Dolphins acquire ex-Jet Patrick Brown

NIGHT STALKER

Posted by Michael David Smith on September 24, 2010 4:43 PM ET

Another week, another AFC East rival scooping up a former Jet just in time to play the Jets.

Last week the Patriots picked up a former Jet, Danny Woodhead, the day before the teams met on the field, leading to some fans wondering whether Woodhead would be pumped for information.

This week Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Dolphins have claimed former Jets offensive tackle Patrick Brown on waivers.

I don't know if Brown will sing like a canary to help the Dolphins formulate their game plan, or if the Dolphins just picked Brown up because they legitimately like his prospects of helping their offensive line. But I suspect the Jets are wondering.

when did the jets waive this guy ? seems like he was here for a cup of coffee

if he was waived after wednesday practice, this is for the gameplan, if he was waived before wednesday, it's for his ability

he was waived the 23rd, which by my math is thursday

man, the jets are dumb for waiving a guy after giving him the gameplan

this couldn't wait until monday ?

they didn't even claim/sign anyone to replace him

dumb

when did the jets waive this guy ? seems like he was here for a cup of coffee

if he was waived after wednesday practice, this is for the gameplan, if he was waived before wednesday, it's for his ability

he was waived the 23rd, which by my math is thursday

man, the jets are dumb for waiving a guy after giving him the gameplan

this couldn't wait until monday ?

they didn't even claim/sign anyone to replace him

dumb

Maybe he was sent there to give them false information... but how would they know that Miami would pick him up? Maybe this is the reason we did that O'connell thing last year. TO set this up and send the phins some false info.. or maybe Turner is so stupid that the Jets don't care.... or... or.... my head hurts.

Maybe he was sent there to give them false information... but how would they know that Miami would pick him up? Maybe this is the reason we did that O'connell thing last year. TO set this up and send the phins some false info.. or maybe Turner is so stupid that the Jets don't care.... or... or.... my head hurts.

but if the jets know the dolphags know the jets game plan, and they know the dolphags know the jets know the dolphags know the jets gameplan, they can...oh **** it just hit somebody :D

Archived