**** Official New York Jets vs Denver Broncos Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I know that wouldn't go well. I'm not naive. I also know the Jets do get calls their way on occasion, and freely admit it when it happens, but even still I don't necessarily love it. Sometimes, the officials just have way too much involvement in the outcome of the game, and today was certainly one of those days. If you ask me, I would love for it turn out for the Jets to win the game without ever having to get that call. That said, it was a clear penalty, and not even a close or ticky-tack one. With the way the game went, and how tightly they were calling it (with some being beyond tight to fabricated), there's no way you can't call it. I'd much rather the game play out exactly as is with nearly all of those penalties gone, but that's not the way it went, so at least the Jets got some justice in the end.

It's really not worth debating to me. Both teams played a sloppy game, denver in particular, and the Jets won and moved on to 5-1. That's really all there is to it.

You called me Irish Drunk, which is just about as personal as a personal attack can come for me.

And for no reason, no provocation whatsoever.

Like I said, you need to toughen up your skin a bit. you always waffle about chit and then come back the next day saying you were drunk. you said that, not me..lol.. want me to bump the smizzy grow up thread? :rl:

Alright cool. I'm just gonna leave this one alone and think about how I can get to DLJ before JiF.

I confessed my love to her and ask for one chance to bring her back to men, and she told me should doesnt like the peen.

When I told her I loved her and that I didnt care if she brought a girl friend for comfort, she didnt respond.

<3 DLJ 4 Life. One day she'll realize whats she turning down.

I confessed my love to her and ask for one chance to bring her back to men, and she told me should doesnt like the peen.

When I told her I loved her and that I didnt care if she brought a girl friend for comfort, she didnt respond.

<3 DLJ 4 Life. One day she'll realize whats she turning down.

Will that be the same day she adds on a 100+ lbs?

Same.. if that happenned to the Jets the board would be blowing up. Glad the guy had the stones to do it, but "Bleedin'Green and the BitchAboutTheRef Dancers" need to cancel thier tour after that one..

Refs obviously shouldn't have called this. :rolleyes:

20101017__broncos_JETS15405~p1.jpg

Archived