GIVE ME INDY

InstantClassic

Revis and Cro single Wayne and Garcon, and then rex needs to be a genius to figure out what to do with the rest of the guys, we are better than we were last season, and the colts are much worse than they were last season, if we are going to beat this team, now is the time to do it.

Garcon was horrible today. He killed at least three drives with drops. Take Wayne out and see ya in New england.

You guys? No way in hell it could be that bad again for you. That was a perfect storm.

Yup. Big of a debacle as the 1st half was, Sanchez throws a TD instead of a pick at the beginning of the 2nd, and it's a ballgame.

Don't see how this D beats manning on the road though, just not the defense we used to be.

They get a chance at redemption for last season's loss vs Indy and then, if they win, a chance at redemption for the blowout vs NE. Maybe they lose, but I like it. It would have been nice to be the 5th seed though. 6th seed and having to play NE anyway, it doesn't really matter who we play first cause NE will be a tougher game than either regardless.

No Passrush= No Second Chance at the Pats

Now that it's playoff season and the stakes are high, I think the D will step up.

It's that darn offense with that darn QB/OC combo...or the idea/hope that Shonn Greene will both stay healthy AND be the difference between the results of last year vs the this year...or the idea/hope that the Jets will avenge last year's loss...

I have to say that I like seeing Kyle Wilson look confident covering a pretty good WR in Steve Johnson. He flashed in the first quarter, which is all I saw. Being confident with 3 CBs and 2 safeties against Manning is plus for the Jets.

The Jets will beat the Colts. No doubt in my mind.

The Colts have injuries on every level of defense, and the majority of their offense.

Get to Peyton Manning, we should win!

Not only do I Looooooove your pic, I could not agree with you more.

I really HATE the SOJFans..Negativity up the a$$, F that..We are a good team, and the playoffs are now a yearly thing..We are BETTER than #18.

J E T S!!!

Not only do I Looooooove your pic, I could not agree with you more.

I really HATE the SOJFans..Negativity up the a$$, F that..We are a good team, and the playoffs are now a yearly thing..We are BETTER than #18.

J E T S!!!

Better than Manning??? Seriously?? I love the Jets too and have the luxury of having the colts to cheer for but there is no way Sanchez is better than Manning! Its just a clear and simple fact. Book it!

Better than Manning??? Seriously?? I love the Jets too and have the luxury of having the colts to cheer for but there is no way Sanchez is better than Manning! Its just a clear and simple fact. Book it!

He didn't say that Sanchez is better than Peyton..he said the JETS as a team are better than #18..because quite frankly he is that Colts team.

Take Peyton away from the Colts and they are a 3-4 win team.

He didn't say that Sanchez is better than Peyton..he said the JETS as a team are better than #18..because quite frankly he is that Colts team.

Take Peyton away from the Colts and they are a 3-4 win team.

Peyton is there and thats all that really matters, he's the best and that's the end of the story.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived