Trent Dilfer Is Becoming The Best Out There

SoFlaJets

Like that Dilfer is not bland and has opinions. There are too many silly empty-headed old players on all the network shows who have nothing susbtantive to say. Marino, Bradshaw, Steve Young, Shannon Sharpe, Sanders and Irvin come to mind.And that's why I don't watch many of them. Sunday morning usually involves getting to NJ, or clearing the decks of obligations(kids, kids' sports, groceries, walk the dog, etc.) so I can watch the jets gamw without interruption. At a loos why anyone sits down at 12 noon to watch what is mostly empty filler. I understand the money is gotta be great for these old guys and it's not heavy lifting. But so many of these guys really have nothing to add.

No, you like that he has an opinion you agree with.

I disagree. While its always nice to hear someone say something nice about the Jets because it happens so rarely, Dilfer isn't being complimentary. He is simply sharing his opinion and doesn't seem to give a crap if anyone agrees or not.

What I really like about Dilfer is that he doesn't seem to allow moronic preconceived notions based on nothing to cloud his judgement.

Case in point: if you listen to the interview, towards the end he mentions KC as the team he thinks may potentially present the biggest stumbling block to the Pats in the AFC. I thik that is nuts. But based on his own analysis he mentions a couple of areas where the Chiefs might be able to take advantage of.

Now I couldn't agree less with this. I think the Ravens present the biggest challenge for the Pats. But it doesn't make me dislike Dilfer.

Archived