The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the plus side, it's +20 inches on the infant vertical leap.*

* Because it's Jason Richardson's baby, allegedly. No other reason (coding, etc.).

So you're saying it would be more athletic than if it were Nash's baby? That sounds like Coding 101 to me.

So you're saying it would be more athletic than if it were Nash's baby? That sounds like Coding 101 to me.

Just kidding.

Though I feel like maybe my snark must have reached the saturation point if one of the dozen or so posters whom I consider above reproach starts getting preemptively paranoid.

Just kidding.

Though I feel like maybe my snark must have reached the saturation point if one of the dozen or so posters whom I consider above reproach starts getting preemptively paranoid.

:lol: Thanks for the exemption, but I'm notorious for uttering things before I consider how ignorant they sound. I'm a believer in well-placed snark and I appreciate your policing of ignorant and/or regrettable word usage as it applies to race. Someone's gotta do it.

:lol: Thanks for the exemption, but I'm notorious for uttering things before I consider how ignorant they sound. I'm a believer in well-placed snark and I appreciate your policing of ignorant and/or regrettable word usage as it applies to race. Someone's gotta do it.

Heh. I don't take it too seriously. But it stirs the sh*tpot and keeps me entertained, so why not?

I despise everything about the Heat but if they play the group of bitches that are the celtics I'm definitely rooting for the heat.

I feel the same way, but I'll be rooting for the C's. I can't take this "White hot heat" crap anymore!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Miami impressed me against the Celtics. It seems they are no longer plagued by losing to good teams and are closing close games out. Their chemistry is getting much better and at the right time too. They could go all the way, but we'll see. The Bulls are no joke. I still hate the Heat even though I'm a big fan of Lebron.

Miami impressed me against the Celtics. It seems they are no longer plagued by losing to good teams and are closing close games out. Their chemistry is getting much better and at the right time too. They could go all the way, but we'll see. The Bulls are no joke. I still hate the Heat even though I'm a big fan of Lebron.

The Celtics they beat in game 5 were a 40 win team at BEST.

• 2 weeks later...

The Celtics they beat in game 5 were a 40 win team at BEST.

if the Celtics had to play 82 games with a one-armed point guard I don't know if they'd ever win a game.

He is the catalyst for that team, the straw that stirs up the drink.....the Febreeze that takes care of all that old man stink in the lockerroom etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived