The Official Miami Heat Road to the Title Thread

dolphann4life

So because of "The Decision" and Their introductory celebration he deserves to be humiliated to know end about his mom getting banged, his gf getting banged and his hairline being charted lmaooooo. This is far and away the most hated athelete i've ever seen and it's ridiculous to think the two reasons stated above are the reasons why. And pls act liek the media doesnt intensify stuff or evenb portray somethign a certain way dude.....of course they do.

Bro, wake up...its so much more than that its not even funny.

I understand he's your boy on your team, but dude...he's a ******* POS. Always has been. Whether its rubbing a loss in the face of his opponents in February when nobody gives a **** or refusing to acknowledge that he lost to a better team or throwing his teammates under the bus for his short comings or bad mouthing your coach or giving up in game or mocking the guy that just handed you your a$$ or stringing along your home town to only stick it to them in the end or claiming something when you've done nothing by naming yourself "King" or being the overall pompous prick you are. All the while, using the national media to send that message...its going to come back to you bro. Thats life.

And why do you care how he's being treated? He just told the world he doesnt give a **** what a bunch of losers with a sh*tty life say about him anyway, so why are you defending him?

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So because of "The Decision" and Their introductory celebration he deserves to be humiliated to know end about his mom getting banged, his gf getting banged and his hairline being charted lmaooooo. This is far and away the most hated athelete i've ever seen and it's ridiculous to think the two reasons stated above are the reasons why. And pls act liek the media doesnt intensify stuff or evenb portray somethign a certain way dude.....of course they do.

The media has no influence on me formulating my opinions of LeBron James. He's been a media darling for the most part even with his numerous acts of douchery. All you need to formulate an opinion of LeBron James is listen to him talk, watch how he carries himself and look at the stupid antics he pulls. The dude makes his own bed.

name one player thats hated more. I've never seen levels of hate this bad. I mean I ******* despised the pats team that lost to the Giants in the superbowl and this isnt even close to the LeBron hatred.

Its high, for sure. But is there anyone who has acted like a douche more than LeBron? Not many athletes give you a reason to hate them. At least not ones that call themselves "King".

The Decision and the fireworks show were enough. Now the cocksucker doubles down with "everybody who criticizes me is a pathetic loser?"

All of the criticism heaped at this a$$ is justified because he is an a$$.

BTW, Tom Brady is hated just as much as LeBron and he has a much bigger beef than James. All he's done is win championships and be an arrogant prick who cries about his draft status as if it matters at this point in his career.

I can't believe you just made me defend Tom Brady. I need to be de-loused now. I feel so dirty. :angry:

Bro, wake up...its so much more than that its not even funny.

I understand he's your boy on your team, but dude...he's a ******* POS. Always has been. Whether its rubbing a loss in the face of his opponents in February when nobody gives a **** or refusing to acknowledge that he lost to a better team or throwing his teammates under the bus for his short comings or bad mouthing your coach or giving up in game or mocking the guy that just handed you your a$$ or stringing along your home town to only stick it to them in the end or claiming something when you've done nothing by naming yourself "King" or being the overall pompous prick you are. All the while, using the national media to send that message...its going to come back to you bro. Thats life.

And why do you care how he's being treated? He just told the world he doesnt give a **** what a bunch of losers with a sh*tty life say about him anyway, so why are you defending him?

like I said bro, i'm exhausted from it. Any message board or media outlet is hammering him non stop all the time. I follow the Heat closely and it gets to be annoying. I've never rooted for a team thats been hated like this. Believe me I relish it, rooting for the dolphins you never have this oppurtunity to be hated and be good. Just stings right now, so i get defensive.

like I said bro, i'm exhausted from it. Any message board or media outlet is hammering him non stop all the time. I follow the Heat closely and it gets to be annoying. I've never rooted for a team thats been hated like this. Believe me I relish it, rooting for the dolphins you never have this oppurtunity to be hated and be good. Just stings right now, so i get defensive.

Good thing you threw the "and good" in there because I hate the Dolphins way more than I hate Heat, regardless of how sh*tty they are. :Nuts:

I have no sympathy for you. You created this stupid ******* thread that we are debating this a$$hole in...so you should be well equipped to handle everything thats getting throw at you, your fanbase and your superstar.

I have no sympathy for you. You created this stupid ******* thread that we are debating this a$$hole in...so you should be well equipped to handle everything thats getting throw at you, your fanbase and your superstar.

and i'm here...i'm pretty consistent with taking my lumps. When we do win a title every one will know about...like KING JAMES said "i'm taking mental mother ******* notes on everybody talking ish"...I changed the quote slightly.

Lebron's dug his own grave on a personal level and his actual game hasnt really improved much other than his jumper(which is still streaky)

The guy has zero post game to speak of. Isn't nearly as explosive as he was even in 09.

Carlisle sticking Barea on him was just a classic moment of disrespect. And everyone else on the Mavs followed suit. The guy fizzled.

Lebron quit against Boston, the plea copping after the "karma tweet", "The Decision" the parade/pep rally, saying the Heat will win 7 chips, bumping Spoelestra, throwing Spo under the bus regarding his minutes, cough gate, going from "im taking notes on who's talking sh*t- to I dont care about the haters I own a yacht."

The dude is the epitome of a brat filled with bitchassness.

This got me thinking. I've always liked Wade. Think he's a classy dude and love his game. And I was really disapointed when he participated in the stupid mockery of Dirk. I cant help but think its LeBron's influence of being such a brat. Especially considering when you think of their up-bringing...and I realize this is going deep, lol.

Have you ever heard the story about Wade's mom? How she wasnt in his life, drug use, running from the law. To one day have found God, visit her son at college and show him the ultimate example of taking responsibility for you actions. She turned herself into the law and did a 2 year sentence to make a point to her son. Who then became the leader of her church group in jail and is now a minister of a church (that Wade funded).

Then you have LeBron's mom, who whores around the NBA, buy cars/houses/etc before her son ever reached the NBA hardwood. And then has been reported to be total bitch who slaps valet parking attendants in the face.

Its kind of no wonder, eh?

I mentioned deservedly or not. It's beyond ridiculous at this point. How this guy can even take the court after being humliated by the media and fans is unreal. Even though i thinks most of it is b.s. I just never seen someone get hammered so bad.

Imagine how completely insane you'd be today if you've had your ticket punched for greatness from the time you were a six-foot-three 14 year-old. Personally, I'd have built myself one of those slave-carried pyramids that Xerxes had in 300. Considering how sheltered Lebron has been forever, it's amazing he hasn't gone all Phil Spector yet.

and i'm here...i'm pretty consistent with taking my lumps. When we do win a title every one will know about...like KING JAMES said "i'm taking mental mother ******* notes on everybody talking ish"...I changed the quote slightly.

Well, this post should let everyone know why you dont understand the backlash toward LeBron.

Wow.

Maybe if he spent more time worried about not disappearing in the fourth quarter and less time "making mental notes" about those who wronged him (who is this a$$hole, Richard Nixon?) he'd actually have a ring by now.

He said that in the offseason too. Sure turned out well.

This got me thinking. I've always liked Wade. Think he's a classy dude and love his game. And I was really disapointed when he participated in the stupid mockery of Dirk. I cant help but think its LeBron's influence of being such a brat. Especially considering when you think of their up-bringing...and I realize this is going deep, lol.

Have you ever heard the story about Wade's mom? How she wasnt in his life, drug use, running from the law. To one day have found God, visit her son at college and show him the ultimate example of taking responsibility for you actions. She turned herself into the law and did a 2 year sentence to make a point to her son. Who then became the leader of her church group in jail and is now a minister of a church (that Wade funded).

Then you have LeBron's mom, who whores around the NBA, buy cars/houses/etc before her son ever reached the NBA hardwood. And then has been reported to be total bitch who slaps valet parking attendants in the face.

Its kind of no wonder, eh?

Wheelchair Wade completely disrespected Dirks game after the 06 finals too. Dude isnt as bad as Lebron, but he's got a ton of bitchassness in him too between the flopping and jumping on board of this whole villain thing but then copping pleas when they're called out on it.

They were both made for a crappy sports town like Miami. However he does have a ring...and has a more refined game than LeBron does.

Lebron's dug his own grave on a personal level and his actual game hasnt really improved much other than his jumper(which is still streaky)

The guy has zero post game to speak of. Isn't nearly as explosive as he was even in 09.

Carlisle sticking Barea on him was just a classic moment of disrespect. And everyone else on the Mavs followed suit. The guy fizzled.

It's unconscionable that a guy his size doesn't have a single post move. He could guarantee himself an easy ten+ points a night on trips to the foul line alone.

Wade's a sniveling bitch. His response to a question about Miami's lack of cap space was the rhetorical equivalent of holding his breath until he passed out on the floor.

Wheelchair Wade completely disrespected Dirks game after the 06 finals too. Dude isnt as bad as Lebron, but he's got a ton of bitchassness in him too between the flopping and jumping on board of this whole villain thing but then copping pleas when they're called out on it.

They were both made for a crappy sports town like Miami. However he does have a ring...and has a more refined game than LeBron does.

Wade's a sniveling bitch. His response to a question about Miami's lack of cap space was the rhetorical equivalent of holding his breath until he passed out on the floor.

This just goes to show...I dont even recall the bitchassness you guys are talking about because Wade is so much more low profile with his behavior. Most of the time, he seems accountable for his short comings. Like the whole injury thing recently. He said, I was playing, so I wasnt injured...while LeBron kept harping on it over and over again.

It's unconscionable that a guy his size doesn't have a single post move. He could guarantee himself an easy ten+ points a night on trips to the foul line alone.

The guy has relied on overall athleticism more than anything...his footwork is terrible. I'm not even sure if he has the smoothness to develop a reliable post game. Also, LeBron is a one foot leaper and cant nearly get the same explosion off of two feet on the block.

came up 2 games short of title. Although expectations change throughout a season, no one thought the Heat were going to come this close except for a few posters.

You can't lower expectations that players on your team created after the failed to reach them. Thats the height of revisionist history.

The only legit contenders were the Mavs and nobody else inthe league. since were not calling the other team in the finals a contender.

The Miami Heat, as currently constructed, will never win a title. They may win before LeBron and D-Wade's contracts are up but I'd be willing to bet the entire rest of the roster is different and there is a different, much tougher coach on the bench.

If they don't find a coach the golden boy will listen to they will never win.

The Heat had absolutely no game plan last night and even with that, could have won had LeBron played better. When is this guy going to develop his game? Nobody can coach him because he thinks he's infallible.

LeBron's seriously going to need to humble himself in order to win and based on his behavior since the game ended last night I wouldn't hold your breath in the hopes that its going to happen any time soon.

You can't lower expectations that players on your team created after the failed to reach them. Thats the height of revisionist history.

i'm commementing on the other poster thoughts on the heats. It was absolutley championship or fail in my mind. But if there was one year where we were not gonna win it it was this year. With more pieces added on and a healthy roster I have ZERO doubt that we will be champions...multiple times.

The guy has relied on overall athleticism more than anything...his footwork is terrible. I'm not even sure if he has the smoothness to develop a reliable post game. Also, LeBron is a one foot leaper and cant nearly get the same explosion off of two feet on the block.

Word. Then again, he does a lot of things on the court a guy of his size shouldn't be doing anyway--guarding Rose, beating people off the dribble, out-running PGs down the court. He should, at least, be able to incorporate a turnaround jumper and a drop step into his game. He'll never be Hakeem, but he can at least be Otis Thorpe.

lucky to make it back??? Lmao theres a good chance this is the worst heat team youll see for the next 4 years. They will no doubt be favored in the east next year and probaly the favorites to win it all.

Yes, ask Jason Kidd or Dirk how easy it is to get back to the finals. Everything has to fall in place.

Favored? Yeah, the Heat are favored for the next 8 years. :lol:

Archived