Next HC to be Fired

bobbyjet69

I actually think Mangini has done a decent job this year but I'm sure Holmgreen has wanted to replace him since he's been in charge.

me too, but if they would have won some of those close games down the stretch, he might have stayed. I heard some rumors on the radio that Fox is the leading candidate!

I actually think Mangini has done a decent job this year but I'm sure Holmgreen has wanted to replace him since he's been in charge.

I agree. Mangini has done a great job with the Browns this season. Holmgreen is a dbag.

The real question is who will Jerry Jones hire?

I agree. Mangini has done a great job with the Browns this season. Holmgreen is a dbag.

The real question is who will Jerry Jones hire?

I was actually surprised Holmgreen even gave him this season to coach, if the Browns beat the Steelers next week I think he has a legitimately hard decision.

Jerry Jones is going to hire whatever sap will let him control everything insuring the team never gets any better. I would have said Garret before he blew it this week against the Cardinals. Schotty would honestly be a perfect candidate for him and would get him the hell out of NY.

I was actually surprised Holmgreen even gave him this season to coach, if the Browns beat the Steelers next week I think he has a legitimately hard decision.

Jerry Jones is going to hire whatever sap will let him control everything insuring the team never gets any better. I would have said Garret before he blew it this week against the Cardinals. Schotty would honestly be a perfect candidate for him and would get him the hell out of NY.

the thing with the Browns is they haven't won since the Patsies game! or am i wrong here? They've been in every game since, but no wins!

Schotty? I doubt Jerry is going to go down that road. Who would want to Coach the Cowboys?

Schotty? I doubt Jerry is going to go down that road. Who would want to Coach the Cowboys?

I'm just saying Jerry is going to hire a coordinator who will become a first time head coach so he can still retain all his power as GM. I can't imagine a coach like Cowher or Gruden who are going to want to be in charge wanting to deal with Jerry's bullsh*t and I doubt Jerry wants to deal with them being in charge.

I'm just saying Jerry is going to hire a coordinator who will become a first time head coach so he can still retain all his power as GM. I can't imagine a coach like Cowher or Gruden who are going to want to be in charge wanting to deal with Jerry's bullsh*t and I doubt Jerry wants to deal with them being in charge.

Yep. JJ is a dick and I love it. How 'bout them Cowboys!

No way JJ is dumb enough to hire Schotty.

Here's a funny thought - maybe the Phags go after Schotty again? That would be too funny. Just when the Phags fans thought it couldn't get any worse and already having an atrocious Offense!

No way JJ is dumb enough to hire Schotty.

Here's a funny thought - maybe the Phags go after Schotty again? That would be too funny. Just when the Phags fans thought it couldn't get any worse and already having an atrocious Offense!

my big off season acquisition prediction for Miami is they go hard after, and land Kyle Orton. Denver seems enamoured with Tebow...

After joyfully listening to Miami sports talk today I'd say Sparano is as good as gone down here

Thats not a good thing Jimmy, we need Sparano to stay...he has helped us out tremendously in the past. Hell, what happens if they actually hire a guy who knows football?

Who's the next HC to get fired?

Marvin Lewis?

John Fox?

FOX was told last week before there last home game that he was going bye bye.....

atleast thats what they say on the radio down here...

FOX

LEWIS

KUBIAK

COUGHLIN

FISHER

Cards coach-cant remember his name...

SPARANO

Thats not a good thing Jimmy, we need Sparano to stay...he has helped us out tremendously in the past. Hell, what happens if they actually hire a guy who knows football?

True..

i keep hearing COWHER is going to the Giants...

who would Miami get???? Gruden ??

FOX was told last week before there last home game that he was going bye bye.....

FOX

LEWIS

KUBIAK

COUGHLIN

FISHER

SPARANO

Why would the Cardinals coach get fired? Wisenhunt has done more in Arizona then anybody ever and the only reason this season went to sh*t was cause he was stuck with Derek Anderson, John Skelton, and Max Hall. The guy almost had them win the Super Bowl 2 years ago.

Why would the Cardinals coach get fired? Wisenhunt has done more in Arizona then anybody ever and the only reason this season went to sh*t was cause he was stuck with Derek Anderson, John Skelton, and Max Hall. The guy almost had them win the Super Bowl 2 years ago.

so what.....2 yrs ago is 2 yrs ago.....

with gruden and cowher out there, the axe will fall hours after gametime for:

fox

mangini

kubiak

coughlin if he loses next week

some teams are looking at the 9ers getting a head start and itching to fire their guy

Singletary was fired yesterday larz

FOX

LEWIS

KUBIAK

COUGHLIN

FISHER

SPARANO

how can you forgwt his name? he was our TE in 91!

so what.....2 yrs ago is 2 yrs ago.....

And they were in the playoffs last year and he again has done more in Arizona then most ever thought possible. Warner retired and it ****ed em, he's not getting fired for not having a QB and if he does get fired the Cardinals are idiotic.

And they were in the playoffs last year and he again has done more in Arizona then most ever thought possible. Warner retired and it ****ed em, he's not getting fired for not having a QB and if he does get fired the Cardinals are idiotic.

Lost Boldin too.

Archived