All i Can Say is JI is Dead to Me.

Smizzy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, reviewing posts now. You're too nice though Smizzy. If that crap happens to me I'll raise such a stink that not only will they ban me, they'll ban Max and TS again. :lol:

Nah....Im better than that. To each his own...Im a Jetnation man till i D-I-E.

Ride or die homie

:lol::lol::lol: Your article is excellent, my man. I put it in the prime spot, dog.

Sweeeeet....can't wait to see all of the front page brothers...

On a funny side note, I felt a sense of pride and at the same time felt like an old man as my 20 year old brother, a communications major at Florida State, edited my article. He helped out big time. Now if he could only get a gig calling Red Wings or Tigers games

Sweeeeet....can't wait to see all of the front page brothers...

On a funny side note, I felt a sense of pride and at the same time felt like an old man as my 20 year old brother, a communications major at Florida State, edited my article. He helped out big time. Now if he could only get a gig calling Red Wings or Tigers games

He'd be better than Ken Daniels... and that Mario bozo who calls the Tigers games.

Funny thing about JI, I do not really miss it and that is surprising to say.

It's curse is it's popularity. I barely recognize any names on the MB.

Yep. That post basically sums up how I feel.

I take a look occasionally and I'm staggered at how few names I recognize and at all the old battles being refought and stupidity running rampant.

and that's why, even though I know this is way premature, once this place gets to be around 1500 people I think Max and TS should consider someway to limit or screen who enters so that we don't end up with 2000 12 year olds flooding out the old guard again.

Because what made JI so great for so long was mostly the people here in this forum.... GJ, Bitonti, TX, JonE, PFSIKH, Alk, Lag, Pope (yes, really), TS, Max, GOB, Smizz, GGG, Bren, etc, etc, etc....

Either that or create a "HoFers forum" where only the old guard can post.... I dunno....

but yeah, I don't miss JI either.

I take a look occasionally and I'm staggered at how few names I recognize and at all the old battles being refought and stupidity running rampant.

and that's why, even though I know this is way premature, once this place gets to be around 1500 people I think Max and TS should consider someway to limit or screen who enters so that we don't end up with 2000 12 year olds flooding out the old guard again.

Because what made JI so great for so long was mostly the people here in this forum.... GJ, Bitonti, TX, JonE, PFSIKH, Alk, Lag, Pope (yes, really), TS, Max, GOB, Smizz, GGG, Bren, etc, etc, etc....

Either that or create a "HoFers forum" where only the old guard can post.... I dunno....

I agree RS. I come here more because this is where my friends are at. I sign on to shoot the bull with my friends, even you Patsie types. That's what makes posting anywhere fun.

I log on 1 time a day look for ANY post that looks interesting...or one to poke fun at...an usually its gone by the time i hit the submit button...

but I did find this very interesting.

Written by Jet.......girl:

You're right Arod it is a shame. But this is the price you pay for being THE BEST New York Jets website on the internet. Things change, it's part of life. BUT, things didn't have to change as drastically as they did had the regulars remained loyal like some of the rest of us. It's all about loyalty and that is something I haven't seen here and for that some of the oldies should be ashamed of themselves. Just remember how this place used to be, everything changes and you know what I am talking about.

Half of those newbies aren't even here anymore......school was out that week. I can say this, I will not allow anyone or anything to run me off of here, I would just assume go down fighting with one of them before I walk away and pout like a little baby. We were all newbies once. Some of them have turned out to be pretty decent.

I am happy not to see the homo jokes anymore, once in awhile to break the tension is ok but day after day everyday gets to be a bit much. If you want that sort of entertainment there are other boards to go to for that, if you want to discuss Jets football well, then this is where you would come.

Everyone keeps saying that no one should take anything serious because this is just a message board but apparently they don't practice what they preach because they all took their ball and went to play elsewhere. And that is what is the big shame around here. The love for our New York Jets is what brought us together as a family and now feelings and egos is what ripped this family apart.

Everyone needs to remember that if it weren't for JI none of us would know each other and formed such great friendships. I for one am going to remain loyal here, never had a need to stray and never will.

All I can say is, I am so happy that I have friends off of here that I hang out with & don't rely on people from here to have a life. Pity really. All of these people must have been real lonely before.

Loyalty folks, that's what matters. --------------------

It's the truth though......if I got offended everytime Soothie told me to leave I would have been gone long ago and never would have met half the people here & had so much fun........

Just because he "told" me to leave didn't mean I was giving in to him, I stayed for spite......

But, if he really wanted me gone he could have banned me.......but he didn't so I chalked it up to a disagreement..........

We really are free to post where we want but if you want Jet football information, this is the place to be. If you want to be on the internet having a nice conversation over tea and biscuits, and be on the net 24/7 well then that's up to you. It proves you have no life other than this...........

It's all about being an adult and loyalty............

Fran, I am not sure what this is all about? LOG on here an do some SPLAINING LUCY!!!! :roll:

JI WHO???

ITS like a divorce...once its final, you NEVER miss what you don't have :lol:

Yeah I guess it's sort of like a divorce. I still nail the ex now and then just because I can but if she were to cut me off I wouldn't be hurt.

If you want that sort of entertainment there are other boards to go to for that, if you want to discuss Jets football well, then this is where you would come.

:D:):(:o:shock: :? 8) :lol::x:P:oops::cry::evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen:=D>#-o =P~ :^o[-X[-o< 8-[ [-( :-k](*,)' O:) =;:-({|=:-$:-s \:D/ :-#

Is that what she considers "discussing Jets football"?

What a stupid old lady.

Not to worry...Jetnation is the one and only stop for Jets fans and the flamming trolls we love.

RS:

I hear you loud and clear. A few thoughts...

1. We are ages away from that being a problem.

2. This is one of the main reasons we went with this software. Very easy to do. Very easy. And it is something that would be setup in a second if needed. You have my word on that.

Archived