****The Official New York Jets vs. Indianapolis Colts Game Thread WILDCARD EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Jets enter Indy to kick off their 2011 playoff chances, eager to solve the troubles that plagued the Jets in the AFC Championship Game last year. They want to exact revenge against Peyton Manning who torched the secondary last year. Will they be ready and can they get past Peyton's mind tricks? Will the running game work successfully and will Mark Sanchez perform like last year's playoffs? Only time will tell.

J

The Jets enter Indy to kick off their 2011 playoff chances, eager to solve the troubles that plagued the Jets in the AFC Championship Game last year. They want to exact revenge against Peyton Manning who torched the secondary last year. Will they be ready and can they get past Peyton's mind tricks? Will the running game work successfully and will Mark Sanchez perform like last year's playoffs? Only time will tell.

J

LATE

Merged.

BP is NOWHERE to be found. War had some problems, but he has been reliable so we can not fault him. Iceman was there to bail him out.

Where was BP?

Who knew? Who flew? Who is BP 182?

whatever happened to Timothy Hutton?

12:02???

TWELVE OH TWO????

Shameful.

This is what happens when a bunch of mo mo's are too busy nominating themselves to start the game thread... shoulda let WAR ENSEMBLE do it. I guess I'll go see Precious in IMAX tomorrow instead of wasting my time with the game.

Integrity we were waiting for War Ensemble to do it, when he never showed I made it.

I am well aware, that is why I said "shoulda had WE do it" and then cracked about Precious in IMAX... dude... PRECIOUS... in IMAX.

I am joking.

Archived