Chris Greisen Back In The NFL

idahojetsfan

DALLAS COWBOYS SIGN AFL STANDOUT GREISEN

12/28/2010 10:21 AM

TULSA, Okla. – After winning the 2010 Arena Football League’s Russell Offensive Player of the Year and leading the Florida Tuskers of the UFL to a Championship, Quarterback Chris Greisenwas signed to the practice squad of the Dallas Cowboys (NFL).

“Chris has been a good quarterback at every level he has played. He has displayed a high level of success through his collegiate career to be a draft pick in the NFL, through his AFL career,and most recently, in the UFL. He is a smart player that should be able to grasp the offense if he is needed,” Cowboys Director of Pro Scouting and Former Dallas Desperadoes Head Coach Will McClay said.

Greisen finished the 2010 AFL season with the Milwaukee Iron ranking first in total offense (5,156-yards), total passing (5,146-yards) and pass efficiency (.679). Following the season, Greisen signed to the Florida Tuskers. Greisen spent five seasons in the AFL (2005-10), two in the UFL (2009-10), one in the af2 (2004), and one in NFL Europe (2003). The Arizona Cardinals drafted Greisen in the seventh round of the 1999 NFL Draft. From 1999-01, Greisen was a member of the Cardinals and completed 7-of-16 passes for 69-yards and one touchdown in spot duty. In 2002, Greisen was released after training camp and signed to the Washington Redskins.

DALLAS COWBOYS SIGN AFL STANDOUT GREISEN

12/28/2010 10:21 AM

TULSA, Okla. – After winning the 2010 Arena Football League’s Russell Offensive Player of the Year and leading the Florida Tuskers of the UFL to a Championship, Quarterback Chris Greisenwas signed to the practice squad of the Dallas Cowboys (NFL).

“Chris has been a good quarterback at every level he has played. He has displayed a high level of success through his collegiate career to be a draft pick in the NFL, through his AFL career,and most recently, in the UFL. He is a smart player that should be able to grasp the offense if he is needed,” Cowboys Director of Pro Scouting and Former Dallas Desperadoes Head Coach Will McClay said.

Greisen finished the 2010 AFL season with the Milwaukee Iron ranking first in total offense (5,156-yards), total passing (5,146-yards) and pass efficiency (.679). Following the season, Greisen signed to the Florida Tuskers. Greisen spent five seasons in the AFL (2005-10), two in the UFL (2009-10), one in the af2 (2004), and one in NFL Europe (2003). The Arizona Cardinals drafted Greisen in the seventh round of the 1999 NFL Draft. From 1999-01, Greisen was a member of the Cardinals and completed 7-of-16 passes for 69-yards and one touchdown in spot duty. In 2002, Greisen was released after training camp and signed to the Washington Redskins.

you do have a designated thread for this stuff. you are clearly in violation of the rules set forth so that you are able to still post here. i believe you owe everyone an apology, or you should get banned once again.

I wonder what his next incarnation will be. He's played a female Jets' fan, and then one from Idaho. I wonder what the next one will be. Max's gerbil? Who knows.

Funny thing is, no matter how he disguises himself it does not matter. The minute he posts with it he gives it away. What's the point?

Funny thing is, no matter how he disguises himself it does not matter. The minute he posts with it he gives it away. What's the point?

Oh I agree. It's so painfully obvious to spot his new screen name. I give him credit for trying, but he fails miserably every single time.

Archived