**** Official New York Jets vs Buffalo Bills Game Thread ****

Greenranger

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So they don't think this would be a good opportunity to get Smith a passing rep or two when he takes the snap?

Hopefully he will, but I can't really blame them there. Two huge runs to start when they pretty much knew what was coming (at least on the 2nd attempt). Keep doing it til they prove they can stop it.

Observations:

1. Dustin Keller has given up on blocking.

2. Brad Smith should have been given carries as a traditional RB.

3. If the Jets' interior OL can't move the JAGs that the Bills play at DT, there are some serious issues there.

Yeah. Smith out of all our backs has the ability to see a crease and explode through it while actually picking up speed.

Possibly too much of a straight up and down runner for a traditional RB but who knows.

So can anyone give me one reason why Sanchez was even out there? What exactly do they think this accomplished?

I don't know. If you're not going to let him throw, you're really only risking him getting hurt in a freak injury I feel like. Give me Clemens or preferably Brad Smith back there, and let them throw some, albeit not a ton as long as they can't stop the run.

I like what i am seeing from mcknight, and anyone who thinks woodhead will have a more successsful career than him is crazy.

The opponent sucks but at least we get to see the athletic talent he has. Woodhead makes up for any shortcomings with heart and hard work. I am not sure he could ever be a fearure back.

I think they both will be fine however.

Archived