Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks

dolphann4life

Good job, DP4

I'm okay with trading either, but not both. Gallo is maddening though. He has great size and is a topnotch shooter, but he's so freakin' inconsistent.

Good resiliance by coming back by like I mentioned above, the Knicks had no shot to win it by how they started the game. The Knicks need to score consistently in order to win. They didn't do that last night. When they made their run they couldn't close the deal because they had to be perfect down the stretch which they weren't.

Celtics, Heat, Mavs, and Spurs are the 4 best teams in the NBA by far this year. The Lakers may pull a 2009 Celtics this year and look disinterested in the regular season then turn it on in the postseason, but they're clearly not in the top 4's league right now. I'd put them 5th, but there's a big drop off from the top 4 to them.

Orlando has beaten 3 of those 4 teams.

I'm okay with trading either, but not both. Gallo is maddening though. He has great size and is a topnotch shooter, but he's so freakin' inconsistent.

He's so good when he puts the ball on the floor but he just refuses to do it even when the three isn't falling. It's like he's retarded or something.

He's so good when he puts the ball on the floor but he just refuses to do it even when the three isn't falling. It's like he's retarded or something.

I would say it's because of youth since he's still only 22, but with there being no child labor laws in Italy he's been playing pro ball since he was 16. He should know better.

Orlando has beaten 3 of those 4 teams.

Orlando is in the top 6 when they get their act together. They've won 4 in a row, but did loose the first 2 after the trade. We'll see if the shakeup works or this is a momentary thing.

Going into the season Orlando was one of the top teams then they fell apart which necessitated the trades.

One thing about Orlando, though. Unlike the Celtics, Heat, Spurs, Mavs, and Lakers they're a 1 star team now. We'll see how that holds up.

This. Unless we're OK with playing a 7-man rotation right now.

One would have to assume that we get a rotation guy out of the deal if we're giving up both of them, particularly considering that the trade is gonna involve three or four teams if it happens at all.

One would have to assume that we get a rotation guy out of the deal if we're giving up both of them, particularly considering that the trade is gonna involve three or four teams if it happens at all.

I suppose Telfair or Flynn, maybe even Camby, are ideal, but like I said a week ago, it just seems like Denver is doing everything possible to not deal with New York. Even with the multi-team angle. I think if it was as simple as one or two of them with a pick, Randolph, and Curry, Melo would have been a Knick weeks ago. The deadline should push things along, but if they're legitimately trying to rape us, I think we're better off with the Philly plan and just having Amare shoot Melo a text. I love Melo, but he's not Kobe, Lebron, or Durant. He just isn't.

• 4 weeks later...

I just had the greatest idea ever. You know that play we run where Felton gets a pick then jumps into the air for no apparent reason and kicks it out to the wing? Why don't we try hitting the roll man for a ******* change?

Good game last night fellas. I thought we had it there at the end but your D stepped up and made our Halfcourt game look horawful. lol Playing one on one basketball, calling for clearouts with LBJ was embarrasing and you guys exposed us in that aspect. The player that always scares me and plays well against us is Gallo and he did it again. A couple of daggers late to put us away. The Fields kid was also impressive and Stat did his thing.Thats about it....you got us this time.

Archived