Official 2010-2011 Boston Celtics thread

Blackout

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW! ONE WHOLE WEEK AT #2 SEED! A-MAZ-ING! C-L-U-T-C-H!

At least Chicago can beat winning teams and actually keep their lead in the East. I don't care if Chicago is ahead of us, because I really respect Rose, and especially Noah, but the Heat are just awful.

At least Chicago can beat winning teams and actually keep their lead in the East. I don't care if Chicago is ahead of us, because I really respect Rose, and especially Noah, but the Heat are just awful.

lol @ this clown hugging chicago's nuts because he realizes he's defeated.....complete joke.

Well lost to thr bucks without wade and you pist this garbage

I still want to see lebron crash and burn... but for the sake of not siding with this stooge... I can't really comment any further... lol

Well lost to thr bucks without wade and you pist this garbage

If you wanna go that route, we've had multiple players hurt all year. IF they weren't hurt, then we WOULD be the greatest team ever!

Seriously, I don't care if all your starters were out, a loss is a loss.

There are two things that have become some of my favorite things to watch ever in the history of basketball. The first is watching Carlos Boozer trying with all of his might to pivot and get position in the paint when he gets the rock, and the second is watching Rondo going juuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside on wide-open field goals and straight off the backboard. Both have been on full display thus far and it is flat out awesome.

There are two things that have become some of my favorite things to watch ever in the history of basketball. The first is watching Carlos Boozer trying with all of his might to pivot and get position in the paint when he gets the rock, and the second is watching Rondo going juuuuuuuuuuust a bit outside on wide-open field goals and straight off the backboard. Both have been on full display thus far and it is flat out awesome.

I'd add "Boozer failing to get position and settling for a fadeaway jumper" and "Boozer not even trying to play defense and then doing the I-need-to-look-frustrated ball-slam" to the list.

YOU are the guy who said Cleveland would be on par with miami this year.

mark my words: Rondo is THE best defense point guard in the league AND he is the best passer in the league.

Rose wants NONE OF him in the playoffs. NOT 0.00001 % of him!!!

In the regular season, apparently, he wants 100% of him.

YOU are the guy who said Cleveland would be on par with miami this year.

mark my words: Rondo is THE best defense point guard in the league AND he is the best passer in the league.

Rose wants NONE OF him in the playoffs. NOT 0.00001 % of him!!!

Ha! Rondo doesnt stand a chance. He cant hold his jock.

We're probably gonna lose. But I'm not gonna get down and out because of one loss to a good team.

Spineless.

big mouth strikes again by The Smiths.....great song.

like tonight against john Wall when Rondo dropped 20 points, 14 assists and 6 steals?

Right. Rose's abject terror of Rondo must have slipped his mind last night, but seeing Mantis school a lottery-team rook 24 hours later will snap him right back to reality.

lol... Just give up falcon... Your team let u down... Oh well

Exactly. Yeah, it sucks that we lost, but it's not even the playoffs yet, so I have no worries. Now, if we lose 3 games in the first round, obviously I'll be worried.

Exactly. Yeah, it sucks that we lost, but it's not even the playoffs yet, so I have no worries. Now, if we lose 3 games in the first round, obviously I'll be worried.

This is exactly my point... you keep making bold assumptions/predictions and when you are wrong you shrug them off and make more... WEAK

Falco, come on bro, C's are looking old out there man. Yuo guys have the worst offense in the NBA since 3/1/11. Celtics looks completley lost out there right now. And to top it all off you just go embarrassed by the Bulls and the Heat. I'd be extremely worried about facing the Knicks in the first round if i'm a Boston fan.

Archived