so called plays were developing?this is the ravens defense after all.nothing to sneeze at

ya.he didnt play like peyton manning.he played like a second year player,playing against a top notch defense.he led his team,didnt make grave errors,and put the jets in a position to win the game.too bad the rest of the jets o(not named Lt or smith)didnt share the same performance

Everything bolded above is just Hyperbole. The last part I highlighted is simple wrong. He didn't put the Jets in a position to win at any point in the game. The D put the O in field goal position all night and the best the O could do was only screw that up once.

I have no issue with Sanchez being a second year crappy NFL QB who can't take us very far. That may well turn out to be what happens this year and next until Sanchez either grows up or turns into David Carr.

I'm not killing the guy or making excuses for him being young, green inexperienced. Just pointing out that he did suck last night and we aren't going to beat good teams with Sanchez managing a game and giving us nothing.

no offense,but how did tom brady fair against the raven defense in the play offs?

No offense taken. He chose that game to be the worst playoff game of his career. Brady, and pretty much the whole rest of the team, stunk up the joint for most of the game. Difference is, Beli and many of the players, hadn't spent the entire off season telling people how wonderful they were and how they were gonna Win ******* More Games than You!

Everything bolded above is just Hyperbole. The last part I highlighted is simple wrong. He didn't put the Jets in a position to win at any point in the game. The D put the O in field goal position all night and the best the O could do was only screw that up once.

I have no issue with Sanchez being a second year crappy NFL QB who can't take us very far. That may well turn out to be what happens this year and next until Sanchez either grows up or turns into David Carr.

I'm not killing the guy or making excuses for him being young, green inexperienced. Just pointing out that he did suck last night and we aren't going to beat good teams with Sanchez managing a game and giving us nothing.

i realize that you are not killing the guy as i am not trying o make him out to be peyton.he did not suck.his weapons and oline sucked.he put the ball,for the most part,where it needed to be and was not careless with the ball.win-win

the kid did exactly what he was asked to do.which one is it?captain checkdown or interception machine??

name one drive ending play that sanchez was reponsible for??

ya,the pass to edwards in the endzone was off,but,imo,holmes makes that catch.sanchez scrambling(to be fair)and edwards very slow off his cutback.still,sanchez didnyt cost the jets a field goal by throwing into double coverage.

sanchez took what the defense gave him

lets count the drive ending plays

cotchery-3rd down drop

keller-3rd down drop

greene-2nd down drop

greene-fumble without a defensive guy touching him

oline-getting sanchez destroyed twice

oline-zero push on 3rd and short

keller-cant dive for a half a yard with the game on the line

sanchez-sliding short of a first down after being screamed at last year for not doing so

keller-at least 2 missed blocks

i was very impressed with sanchez last night.not exactly for what he did do.more for what he didnt do.

if the first game is any indication of sanchez's growth as a qb,i think he is on the right track

Exactly, people are always too quick to blame it all on the QB.

lets give credit where credit is due.the texans defense is not the ravens defense

i went to my mothers this Christmas and sat in a chair and the chair broke. Was fine the Christmas before. My mom said, "Wow,, you fat ****, what a difference a year makes."

Sanchez has looked worse since this season has started. Thats what I see, hopefully I'm a little retarded and seeing it wrong.

He's raw and immature, and yes most saw this coming, he's extremely gay, but were stuck with him for the next 2-3 years.

Hopefully he settles down, maybe even brady comes out of the closet and they hook up.

They could exchange tips in more ways than one... brady shares that little mushroom peter, flat butt and QB secrets, while Sanchez throws him that tight latina boy pussy, uncut meat, and fashion tips.

We can only hope, he gets this lucky. He may end up with a whole landscaping crew or something and go right down drain.

I hear if you order it in English, it's not really Mexican (food) anymore. B)

Wow, that post is wrapped in awesome and I would order it in any language. hahah

the issue I see is he has no confidence, and is playing not to screw up

I hate to quote marino, but someone needs to tell him to just "pick a guy and let it fly"

in a way, with the defense and ST's behind him, he of all NFL qb's should feel a little license to be aggressive with the ball because the D can mop up for him

the cots saints and ravens showed how to beat a pressure D

3 WR sets, look for your best match up pre snap and just let it go

get their #3 DB out there and work him

yeah, you'll make mistakes, but you will also make big plays

this really doesn't work for the jets until holmes gets back, but once he does that has to be a major factor in how the jets proceed

What does that have to do with anything?

Who is this VinnyPatrollie guy and where the hell did he come from? It's bad enough I'm considered a troll but that dbag takes the cake. Who made him an expert on all things Jets?

Back on topic: Sanchez had a terrible night but Schotty didn't help him out by calling run, run, pass, punt. I'm sure you guys were having flashbacks to the Hackett days.

Look, I am going to put this as delicately as possible.

Sanchez is not the reason we lost last night. But his inability to play the quarterback position at a competitive level is hindering this team from reaching its full potential. Playing with Sanchez is like boxing with our right arm tied behind our back. We got one heck of a left hook (our defense), but not using the right arm is killing us.

This team is too good and too talented to have its super bowl aspirations hindered by 1 player out of 53.

We need to suck up our pride and do whats best for this team, here and now.

I am strongly throwing my support behind trading for Michael Vick. He was exceptional last week against green bay, and would have won the game had he been in there a little earlier. He is experienced, a freakish athlete, he has playoff wins under his belt, probowls, and most of all he is hungry to be a star in this league again.

Mark Sanchez played a horrible, rediculous and shameful game of football last night. He had every advantage. Field possession. Turnovers. Home crowd. He threw for less than 75 yards and sucked even when he was throwing a rare completion. He threw ducks. He threw checkdowns. He was an embarrassment in a league where his defense and special teams are arguably the overall best. What else does he have to do in order to have his performance considered poor? Burn down the new stadium lighting a hot-dog fueled fart? Seriously. Uber-Homers are Uber-annoying. Even the trolls in this thread make more sense.

Archived