The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

Hmmmm, I dont remember with 100% certainty. But I'm pretty confident before that season and all throughout, Shaq consistently called that Wade's team. Shaq missed a lot of games.

Nevermind, just saw you response to Jason.

I conflated the 1st 2 seasons of Shaq with the Heat. In his 1st season with the Heat, Shaq had an MVP caliber season, played in 73 games, and led them to game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Pistons, which they lost. The next season Shaq played about 53 games and Wade emerged as a superstar. It was that season they won the championship.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL @ you ECURB for bringing up the Bulls in every post when it doesn't concern them. Bulls got their asses kick 4-1 in the ECF.

ECurb is like LeBron.

When LeBron got worked by the Magic in the ECF, he wasnt man enough to admit his team wasnt as good as Orlando, went as far as not even shaking their hands saying he wont congratulate a lesser opponent. ECurb is no different, he cant admit the Bulls werent as good as the Heat. He uses words like "lucky", when they lost 4-1 in a 7 game series.

Desdhawn stevenson celebrating in his classy t shirt after the game. Shirts says "Hey Lebron hows my Dirk taste"

This is just a hunch, but I got a feeling, Stevenson doesnt really care if he's considered "classy" or not. lmfao

Desdhawn stevenson celebrating in his classy t shirt after the game. Shirts says "Hey Lebron hows my Dirk taste"

FYI, Stevenson and LeBron have hated each other for a long time since Stevenson was on the Wizards. His Wizards' team lost to the Cavs a couple of times in the playoffs.

ECurb is like LeBron.

When LeBron got worked by the Magic in the ECF, he wasnt man enough to admit his team wasnt as good as Orlando, went as far as not even shaking their hands saying he wont congratulate a lesser opponent. ECurb is no different, he cant admit the Bulls werent as good as the Heat. He uses words like "lucky", when they lost 4-1 in a 7 game series.

It's really unbelievable.

FYI, Stevenson and LeBron have hated each other for a long time since Stevenson was on the Wizards. His Wizards' team lost to the Cavs a couple of times in the playoffs.

It was over a girl...Stevenson was banging one of the girls from Destiny's Child and Lebron took her or vice versa.

Knowing Lebron, probably the latter.

jesus christ man, i have thick skin but I don't think i could handle all the scrutiny LeBron gets. Seriously. I have never seen anything like this, deservedly or not. I mean from someone banging his mom to his gf, charts showing his receding hairline through the years and the placement of his headband througghout the years to cover it up and the list goes on and on. I'm actually exhausted from it and it's not even me...i'm just some fan.

Almost as classy as LeBron, instead of reflecting on his performance in the series, choosing to remind the rest of the world how ****ty their lives are compared to his.

Almost as classy as LeBron, instead of reflecting on his performance in the series, choosing to remind the rest of the world how ****ty their lives are compared to his.

I suppose its God's fault I live a sh*tty life too. I mean, if he wanted me to live a great life, he would have given me a 6'9 body with a 265lb frame.

c'mon bro the guy is getting hammered...i would've been alot more nastier than reminding everybody that im a millionaire. lol

I suppose its God's fault I live a sh*tty life too. I mean, if he wanted me to live a great life, he would have given me a 6'9 body with a 265lb frame.

It's pretty easy to believe that an invisible man in the sky is looking out for you when you've won the genetic lottery and with it millions of dollars.

jesus christ man, i have thick skin but I don't think i could handle all the scrutiny LeBron gets. Seriously. I have never seen anything like this, deservedly or not. I mean from someone banging his mom to his gf, charts showing his receding hairline through the years and the placement of his headband througghout the years to cover it up and the list goes on and on. I'm actually exhausted from it and it's not even me...i'm just some fan.

Rick Carlisle said it best in the postgame that, hopefully, everyone will stop focusing on the "LeBron James Reality Show" and start forcusing on the "purity of the game."

Rick Carlisle said it best in the postgame that, hopefully, everyone will stop focusing on the "LeBron James Reality Show" and start forcusing on the "purity of the game."

All i'm hearing is Miami this and Miami that from the national media. Dallas was the better team without question. They deserve credit instead of Lebrons choking failures.

All i'm hearing is Miami this and Miami that from the national media. Dallas was the better team without question. They deserve credit instead of Lebrons choking failures.

LeBron asked for this scrutiny when he scheduled an hour long show to announce that he was taking his talents to South Beach.

I thought that was very Christ-like of him.

LeBron >>>> Tebow

Huh? It's all been a ruse this time?

You're being replaced on my "Top 5 People I Would Trade Lives With" by Don "The Dragon" Wilson.

You misunderstood me. I love my life. But LeBron thinks its sh*tty because God wanted it that way.

LeBron asked for this scrutiny when he scheduled an hour long show to announce that he was taking his talents to South Beach.

LeBron >>>> Tebow

Didn't Jesus follow up "he who is without sin may cast the first stone" with "and lo, for those who do throw stones, might I remind you that all of your lives suck compared to mine?"

LeBron >>>> Tebow

I mentioned deservedly or not. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. How this guy can even take the court after being humliated by the media and fans is unreal. Even though i thinks most of it is b.s. I just never seen someone get hammered so bad.

Didn't Jesus follow up "he who is without sin may cast the first stone" with "an lo, for those who do throw stones, might I remind you that all of your lives suck compared to mine?"

In the "King LeBron James" version of the Bible, yes.

I mentioned deservedly or not. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. How this guy can even take the court after being humliated by the media and fans is unreal. Even though i thinks most of it is b.s. I just never seen someone get hammered so bad.

Yes, it was all the media's portrayal of that innocent fireworks show that's responsible for this. You're like the Sarah Palin of basketball fans, sometimes I think you just string random words together without any thought behind what you're actually saying.

And he brought all of it on himself.

The 40-50 million in basketball and endorsement contracts probably help a bit, not to mention his enormous ego, as evidenced by his comments after the game. :rolleyes:

This cant be a serious comment. Are you LeBron personal tampon? The guy is a total utter pos. A complete jackass who by all accounts, is a sh*t head who doesnt give a **** about anyone but himself. He's getting exactly what he deserves. And what is that exactly? A bunch of people slandering his name? Boo-*******-hoo. How does he get on the court? Really dude?

Lebron quit against Boston, the plea copping after the "karma tweet", "The Decision" the parade/pep rally, saying the Heat will win 7 chips, bumping Spoelestra, throwing Spo under the bus regarding his minutes, cough gate, going from "im taking notes on who's talking sh*t- to I dont care about the haters I own a yacht."

The dude is the epitome of a brat filled with bitchassness.

This cant be a serious comment. Are you LeBron personal tampon? The guy is a total utter pos. A complete jackass who by all accounts, is a sh*t head who doesnt give a **** about anyone but himself. He's getting exactly what he deserves. And what is that exactly? A bunch of people slandering his name? Boo-*******-hoo. How does he get on the court? Really dude?

The further we move away from "The Decision" the happier I am that that monster douche chose Miami over the Knicks. I'm glad that none of us were put in the horrible position of feeling the need to defend this clown.

Yes, it was all the media's portrayal of that innocent fireworks show that's responsible for this. You're like the Sarah Palin of basketball fans, sometimes I think you just string random words together without any thought behind what you're actually saying.

So because of "The Decision" and Their introductory celebration he deserves to be humiliated to know end about his mom getting banged, his gf getting banged and his hairline being charted lmaooooo. This is far and away the most hated athelete i've ever seen and it's ridiculous to think the two reasons stated above are the reasons why. And pls act liek the media doesnt intensify stuff or evenb portray somethign a certain way dude.....of course they do.

name one player thats hated more. I've never seen levels of hate this bad. I mean I ******* despised the pats team that lost to the Giants in the superbowl and this isnt even close to the LeBron hatred.

Archived