Keller: Whatever they made adjustments to, we made adjustments to counteract them

s dubb

Reacting to Their Reacting

By Bassett on 20. Sep, 2010

Dustin Keller noted that the Jets were one-step ahead of whatever moves the Pats tried to make.

“They were playing a lot of Cover-2, split safety, with a linebacker on me, so I felt really good with that matchup, me running with a linebacker,’’ Keller said. “Mark saw me and he made good throws there. Whatever they made adjustments to, we made adjustments to counteract them. We were always calling a good play.’

What are you talking about? Play-calling and game-planning mean absolutely nothing in football. Everyone knows that.

Everyone knows that the offensive coordinator is the key to the offensive output. Name one top 5 offense without a top of the line, perfect offensive coordinator. GO ahead. I dare you. You're just dead wrong.

Did Sanchez throw for 300 yards? Must not have been such a good job.

Lol.

God Schotty sucks...Sanchez and the offense are rolling and he can't even get the kid up to 300 yards passing against a sh*tty Patriots secondary. He really couldn't call one 80 yard bomb? Or maybe five 16 yard passes? Or four 20 yard passes? Or 8 ten yard passes? We had RHYTHM and the guy went and threw away the opportunity for the kid to get his first 300 yard game. What kind of CONFIDENCE is he showing in Sanchez? How can an offense put up 28 points with 3 TDs from the QB and NOT have him reach 300 yards? What kind of shenanigans are being pulled here? Rex better get involved here, because this offense in this guys hands is a ticking f*cking time bomb. Tick tick tick tick tick tick tick. BOOM. That's what's going to happen if Rex doesn't step in right here right now in this here ring.

The Patriots last year were the #3 offense and they had no offensive coordinator.

Something about cameras and Brady being gay. They players don't want to tackle him because he gets too into the idea. They're just lucky...that has nothing to do with playcalling...just luckiness.

Archived