All i Can Say is JI is Dead to Me.

Smizzy

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We do not need any enforcers here - Guns is on call!

Mayone. That brings back fond memories of the Mayone/Smizzy smackfest. That was like a soap-opera. I eagerly logged in each day to read the latest happenings!

Barton is happy where he's at. He's practically running the show over there.

Well he is an elder statesman now. He's been a member of JI for what...a whole 10 months. I think that doubles almost every other poster there now.

Wow, reviewing posts now. You're too nice though Smizzy. If that crap happens to me I'll raise such a stink that not only will they ban me, they'll ban Max and TS again. :lol:

One of these days someone is going to fill me in on what all actually went down with all of you, to this day I still have no clue. :roll:

Bren quoted a post of Fran's that was directed to me and this was my response to her (Fran):

That's a nice speech JG but I don't see what that has to do with what Tyson and I are referring too. I'm still here every day I have access to a computer but what loyalty and the rest of your speech has to do with good football debate and making friends I have no idea. I'm on this board to the wee hours of the morning and I know it's the off-season but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that things around here are a shell of what they used to be. I still enjoy and appreciate the board very much but some of the redundent nonsense that goes on here day in and day out would try a Saint's patience.

I'll tell you, the more crap I'm finding out they're pulling at JI the less I want to spend anytime there, it gets old after a while all the backstabbing nonsense. :evil:

One of these days someone is going to fill me in on what all actually went down with all of you, to this day I still have no clue. :roll:

When you find out let me know as well. Seriously! It is all so strange. It is a message board for crying out loud. I missed the part where it became serious.

ARod, for what it's worth, we're inviting pre-paid hookers to our tailgates. Not that we want to influence you at all, homey. :lol:

Come on buddy, who are you kidding. I have been to your "tail"gates... Your pre-paid hooker is just Max in fishnets. ;)

Oh, and why was Assmop mentioned? Please, don't tell me somebody told him about this place....

Come on buddy, who are you kidding. I have been to your "tail"gates... Your pre-paid hooker is just Max in fishnets. ;)

Oh, and why was Assmop mentioned? Please, don't tell me somebody told him about this place....

Bergen, young Bergen. So bitter that I spurned your advances. Spreading falsehoods throughout JetNation! :roll:

If by advances you mean my a$$ slowly advancing back to my car and getting the hell out of Dodge... then yes, I guess you spurned that advance. ;)

Yeah so you admit you walked back slowly. You wanted it. We both knew it.

But I am a Webmaster now. I can't get involved in any scandals. I have the Nation to worry about!

Thanks for understanding.

Yeah so you admit you walked back slowly. You wanted it. We both knew it.

But I am a Webmaster now. I can't get involved in any scandals. I have the Nation to worry about!

Thanks for understanding.

BergenJet= Monica Lewinsky ??

Speaking of the darkside, we should get together for that Sith movie... the trailer was fricken awesome.

Makes me actually have faith despite the last 2 debacles.

LOL....ill be at my Lowes at 7am to see the first showing ,like the last 2(im a geek)

You know... in some sick demented way I miss you guys ;)

Maybe its the 400th thread from a 12 year old GM that I had to lock tonight getting to me...

](*,)

No need to miss us. Just ring the doorbell and ask, "Can Tom and Max come out to play?"

Archived