RichardSeymour 504 3%

7 Brenjetsfan 485 3% I like being on top of GJ&H

an under Richard Seymour

8 Green Jets & Ham

Richard Seymour & Ham:

Do you want to smooch Bren?

Yes No Maybe

Circle On

FYI the Front Page will be up this afternoon. Our Content Editor is making some last minute revisions. We are waiting for the Graphic Artist to give us one more logo which we will have in an hour. And then the Web Consulant will make the final configurations starting at 4pm today. Probably will be an hour or two after that.

Looks like a Friday night Grand Opening.

FYI the Front Page will be up this afternoon. Our Content Editor is making some last minute revisions. We are waiting for the Graphic Artist to give us one more logo which we will have in an hour. And then the Web Consulant will make the final configurations starting at 4pm today. Probably will be an hour or two after that.

<snicker? "opening" <snicker>

of all nights for me to go out :( i will have to check it out later ;) i will have ALL weekend to read it :P

I would not MISS this for anything..I AM LOYAL, besides I have only sent 168 pm's lots of typing to do!

ROYAL -n-LOYAL....

Feel the power.... :lol:

Bren:

The grand opening party is in Rochester. Want us to pick you up? The bus leaves at 3pm.

Circle one

Yes No Maybe

ABSOLUTELY.....I have done my map quest to Shanes haus there. I just made GGG's favorite Lasagna Ravioli..its sooo cheesy....instead of lasagna noodles I use cheese raviolis...OH MY GOD ORGASMIC! I made it for the superbowl party..one with meat an one for my NON MEAT eater, the beautiful Triple G. \:D/

by the way MAX. your whistle smiley does not WORK! :roll:

you really are pushing this ...Pk... i think there are some latent feelings you might want to tell your therapist about :lol:

I can't talk myself into one. The devil on left shoulder says I do not need one and the angel on my right is indecisive. :wink:

What? TomShane is PMing other women? How could he do this to me? :cry:

He has been running around on you for quite sometime. I should know, I read all his PMs.

Plus at the last Webmasters meeting the webmasters of other sites said he did the same thing on their sites as well.

Sorry you had to find out this way!

Archived